Ryan's Comments on leaked Information Resurfaces to Bite Him in the Glutes..

Paul Ryan‏Verified account @SpeakerRyan 7 Jul 2016

"Individuals who are "extremely careless" with classified information should be denied further access to such info"

Ryan's 2016 tweet followed his call for then-Democratic candidate Clinton to no longer receive classified information as a candidate.

The tweet was reposted by social media users, including many lawmakers, after The Washington Post reported that Trump divulged information from a foreign intelligence source with expertise on the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador during their Oval Office meeting last week.

Ryan tweet on classified info resurfaces after bombshell Trump report

dr-evil-laughing.gif

Dems are still leaking classified intel

I showed you a link where Trump tweeted his giving out sensitive info..and again Trump has caused chaos

A. Yes he did ...look at his tweeters

B. No he can not share info from our allies who trusted us to keep quiet, now they will not trust the US

C. I don't give a Fuc+k if Clinton did or didn't .... Trump embarrassed Ryan in front of the whole world again..

You provided a link where the Little Goebbels of the NY Times make allegations with literally zero backing, They report as fact items that they don't even attempt to support.

You fascists are out of control.

Trump himself said that he gave Russians info ... The whole WH is in chaos about this..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

4:13 AM - 16 May 2017
25,670 replies16,197 retweets65,107 likes

I showed you a link where Trump tweeted his giving out sensitive info..and again Trump has caused chaos

B. No he can not share info from our allies who trusted us to keep quiet, now they will not trust the US

C. I don't give a Fuc+k if Clinton did or didn't .... Trump embarrassed Ryan in front of the whole world again..

You provided a link where the Little Goebbels of the NY Times make allegations with literally zero backing, They report as fact items that they don't even attempt to support.

Trump himself said that he gave Russians info ... The whole WH is in chaos about this..

...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

{As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.}

Now WHERE does that say he revealed anything classified?

Oh, it doesn't, you're just lying, as is the fascist press.

"Individuals who are "extremely careless" with classified information should be denied further access to such info"

Ryan's 2016 tweet followed his call for then-Democratic candidate Clinton to no longer receive classified information as a candidate.

The tweet was reposted by social media users, including many lawmakers, after The Washington Post reported that Trump divulged information from a foreign intelligence source with expertise on the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador during their Oval Office meeting last week.

dr-evil-laughing.gif

You might be surprised on who is leaking the info..but keep blaming the democrats. I am sure paranoid Trump has cleaned house in detail ..

dr-evil-laughing.gif

You might be surprised on who is leaking the info..but keep blaming the democrats. I am sure paranoid Trump has cleaned house in detail ..

I doubt we would be too surprised.

Trump should have fired EVERYONE in the White House and auxiliary staff. He has moles from the fascist party too close to him.

dr-evil-laughing.gif

"Former White House officials" = Obama

{As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.}

Putin basically stood up with Trump today, that must make you proud..

In a morning interview on Fox News, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) also spurned the Russian president’s announcement.

[The Post’s live blog on White House turmoil]

“I wouldn’t put much credibility on what Putin’s notes are, and if it comes in an email, I wouldn’t click on the attachment,” he said.

Speaking on CNN, Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) added: “The idea that we would accept any evidence from President Putin is absurd.”

dr-evil-laughing.gif

Trump should have fired EVERYONE in the White House and auxiliary staff. He has moles from the fascist party too close to him.

Well if it is fake then you have nothing to worry about...

dr-evil-laughing.gif

Seriously Trump insulted the US by only letting Russian Media in for photo ops... and you knuckleheads find that to be ok,,,
Maybe if we were in there it could have been on record defending Trump

Trump is the only president since Johnson to refuse a photographer to follow him.. BTW: each president has hired their own ... so you can not claim partisanship

Putin basically stood up with Trump today, that must make you proud..

In a morning interview on Fox News, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) also spurned the Russian president’s announcement.

[The Post’s live blog on White House turmoil]

“I wouldn’t put much credibility on what Putin’s notes are, and if it comes in an email, I wouldn’t click on the attachment,” he said.

Speaking on CNN, Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) added: “The idea that we would accept any evidence from President Putin is absurd.”

Putin basically called you fascists fucking liars, which of course you are.

But more than that, he has offered the actual transcripts to PROVE that you are all liars. The Little Goebbels at WaPo may have REALLY stepped in it this time. Transcripts showing that they blatantly and deliberately fabricated this story to sully and damage the president of the United States. I think WaPo should face CRIMINAL charges since what they did is pretty much treason. They are waging a propaganda war on the government of the United States.

dr-evil-laughing.gif

No one, including you, ever doubted that the story was fake. It came from the Washington Post, the Little Goebbles who are engaged in an outright war against the United States Government.

