Ryan's Comments on leaked Information Resurfaces to Bite Him in the Glutes..

Now let me mention that I supported Trump at this time last year

That is a laugh.

until he picked Pence and screwed the democrats who liked his talk of draining the swamp..

Who do you think you're kidding.

He lied and pissed off a lot off people..of coarse we are watching him like a hawk..

Thanks for letting us know . . . .

I doubt we would be too surprised.

Trump should have fired EVERYONE in the White House and auxiliary staff. He has moles from the fascist party too close to him.

Well if it is fake then you have nothing to worry about...

No one, including you, ever doubted that the story was fake. It came from the Washington Post, the Little Goebbles who are engaged in an outright war against the United States Government.

Face it, you never thought the idiocy was true, you just hoped it would hurt Trump.

But I must say at this point, WaPo is engaged in treason.

Dude Trump has been taunting people for a year now. ( basically has been a bully ).. Now let me mention that I supported Trump at this time last year until he picked Pence and screwed the democrats who liked his talk of draining the swamp..
He lied and pissed off a lot off people..of coarse we are watching him like a hawk..

Printing outright false stories in an attempt to bring down the United States Government isn't "watching him," it's treason.

I wonder if you called the Flynn news breaks Fake too when they broke? Trump denied that as well..called it Fake news..
Perhaps is it a false story about the leaks, but why is the WH so concerned about someone leaking it if it were false..?

The timeline of Trump's ties with Russia lines up with allegations of conspiracy and misconduct

Pence conveniently ignored the so called fake news before the Flynn lying to Pence while Trump defended him /
Pence was on the team that picked Flynn you bubble head, they knew his history...wake up geeezzzz

No one, including you, ever doubted that the story was fake. It came from the Washington Post, the Little Goebbles who are engaged in an outright war against the United States Government.

Face it, you never thought the idiocy was true, you just hoped it would hurt Trump.

Dude Trump has been taunting people for a year now. ( basically has been a bully ).. Now let me mention that I supported Trump at this time last year until he picked Pence and screwed the democrats who liked his talk of draining the swamp..

Printing outright false stories in an attempt to bring down the United States Government isn't "watching him," it's treason.

I wonder if you called the Flynn news breaks Fake too when they broke? Trump denied that as well..called it Fake news..
Perhaps is it a false story about the leaks, but why is the WH so concerned about someone leaking it if it were false..?

The timeline of Trump's ties with Russia lines up with allegations of conspiracy and misconduct

Utterbullshit.

Vice President Pence said at the beginning of the Flynn issue that Flynn had lied to him and must go.

You of the left are insane, You think if you just lie enough, that somehow Hillary will magically have won.

Jan. 15: Vice-president Mike Pence says in a televised interview with CBS that Flynn’s “several” calls with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak on Dec. 29, the day that president Obama announced new sanctionsagainst Russia, were purely coincidental. When asked whether anyone from Trump’s campaign had ever been in touch with Russia, Pence says “of course not,” adding “I think to suggest that is to give credence to some of these bizarre rumors that have swirled around the candidacy… What I can confirm having spoken to him about it is those conversations that happened to occur around the time that the United States took action to expel diplomats had nothing whatsoever to do with those sanctions.”

Pence conveniently ignored the so called fake news before the Flynn lying to Pence while Trump defended him /
Pence was on the team that picked Flynn you bubble head, they knew his history...wake up geeezzzz

Trump "defended Flynn" by firing him? :eek:

BTW, you fascists never did show any wrong doing by Flynn, just slander, libel, and innuendo - as always.

So you think Cankles should have been denied access?

Is Trump capable of keeping classified info Classified?

Ryan said it then, does he mean it now or does that just apply to Clinton and the democrats?

You avoided my question. How left loon of you

Really, a usual Rightie deflection Sassy.. Clinton lost the election mostly because of comments like Ryans and her emails.. She paid for what she did dumb ass..

NOW: This is about Ryan stating the fact that people who leak info should not have the classified info... And here you are trying to deflect what he said..

You once agian avoided my question

Deny, deflect and lie - the Trumpbots mantra.

So you think Cankles should have been denied access?

Ryan said it then, does he mean it now or does that just apply to Clinton and the democrats?

Really, a usual Rightie deflection Sassy.. Clinton lost the election mostly because of comments like Ryans and her emails.. She paid for what she did dumb ass..

NOW: This is about Ryan stating the fact that people who leak info should not have the classified info... And here you are trying to deflect what he said..

Point out where she answered the question, foreigner

Hint: she didnt.

Last edited:

Point out where she answered the question

Hint: she didnt.

I did, but I will again a bit more clear..... No she should not have classified information ....Why you say? Because she has shown to have mishandled classified information with her server.. She thought she was above the law like Trump..
I didn't like Hilary for that reason and I mistrusted her.. and I don't like her for a lot of her mixing with Big money and DNC emails.

Now to the point....Ryan said it about her, can we trust Trump with Classified information if this all comes out true..?

Hell to the No!

BTW, you fascists never did show any wrong doing by Flynn, just slander, libel, and innuendo - as always.

My point was...... sometimes Fake news comes out to be true...;)

And BFD we will see what they have on Flynn.

Last edited:

My point was...... sometimes Fake news comes out to be true...;)

And BFD we will see what they have on Flynn.

We know what you have on Flynn, nothing.

The game you fascists play is "Slander, Libel, rinse, repeat."

Forum List

Back