S.F. Supes Pass Happy Meal Ban with Veto-Proof Majority

Goddamn left-wing, moral grandstanding asshats. This is precisely why you got your balls kicked in Tuesday. People are tired of hearing you twits lecturing the masses on the virtues of your opinions. Not one damn bit different from the Jerry Falwell's of the world. Not an ounce of difference. Same "Holier-than-thou" bullshit.

Last edited:
Where does it say anything in the Constitution that forbid's laws that infringe on an individual's right to get a free toy when they buy a shitty meal for their kids?

Where does it say anything in the Constitution that forbid's laws that infringe on an individual's right to get a free toy when they buy a shitty meal for their kids?

That's more than a bit off topic. Nobody's arguing that what was done is illegal. Just that is it fucking stupid, which it is. But hey... if the nitwits in SF want to be regulated to death by their local government.. so be it, that is their right.

Because these same children will end up being a burden on our society eventually, for one.

Oh for the love of God. You fuckers are intolerable with your incessant need to meddle in everyfuckingthing.

Jesus.. get a life.

Again, if parents were doing their jobs, we wouldn't even be having this discussion, now would we?

If parents were doing their jobs, we wouldn't have a gazillion families on welfare and food stamps either.

Last edited:
So, I have to ask... here in LA, the state has stepped up efforts to ensure that parents make sure they send their children to school with either lunch or lunch money.

1. If the kid doesn't have either, they are given Graham Crackers and milk
2. After the third time you get a letter
3. After the Fourth time you have to report to a hearing to determine if
a. You either can't afford lunch
b. You are being neglectful

The state has reported a 40% drop in kids showing up with no lunch or lunch money...

Parents should be punished for their shitty decisions... then it will drop off dramatically. Of course I don;t advocate punishing children, but I do believe that being forceful in holding parents accountable, this shit will drop off. The "Happy Meal Debate" is a mere distraction. Of course, if the people of SF want to have politicians telling them what to eat.. then so be it.
??

Last edited:
So, I have to ask... here in LA, the state has stepped up efforts to ensure that parents make sure they send their children to school with either lunch or lunch money.

1. If the kid doesn't have either, they are given Graham Crackers and milk
2. After the third time you get a letter
3. After the Fourth time you have to report to a hearing to determine if
a. You either can't afford lunch
b. You are being neglectful

The state has reported a 40% drop in kids showing up with no lunch or lunch money...

Parents should be punished for their shitty decisions... then it will drop off dramatically. Of course I don;t advocate punishing children, but I do believe that being forceful in holding parents accountable, this shit will drop off. The "Happy Meal Debate" is a mere distraction. Of course, if the people of SF want to have politicians telling them what to eat.. then so be it.
??

It is unfortunate that your state had to enact these measures. However, I do see it as looking out for the children and I would support such "rules" across the country. The schools should not have to feed everyone's kids, but normally do because it is the right thing to do for the children.

It doesn't piss me off about not putting toys into the Happy Meals. It pisses me off that they will be held to 600 calories. If you don't bulk up you kids, how will they be able to play football in school and get head injuries, broken arms and legs and other stuff?

I honestly don't get how supposed LIBERALS can't see the hypocrisy of their stances regarding FORCING folks to do what someone else has decided is "best" for them... :cuckoo:

I guess Liberals don't stand for liberation of anything.

Sup fyrenza :razz:

First, I'm a lib and banning food is stupid.

That said, trying to force people to marry the opposite sex, putting creationism/abstinence education in schools, trying to ban video games, etc doesn't exactly make Republicans out to be the folks against "forcing folks to do what someone else has decided is "best""

Republicans are trying to force people to marry people of the opposite sex?

Wow... how does one do that?

Forum List

Back