Face it, you never thought the idiocy was true, you just hoped it would hurt Trump.

But I must say at this point, WaPo is engaged in treason.

dr-evil-laughing.gif

Seriously Trump insulted the US by only letting Russian Media in for photo ops... and you knuckleheads find that to be ok,,,
Maybe if we were in there it could have been on record defending Trump

Trump is the only president since Johnson to refuse a photographer to follow him.. BTW: each president has hired their own ... so you can not claim partisanship

Again, why would he let gutter scum like WaPo, who is engaged in open and outright treason, into such meetings?

Did FDR invite Hitler to Yalta? This would be the same thing, WaPo is at war against our government.

What a shame you start a thread trying to imply that Ryan's comment reflects badly on Donald Trump? If you knew ANYTHING AT ALL, you would already know that The Washington Post reported without any evidence that Trump gave out sensitive, improper info to the Russians about laptops jeopardizing the nation's security interests as some sort of inept, bumbling fool, which is a total distortion of the facts. The National Security Advisor McMaster and Secretary of State Tillerson, who were both ACTUALLY IN THE ROOM at the time the meeting occurred have come forth since then to already state clearly that there is no truth to this story whatsoever and Trump did everything by the book!

What WAS told to the Russians will not only help them in future terror attacks and hopefully help improve relations to gain leverage to greater cooperation with matters like Syria, but Israel who was the source of the shared info was totally fine with it!

Oops, but I guess you also don't know the president constitutionally has the authority to declassify anything he wants as he sees fit.

dr-evil-laughing.gif

No one, including you, ever doubted that the story was fake. It came from the Washington Post, the Little Goebbles who are engaged in an outright war against the United States Government.

Face it, you never thought the idiocy was true, you just hoped it would hurt Trump.

Dude Trump has been taunting people for a year now. ( basically has been a bully ).. Now let me mention that I supported Trump at this time last year until he picked Pence and screwed the democrats who liked his talk of draining the swamp..
He lied and pissed off a lot off people..of coarse we are watching him like a hawk..

What a shame you start a thread trying to imply that Ryan's comment reflects badly on Donald Trump? If you knew ANYTHING AT ALL, you would already know that The Washington Post reported without any evidence that Trump gave out sensitive, improper info to the Russians about laptops jeopardizing the nation's security interests as some sort of inept, bumbling fool, which is a total distortion of the facts. The National Security Advisor McMaster and Secretary of State Tillerson, who were both ACTUALLY IN THE ROOM at the time the meeting occurred have come forth since then to already state clearly that there is no truth to this story whatsoever and Trump did everything by the book!

What WAS told to the Russians will not only help them in future terror attacks and hopefully help improve relations to gain leverage to greater cooperation with matters like Syria, but Israel who was the source of the shared info was totally fine with it!

Oops, but I guess you also don't know the president constitutionally has the authority to declassify anything he wants as he sees fit.

What another Shame Policeman ?

For shame that you believe anything this White House Spoons out...

Cocky Trump thought he pulled a good one forbidding the US in for the photo op but allowed in the Russians..
He is making so many pissed off on a daily basis..

Dude Trump has been taunting people for a year now. ( basically has been a bully ).. Now let me mention that I supported Trump at this time last year until he picked Pence and screwed the democrats who liked his talk of draining the swamp..
He lied and pissed off a lot off people..of coarse we are watching him like a hawk..

Printing outright false stories in an attempt to bring down the United States Government isn't "watching him," it's treason.

Printing outright false stories in an attempt to bring down the United States Government isn't "watching him," it's treason.

I wonder if you called the Flynn news breaks Fake too when they broke? Trump denied that as well..called it Fake news..
Perhaps is it a false story about the leaks, but why is the WH so concerned about someone leaking it if it were false..?

The timeline of Trump's ties with Russia lines up with allegations of conspiracy and misconduct

I wonder if you called the Flynn news breaks Fake too when they broke? Trump denied that as well..called it Fake news..
Perhaps is it a false story about the leaks, but why is the WH so concerned about someone leaking it if it were false..?

The timeline of Trump's ties with Russia lines up with allegations of conspiracy and misconduct

Utter bullshit.

Vice President Pence said at the beginning of the Flynn issue that Flynn had lied to him and must go.

You of the left are insane, You think if you just lie enough, that somehow Hillary will magically have won.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back