Russians moving into US bases in Syria.....

The 1,000 elite US troops in Syria are making a chaotic and demoralizing retreat after Trump canceled their mission

The moron trump has made the US a laughing stock......as he orders our elite forces to stand down....but Putin celebrates.....just as he did the night the Moron was elected....

Putin will need a sign.....

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Thanks to the Moron in Chief.....

and the russians are still in venezuala, too

Comrade trump is carrying out Putin's plan perfectly. Give him four more years and Russia will be a Super Power again!

And the US will be one of their Satellites.....with Comade trump naming himself president for life....

Funny, you had no issues with the Manchurian Candidate doing China’s bidding. The Hussein certainly played ball with the Chinese, and the Bidens made millions, who knows how much the Hussein himself made.

Seriously, how does it feel to be a little Marxist mouthpiece? You do China’s bidding trying to undermine and attack our pro-American President. You put LeBron James to shame for bowing down to the Marxist Agenda.

The 1,000 elite US troops in Syria are making a chaotic and demoralizing retreat after Trump canceled their mission

The moron trump has made the US a laughing stock......as he orders our elite forces to stand down....but Putin celebrates.....just as he did the night the Moron was elected....

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

So how many Americans do YOU wish died there? And...nobody is laughing
oooooo Third Party has been to facetious school, and she got an A+
I had friends killed in Viet Nam for nothing-how would you like it?

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Oh yes they are.....lots of laugimg icons....I guess Repubs think the so called president giving Turkey permission to kill Kurds is funny.

Lets see....they took the greatest death toll in our fight against ISIS. trump was quick to point out that WE HAVE DEFEATED ISIS. Actually the Kurds did the defeating....

But just like everyone else....trump uses them and then throws them under the bus.....what was his reasoning?

They didn't help us during WW II.....

The Bastard in Chief has shown the world that the US cannot be trusted....

Republicans in Congress agree that what trump did was amoral and cowardly....but they are also cowards....so they will sneak around in the halls and tell each other what a POS that he is....

But they will allow the atrocities to go on.....the blood will flow.....due to trump's incompetence....

And the Trolls paid .by whomever will continue to come on here and defend an indefensible piece of Shit....

Muslims will be Muslims, at the end of the day they have no loyalty, no credibility and not an ounce of compassion for anyone they disagree with....

But those fuckers kill each other, they change sides of the drop of a hat anyway

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

I take umbrage at your saying our Viet Nam vets died for nothiing. I believe they died for freedom and to free the Vietnamese people from the communists in the North. I had a loved one in Viet Nam.

Last edited:
Russia should step up and take over , let them be the police and pay for it.
We have been there long enough doing it.

My God, it is worse than I thought, far worse! I speak from that standpoint of a retired Marine officer, and Chesty Puller must be rolling over in his grave.

Joseph Francis Dunford Jr. is a United States Marine Corps general and served as the 19th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from October 1, 2015 until September 30, 2019. He maintained constant contact with the leadership of the Turkish military.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. spoke with Chief of the Turkish General Staff Gen. Yasar Guler today. The two leaders discussed updates to the security situation in Syria and the importance of U.S.-Turkish cooperation in the region. The U.S. and Turkey enjoy a strong and continuous military-to-military relationship as key members of the NATO alliance. https://www.jcs.mil/Media/News/News...iefs-of-staff-gen-dunfords-phone-call-with-c/

Trump waited until Dunford retired. The mealy mouth, lapdog Mark A. Milley replaced Dunford on Oct. !. Milley is far more concerned that his troops might get hurt rather than the mission assigned to them. He is quick to pull them out of harm's way, and to hell with the mission.

On October 5th Trump ordered the retreat of American troops from northern Syria, betraying our invaluable ally, the Kurds, and causing the release of hundreds of ISIS terrorists.

Butt kisser Milley approved of the dishonorable decision. So did Trump's other butt kisser, SecDef Mark Esper. It is why they were hired.

It gets worse. Until now I simply thought Trump made a stupid, dishonorable decision that involved the betrayal of an ally. I was joined by many, Republicans and Democrats alike.

