Ryan's Comments on leaked Information Resurfaces to Bite Him in the Glutes..

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Paul Ryan‏Verified account @SpeakerRyan 7 Jul 2016

"Individuals who are "extremely careless" with classified information should be denied further access to such info"

Ryan's 2016 tweet followed his call for then-Democratic candidate Clinton to no longer receive classified information as a candidate.

The tweet was reposted by social media users, including many lawmakers, after The Washington Post reported that Trump divulged information from a foreign intelligence source with expertise on the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador during their Oval Office meeting last week.

Ryan tweet on classified info resurfaces after bombshell Trump report

dr-evil-laughing.gif

So you think Cankles should have been denied access?

Is Trump capable of keeping classified info Classified?

Ryan said it then, does he mean it now or does that just apply to Clinton and the democrats?

You avoided my question. How left loon of you

Really, a usual Rightie deflection Sassy.. Clinton lost the election mostly because of comments like Ryans and her emails.. She paid for what she did dumb ass..

NOW: This is about Ryan stating the fact that people who leak info should not have the classified info... And here you are trying to deflect what he said..

Ryan said it then, does he mean it now or does that just apply to Clinton and the democrats?

Really, a usual Rightie deflection Sassy.. Clinton lost the election mostly because of comments like Ryans and her emails.. She paid for what she did dumb ass..

NOW: This is about Ryan stating the fact that people who leak info should not have the classified info... And here you are trying to deflect what he said..

You once agian avoided my question

"Individuals who are "extremely careless" with classified information should be denied further access to such info"

Ryan's 2016 tweet followed his call for then-Democratic candidate Clinton to no longer receive classified information as a candidate.

The tweet was reposted by social media users, including many lawmakers, after The Washington Post reported that Trump divulged information from a foreign intelligence source with expertise on the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador during their Oval Office meeting last week.

dr-evil-laughing.gif

i74spt.jpg

By his own standard, the incompetent fat fuck is not fit to serve as President.

All you are doing is demonstrating the issue is above your simple-minded comprehension.

Based on Hillary's behavior, Paul Ryan and Donald Trump established a benchmark. How many times have I warned you tards that your benchmarks would one day snap right back into your mouth-breathing faces? Many, many times.

Donald Trump has now violated the very benchmark he and Paul Ryan established.

By his own benchmark he made himself. Donald Trump is unfit to be President.

By the benchmark created by Paul Ryan, Donald Trump should never be shown classified intelligence ever again.

The fat fuck has placed American and allied lives in greater danger. And you just sit there and take it. Worse, you sit there and DEFEND it.

[

Based on the hating points of the left today?

You screaming Meme's are .utterly insane. WaPo puking out even MORE fake news is yawn worthy.

So Brown Shirt, exactly WHAT classified information did Trump expose?

And let's not forget Trump reading classified reports by the light of his guests' cell phones which had cameras and recording capabilities at Mar-A-Lago.

The man is COMPLETELY unfit and should not be allowed any classified intel.

i74spt.jpg

dr-evil-laughing.gif

i74spt.jpg

Comrade Guno, what exactly was Trump "careless" with?

We should be impressed because WaPo spewed hatred? What day does WaPo NOT puke up slander and libel against the President? :dunno:

Ok I will answer your deflecting question...

This is not about Clinton you moron, it is about Ryan calling out Clinton yet flip flopping on Trump..

It has been a common trend for the last year...

Dysfunction in the White House , Trump trying to be buddies with Russia ...

[

Based on the hating points of the left today?

You screaming Meme's are .utterly insane. WaPo puking out even MORE fake news is yawn worthy.

So Brown Shirt, exactly WHAT classified information did Trump expose?

Did you watch the video? It is not a Meme

Did you look at the Ryan tweet? It is what he said a year ago...

The poodle avatar is caught in her own web.

She can't bitch on Trump and ignore Cankles

/thread

Forum List

Back