Russian passenger plane crashes near Moscow, 71 killed

Sure a lot of people associated with Obama dies in a "plane crash"

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - NBC News
Actually she survived the crash and died somehow in the water

Bullet in the head?
According to The Associated Press (AP), Lewis Fuddy Jr. is suing engine manufacturer Pratt & Whitney Canada Corporation over the Dec. 11 crash that killed his sister. The pilot and seven other passengers on the flight survived without major injuries, but Loretta Fuddy died in the water after exiting the sinking Cessna Grand Caravan. Autopsy results concluded she died of cardiac arrhythmia, or irregular heartbeat, following the crash. Lawsuit Filed in Loretta Fuddy’s Death | The Molokai Dispatch

Obama Birth Certificate Shocker: Evidence that Deceased Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy Was Paid Off? - Freedom Outpost
Wont mention all the speculation I've heard as I cant find the articles anymore.......

See what the crash investigation reveals. Poor people.

I agree.

to kill 70 innocent souls to get the one who knew about Uranium One ....

if that's was the case... which we don't know it is would be beyond words.....

but we don't know yet...

it is what it is....just a big coincidence.....if you believe in coincidences

Sure a lot of people associated with Obama dies in a "plane crash"

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - NBC News
Actually she survived the crash and died somehow in the water

Bullet in the head?
According to The Associated Press (AP), Lewis Fuddy Jr. is suing engine manufacturer Pratt & Whitney Canada Corporation over the Dec. 11 crash that killed his sister. The pilot and seven other passengers on the flight survived without major injuries, but Loretta Fuddy died in the water after exiting the sinking Cessna Grand Caravan. Autopsy results concluded she died of cardiac arrhythmia, or irregular heartbeat, following the crash. Lawsuit Filed in Loretta Fuddy’s Death | The Molokai Dispatch

Obama Birth Certificate Shocker: Evidence that Deceased Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy Was Paid Off? - Freedom Outpost
Wont mention all the speculation I've heard as I cant find the articles anymore.......
Found it
https://tatoott1009.com/2014/02/26/...als-foul-play-see-it-for-yourself-wow-really/

I was just joking but after that link WTF?

Over the cliff the trumpanzees go......too far gone to ever recover their sanity.
upload_2018-2-11_18-53-50.jpeg

Forum List

Back