Russian State TV: Use Flag of USSR

This war is about eradicating the Ukrainian nation and re-imposing Russian imperialism over those slaughtered by the Russians numbered in the millions. That’s why Eastern European are fighting so hard.

ussr ´s ulus stone dead for 30 years , these old men are full of crap, they know what really was ussr

the reality of war in Ukraine , something what RT never snow :

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
This war is about eradicating the Ukrainian nation and re-imposing Russian imperialism over those slaughtered by the Russians numbered in the millions. That’s why Eastern European are fighting so hard.

You are right. The USSR was never a voluntary "union" of willing nations - the USSR was nothing more than a Russian dictatorship of conquered nations.

Putin is on record longing for a return of the USSR.

Russia is on its way to the bottom, just like its flag ship.

We knew this was about rebuilding the USSR from the moment Obama agreed to help Putin.

Obama and the democrat Reich agreed to help Putin BECAUSE he is putting their beloved USSR back into play.

The USSR remains the ONLY nation most of the democrats on this board are loyal to.

You are right. The USSR was never a voluntary "union" of willing nations - the USSR was nothing more than a Russian dictatorship of conquered nations.

Russia is on its way to the bottom, just like its flag ship.

yes, but dont forget that ussr was a Marxist Empire meanwhile :

yes, but dont forget that ussr was a Marxist Empire meanwhile :

Some estimates say that Putin's wealth is around $200 billion dollars - all from theft of Russian resources. Add to that everything that his cronies stole and it is clear just how corrupt Putin is.

If you want to see how this ends for Russia I would invite you to watch the following video that looks at Russia from a demographic, economic and structural perspective:

Some estimates say that Putin's wealth is around $200 billion dollars - all from theft of Russian resources. Add to that everything that his cronies stole and it is clear just how corrupt Putin is.

If you want to see how this ends for Russia I would invite you to watch the following video that looks at Russia from a demographic, economic and structural perspective:

Moscow empire has collapsed 2 times just in 75 years, map from 1918 :
Russia1918.png

All the media I have read, Putin is strong arming many factions, one of those factions, the communists, is wistful for a return to the past. . . but Putin?

Every time I see him address that issue, he has not desire to rule over populations that do not wish to be ruled.

If you have an actual speech or transcript of a writing by him to prove that, feel from to post that, but when ever I challenge anyone on the forum about that? It ALWAYS turns out to be western propaganda putting those intentions upon him, he has never made any such desires. He longs for those simpler times, yes, but he has not desire to rebuild the Soviet Union, he knows that is folly.

Most times, in most speeches, he seems to asses the global realities better than anyone we have had in America since possibly Kissinger or Brzezinski. I'd also point out, he is friends with Kissinger.

6dvd6o.jpg

Because communism

". . . Vladimir Putin is a member of the United Russia Party, which has supported Putin for the president since it was founded in 2001 (via Tass). This group of political conservatives is the largest party in Russia, holding about 72 percent of seats in Duma, the Russian federal parliament, as of this writing (per Yale Macmillan Center). By comparison, the second-largest party in Russia — the Communist Party of the Russian Federation — holds just over 12 percent of the Duma seats, according to the Duma website.. . ."

". . . Vladimir Putin is a member of the United Russia Party, which has supported Putin for the president since it was founded in 2001 (via Tass). This group of political conservatives is the largest party in Russia, holding about 72 percent of seats in Duma, the Russian federal parliament, as of this writing (per Yale Macmillan Center). By comparison, the second-largest party in Russia — the Communist Party of the Russian Federation — holds just over 12 percent of the Duma seats, according to the Duma website.. . ."

Gawd, yoar stupid.

The Soviet flag is a flag of Russian imperialism. Which is what Putin wants to reimpose.

But keep posting your bizarre unhinged conspiracy theories!

LOL

Forum List

Back