Russion Opposition Leader Boris Nemtsov Shot Dead

The most important question remaining for the rest of us is - are we saved? Living for Christ and preparing ourselves for what is ahead? Yes or no?
Another important question we all have to answer concerns how often we can believe our own government's proclamations.

Obviously it's a mistake to say everything your government says is a lie, but, on the other hand, if you government lies regularly, how can you know when they are telling the truth.

This source isn't familiar to me; however, one of its links to Arctic oil might give new meaning to the phrase "cold war."

"More than at anytime since the height of the Cold War, it seems like the entire world is on the edge economically, militarily, and geo-politically. And where something as small as a foreign vessel being believed to reside in another nation’s waters seems trivial in the big picture, the consequences of small events today can quickly lead to escalating tensions, just as the assassination of the Arch-Duke Ferdinand 100 years ago set the dominoes in motion to begin World War I, and a truly global conflict.”
Read more at World War 3 Vladimir Putin Deploys Russia s Troops Over Arctic Oil As The Russian Sub Hunt Continues

Where's the right-wing Putin-praise in this thread? They must have all fainted at the thought of manly man Putin ordering a political assassination.

Here.
Heard that, and asked myself immediately: Cui bono?
Plus, I do NOT forget WHO was always easy in the past to use some dead bodies to sustain uproar (like in Romania, though there is no regret about the shooting of the Ceauceskus. But the services of the west organized the killing of absolutely uninvolved civilians to poke the fire).
Or the Maidan, same game.
This is cushioning the balls if they did not want to be reckognized.
Sometimes they did not care and killed directly. Alliende, Castro (failed several times), Hussein, Gaddafi..
shall I proceed?

NOT ONCE there were the Russians involved, not even Stalin at his peak time.

I care a shit about "democratic" propaganda, I count real deeds and add them up.

Nemtsov was not the Putin's opponent. He was just out-of-date politician who was trying to be on the surface of political life but had no chances on support between russian people. Nowadays oppositian has the support in about 10 percents and nobody cares about Nemtsov or others like him.

The more I learn about Putin..........the more I admire him and his leadership style. ..... :thup:
Putin was a KGB thug and is now king of the KGB thugs. A murderous swine who wears a suit and tie.
If Americans such as you (russophobes) criticize Putin, then he does everything right =))
I always wondered about the secret identity of the Sugar Plum Fairy and now I know. It's Pootin.

big_e5851f923c9da5da3620140719224003.jpg

Forum List

Back