Russians moving into US bases in Syria.....

The 1,000 elite US troops in Syria are making a chaotic and demoralizing retreat after Trump canceled their mission

The moron trump has made the US a laughing stock......as he orders our elite forces to stand down....but Putin celebrates.....just as he did the night the Moron was elected....

Putin will need a sign.....

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Thanks to the Moron in Chief.....

A sitting US President has over seen the surrender of a US military base to the Russians. There’s no way to spin it. But the orange mans ass kissers will firmly plant their lips in his orange ass.

chicken_hawk.jpg

The chick needs to be more orang

A bipartisan group of House members agree that trump made a disasterous decision....the Senate will follow suit...

And you trumpettes keep defending the indefensibleble....
Now its a bi partisan congress and kumbaya...…. Kumbaya my friends...kumbaya…,,,,kumbaya my friends ….kumbaya....oh friends...…kumbaya...

So how many Americans do YOU wish died there? And...nobody is laughing

Oh yes they are.....lots of laugimg icons....I guess Repubs think the so called president giving Turkey permission to kill Kurds is funny.

Lets see....they took the greatest death toll in our fight against ISIS. trump was quick to point out that WE HAVE DEFEATED ISIS. Actually the Kurds did the defeating....

But just like everyone else....trump uses them and then throws them under the bus.....what was his reasoning?

They didn't help us during WW II.....

The Bastard in Chief has shown the world that the US cannot be trusted....

Republicans in Congress agree that what trump did was amoral and cowardly....but they are also cowards....so they will sneak around in the halls and tell each other what a POS that he is....

But they will allow the atrocities to go on.....the blood will flow.....due to trump's incompetence....

And the Trolls paid .by whomever will continue to come on here and defend an indefensible piece of Shit....
Trump took our troops out. The question should be, why is the UN allowing Turkey to kill the kurds?

trump knew Exactly what the Turks were going to do....he didn't care...he screwed the Kurds cause he cares only about the guy named Donald J trump ....no one else.....sorry Rudy....
The Kurds LET the ISIS members out-real good friends aren't they? And where is NATO or the UN thru all this?

Can anyone blame them.after the Asshole in Chief allowed the Tiurks to attack them....they had to chose....keep the ISIS fighters in prison or save your life....easy choice....

trump has single handedly unleached ISIS on the world again....destined a faithful ally to death and given Russia, Syria, and Iran a huge victory.

The Incompetent Bastard!

Nonsense.
First of all it was illegal for any US troops to ever even be in Syria, without the consent of Assad.
Second is that there would not even be an ISIS is the US had not illegally invaded Iraq.
We could easily have prevented ISIS any time we wanted to, just by offering jobs to Sunni Iraqis we caused to be unemployed.

A bipartisan group of House members agree that trump made a disasterous decision....the Senate will follow suit...

And you trumpettes keep defending the indefensibleble....

Not once you point out that anyone supporting US troops in Syria could be handed over to the Hague for their violations of international law.
In fact, putting US troops in Syria violated US law as well.

The
I had friends killed in Viet Nam for nothing-how would you like it?
I take umbrage at your saying our Viet Nam vets died for nothiing. I believe they died for freedom and to free the Vietnamese people from the communists in the North. I had a loved one in Viet Nam.
Their country, their communists. None of our concern. Yes, they died for nothing just like those who died searching for WMDs.

Kurds died killing ISIS....trump used them and then threw them under the bus....just like he had done with others over the years....

trump demands loyalty but gives none....
Kurds were paid by us-we owe them NOT

HING! Russia killed ISIS also, should we support them too?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...79b600-eeca-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html

The Kurds gave their lives to defeat ISIS...trump rewarded them by giving the the screwing he reserves for former allies.

trump is a Snake....
The Kurds were half and half for us or against us. So fuck off!

The
I take umbrage at your saying our Viet Nam vets died for nothiing. I believe they died for freedom and to free the Vietnamese people from the communists in the North. I had a loved one in Viet Nam.
Their country, their communists. None of our concern. Yes, they died for nothing just like those who died searching for WMDs.

Kurds died killing ISIS....trump used them and then threw them under the bus....just like he had done with others over the years....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...79b600-eeca-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html

The Kurds gave their lives to defeat ISIS...trump rewarded them by giving the the screwing he reserves for former allies.

trump is a Snake....
Russia will take care of them.

The

trump is a Snake....

So your employer Vladimir told you that?

and trump just sent troops to Saudi Arabia....you know ...the country that dismembers people.....

The 1,000 elite US troops in Syria are making a chaotic and demoralizing retreat after Trump canceled their mission

The moron trump has made the US a laughing stock......as he orders our elite forces to stand down....but Putin celebrates.....just as he did the night the Moron was elected....

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

A sitting US President has over seen the surrender of a US military base to the Russians. There’s no way to spin it. But the orange mans ass kissers will firmly plant their lips in his orange ass.

chicken_hawk.jpg

No, actually it needs to be more blue nowadays.

The

trump is a Snake....

No, Obama's Putin did. The one he kissed his ass so hard. It made you hate him.

The

trump is a Snake....
Should we support Russia too yes or no?

The

trump is a Snake....

You are an asshole-be serious

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

chicken_hawk.jpg

chicken_hawk.jpg

Putin loves trump. He now has his troops lounging at former US bases in Syria. The trump-Putin plan is coming together....

And Moscow Mitch has assured the Snake that he will kill the Impeachment indictment as soon as it gets to the Senate.

The Snake in Chief will continue to carry out Putin's plan....and you Russia loving trolls will continue to lap up his lies..

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

chicken_hawk.jpg

chicken_hawk.jpg

Putin loves trump. He now has his troops lounging at former US bases in Syria. The trump-Putin plan is coming together....

And Moscow Mitch has assured the Snake that he will kill the Impeachment indictment as soon as it gets to the Senate.

The Snake in Chief will continue to carry out Putin's plan....and you Russia loving trolls will continue to lap up his lies..
Get this straight-I would favor a Russian soldier in America over an illegal alien-so don't talk to me about Putin-I like HIM better than you or your southern maggot eating border jumpers!

chicken_hawk.jpg

chicken_hawk.jpg

Get this straight-I would favor a Russian soldier in America over an illegal alien-so don't talk to me about Putin-I like HIM better than you or your southern maggot eating border jumpers!
He'l Putin is more American than Jim.

Forum List

Back