Russian passenger plane crashes near Moscow, 71 killed

"Can you imagine dying in a plane crash?"

Well yes I can, my Mama and I have survived a plane crash and amazingly we walked away with just minor cuts and bruises but others died, I do not want to elaborate because this still confuses and troubles me that we were chosen to live and those other peoples chosen to die and I still feel guilty about that but I do not know why as that entire happening was not in my or Mama's hands but in Our Lords, but it's a weird and confusing feeling to have to live with.

Pity

Pity so many died in your plane crash!

^^^^ It's not something you EVER want to see Skye the end result of something like that. I hope you never have to see ANYTHING that even compares to it.

I think so....wow... horrible

I should have added we were not fully airborne when it occur and the plane crashed not far from taking off from the runway the left wing clipped something and bits of the plane fell off from that I can't remember exactly what fell off but that's what set the entire thing in motion toward it crashing.

Yes, dear.

^^^^ Huh? :confused-84:

Back to topic ok?
Pity

Pity so many died in your plane crash!

^^^^ It's not something you EVER want to see Skye the end result of something like that. I hope you never have to see ANYTHING that even compares to it.

I should have added we were not fully airborne when it occur and the plane crashed not far from taking off from the runway the left wing clipped something and bits of the plane fell off from that I can't remember exactly what fell off but that's what set the entire thing in motion toward it crashing.

Yes, dear.

back to topic Hamilton ok?

more on this terrible plane crash

Russian plane crash jet’s engine ‘exploded mid-air’ killing 71 near Moscow as pictures show stewardess killed

Back to topic ok?

Yes, dear.

Russian plane crash jet’s engine ‘exploded mid-air’ killing 71 near Moscow as pictures show stewardess killed

I was responding to Bear asking the question.

Yes we know a plane crashed in Russia killing 71 peoples, but until they have the official investigation to why this plane crashed I think it disrespectful to those who lost their lives and their relatives to immediately go in with The Clinton's Did It, I am no fan of the Clinton's but you know sometimes planes crash and people die and it's pilot error or mechanical failure or bad weather or whatever not everything is a conspiracy.

Back to topic ok?

Yes, dear.

Yes we know a plane crashed in Russia killing 71 peoples, but until they have the official investigation to why this plane crashed I think it disrespectful to those who lost their lives and their relatives to immediately go in with The Clinton's Did It, I am no fan of the Clinton's but you know sometimes planes crash and people die and it's pilot error or mechanical failure or bad weather or whatever not everything is a conspiracy.

We have offered our condolences here

what's your point

Back to topic ok?

Yes, dear.

Blown up in mid air, see that would suck.

Back to topic ok?

Yes, dear.

what's your point

The point that is automatically is a Conspiracy.

what's your point

The point that is automatically is a Conspiracy.

really.....and what if it is

get out of here lol

Back to topic ok?

Yes, dear.

well yes, it's horrible.... a quick death though....sad:(

Back to topic ok?

Yes, dear.

well yes, it's horrible.... a quick death though....sad:(

What if you go to heaven with what body parts are left? Remember the movie beetle juice?

Back to topic ok?

Yes, dear.

Mid air explosion could be a bomb but then again it could be something like if the airplanes Rear Pressure Bulkhead was damaged that would lead to structural failure and Decompression and/or a Fuel/Air Vapor Explosion in one of the wings fuel tanks which is what happened for example to TWA Flight 800:

8piuan6tQx_aXzW0GaeGLw.png

TWA Flight 800 - Wikipedia

Back to topic ok?

Yes, dear.

Mid air explosion could be a bomb but then again it could be something like if the airplanes Rear Pressure Bulkhead was damaged that would lead to structural failure and Decompression and/or a Fuel/Air Vapor Explosion in one of the wings fuel tanks which is what happened for example to TWA Flight 800:

8piuan6tQx_aXzW0GaeGLw.png

TWA Flight 800 - Wikipedia

TWA Flight 800 Shootdown

This shit is why you people are mocked. You will believe anything.

You've already convicted Hillary Clinton of murdering Rosatoms's CFO Ivanov in this plane crash that happened yesterday.

Problem is, the Rosatom CFO isn't dead and wasn't on the plane. Check it out.

This Ivanov died last year though. Maybe Hillary killed him too?

Vyacheslav Ivanov (philologist) - Wikipedia

Assholes. Idiots. Dupes.

You pass on easily debunked shit every day. You are a bunch of fucking morons.

Last edited:
This shit is why you people are mocked. You will believe anything.

You've already convicted Hillary Clinton of murdering Rosatoms's CFO Ivanov in this plane crash that happened yesterday.

Problem is, the Rosatom CFO isn't dead and wasn't on the plane. Check it out.

This Ivanov died last year though. Maybe Hillary killed him too?

Vyacheslav Ivanov (philologist) - Wikipedia

Assholes. Idiots. Dupes.

You pass on easily debunked shit every day. You are a bunch of fucking morons.
And you think Trump colluded with the Russians. You are what you condemn.

How many Vyacheslav Ivanov live in Russia.
It sounds like Michael Smith in America.
Putin must be a mean asshol.
He is getting rid of his opponents one by one.
Stalinist style.

Forum List

Back