Russia's Pravda declares communism won in US

Sad how this brainwashed generation has bought into his bullshit.....

Why? Because the US is “an illiterate society” that continues to buy off on Obama’s “lies of less taxes while he raises them.” The US educational system is also held responsible, with Pravda stating that it was “conquered by the Communists long ago and history was revised thus paving the way for their Communist presidents.....

Another thread by a right winger sourcing Pravda.

Gotta love it.

Why do libbies always point to a source instead of answering to the subject at hand? Could it be they cannot answer?

Pravda (Russian: Правда; IPA: [ˈpravdə] ( listen), "Truth") is a Russian political newspaper associated with the Communist Party of the Russian Federation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zvezda_(newspaper)

Who better to recognize fellow Communists? Thanks for proving their argument Sallow!

Pravda=weekly world news without such high standards.

Really? Because you said so? Prove it.. Show us articles, links..

It's your hobby to clog the board with bullshit, When you guys were spamming the board with this shit a month ago I went looking for a more legitimate Russian news source and their take on Obama, seems the consensus is that he is too much like Bush in his foreign policy, a much more accurate and defensible criticism than "communism wins".

Gotta love it.

Why do libbies always point to a source instead of answering to the subject at hand? Could it be they cannot answer?

Pravda (Russian: Правда; IPA: [ˈpravdə] ( listen), "Truth") is a Russian political newspaper associated with the Communist Party of the Russian Federation

Who better to recognize fellow Communists? Thanks for proving their argument Sallow!

Because the source is a government owned news paper..

I don't have "fellow" communist as I am not a communist.

In the same article, they call Obama supporters an illiterate society, fools comparing them to Stalin's fools drinking from the same cup of illusion. It's spot on!

Russia's Pravda Declares "Communism Won in American with Obama; US Suffering Has Only Begun" | Restoring Liberty

Wow. What a punch of pablum designed to keep the rubes coming in the tent.

A. Communism isn't being taught in US schools, except perhaps in history class.
B. Christianity isn't 'under attack'.
C. There is no cult of personality of Obama except in the bizarre imaginations of RWers.

I know I'm asking the impossible, but please be less stupid.

Do it for the children.

I don't listen to anyone who get's their "news" from Pravda

Where do you get yours , From Obama ? $3562723908.gif

Pravda=weekly world news without such high standards.

Really? Because you said so? Prove it.. Show us articles, links..

It's your hobby to clog the board with bullshit, When you guys were spamming the board with this shit a month ago I went looking for a more legitimate Russian news source and their take on Obama, seems the consensus is that he is too much like Bush in his foreign policy, a much more accurate and defensible criticism than "communism wins".

"You guys?" I simply listed an article by the MAJOR newspaper in Russia to which you seem to be quite ticked off about. I'm assuming that's because your fellow Communist think you're a dope, a dummy, illiterate.. etc. I understand you must feel anger toward your comrades but really.. take it up with them. :)

Gotta love it.

Because the source is a government owned news paper..

I don't have "fellow" communist as I am not a communist.

Obviously you feel a need to make the point. Are there any wandering self doubts? Like...'I voted for Obama, and now I have to rationalize it'...?

Forum List

Back