It is more than that. On Oct. 5, "President Trump had given his endorsement for a Turkish military operation that would sweep away American-backed Kurdish forces near the border in Syria."

"Administration officials said that Mr. Trump spoke directly with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey on the issue on Sunday. And the officials indicated that the 100 to 150 United States military personnel deployed to that area would be pulled back in advance of any Turkish operation but that they would not be completely withdrawn from Syria."

"Turkey will soon be moving forward with its long-planned operation into Northern Syria,” the White House said in a statement released just before 11 p.m. in Washington. “The United States Armed Forces will not support or be involved in the operation, and United States forces will no longer be in the immediate area."

President Endorses Turkish Military Operation in Syria, Shifting U.S. Policy

I don't have words, I really don't. The report says it all, I guess.

Its Syria.
The Russians are perfectly welcome to get bogged down in that mess.

The US takes a pass.
The Russians won't get bogged down. The Russians have had a navy base in Syria for decades. I don't understand why any American can't or won't understand that we were never going to win anything in Syria. It was obama's crack pipe dream. Russia would go to nuclear war to protect that base. What we should have done was let Assad put down the rebellion. It would have been over in 48 hours. Shitstain obama should roast in hell for that one alone.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Oh yes they are.....lots of laugimg icons....I guess Repubs think the so called president giving Turkey permission to kill Kurds is funny.

Lets see....they took the greatest death toll in our fight against ISIS. trump was quick to point out that WE HAVE DEFEATED ISIS. Actually the Kurds did the defeating....

But just like everyone else....trump uses them and then throws them under the bus.....what was his reasoning?

Republicans in Congress agree that what trump did was amoral and cowardly....but they are also cowards....so they will sneak around in the halls and tell each other what a POS that he is....

But they will allow the atrocities to go on.....the blood will flow.....due to trump's incompetence....

And the Trolls paid .by whomever will continue to come on here and defend an indefensible piece of Shit....
YOU did not answer the question-Trump already did. And you worry too much about other countries-worry about your own.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

I take umbrage at your saying our Viet Nam vets died for nothiing. I believe they died for freedom and to free the Vietnamese people from the communists in the North. I had a loved one in Viet Nam.
Sorry to hear but 10years,then major pull out? Returning vets spit at? Agent orange?

Genocide of the Kurds is a poor choice option. On the other hand, the President is the decider, and he believes in letting peace become the hallmark of his administration. When a chief makes a decision, his military doubles down on following his order. After all is said and done, if it becomes apparent to Trump things got out of control on the ground there, He may discover that strength may be a good alternative to letting peace happen, but outcomes often are in God's hands. Good night, everybody.:sleep:

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Good. Let the Russians have that cesspool. We sure don't need to be there.

Hope Trump brings all of our troops home. We don't need to cost of being the worlds police. Let other countries take care of themselves. Let them suffer the deaths and the costs.

If Putin wants Syria he can have that cesspool.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

and the russians are still in venezuala, too

Comrade trump is carrying out Putin's plan perfectly. Give him four more years and Russia will be a Super Power again!

And the US will be one of their Satellites.....with Comade trump naming himself president for life....
Lol, should we go to war with Russia now? We will always be a super power as long as liberals aren't in charge again. Your boy Obama cut the military budget big time and made us a laughing stock in the world.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Trump took our troops out. The question should be, why is the UN allowing Turkey to kill the kurds?

We shouldn't have been in Syria to begin with...Obama was right not to be suckered into getting deep into a clusterfuck in Syria --- despite Trumpers demonizing him for it --- and Trump is right to not get involved in Syria, despite libs and neo-cons demonizing him for it...

Where Trump screwed up is with his bitch ass excuses for getting out of Syria -- trying to use the excuse of "the kurds didn't help us in WW2" is something a moronic coward would say....and he is definitely that......but as long as he has his sycophantic base on the record for being against getting into the Middle East, I'll take it

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Their country, their communists. None of our concern. Yes, they died for nothing just like those who died searching for WMDs.

Forum List

Back