Russian passenger plane crashes near Moscow, 71 killed

Sure a lot of people associated with Obama dies in a "plane crash"

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - NBC News
Actually she survived the crash and died somehow in the water

Bullet in the head?

^^^^ It's probably four bullets in the back of the head, you know the difference between a murder and a suicide Bear? A murder is when they are shot one time in the head, a suicide is when they shoot themselves four times in the back of the head :smoke:

See what the crash investigation reveals. Poor people.

I agree.

to kill 70 innocent souls to get the one who knew about Uranium One ....

if that's was the case... which we don't know it is would be beyond words.....

but we don't know yet...

it is what it is....just a big coincidence.....if you believe in coincidences

They have done it before...United Flight 553 in December of 1972 had the wife of E.Howard Hunt that was involved in the Watergate break-in and the JFK assassination on the plane with a briefcase that contained ten grand. There was also a lady journalist that was trying to get the REAL story as to what was the real agenda behind Watergate and it had nothing to do with finding out the political strategy of the DNC.

Also dead in this plane crash is Ivanov Vyacheslav the CFO of Rosatom who is involved in Hillary's Uranium One deal with Russia back in 2009 under Barack Obama.

The Associated Press February 11, 2018 8:05 am

BLEKy-B1SyuILpopOWybRQ.png

^^^^ Bode why do you Funny a post about people dying in a plane crash? There is nothing funny about people dying in a plane crash.

Also dead in this plane crash is Ivanov Vyacheslav the CFO of Rosatom who is involved in Hillary's Uranium One deal with Russia back in 2009 under Barack Obama.

^^^^ Bode why do you Funny a post about people dying in a plane crash? There is nothing funny about people dying in a plane crash.

Can you imagine dying in a plane crash?

That must really suck the big one, you know your going down and then feel your body get blown up in a million little pieces?

She is pathetic Bode is

she is :cuckoo:

She is "the Village Forum Idiot"

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - NBC News

Well if the water was freezing yes easy to die also if the water was not total freezing but cold and you are in that water for approx 30 minutes you will die of Hypothermia (many of those who perished on The Titantic died from Hypothermia in the cold water), out of water it takes approx 10 hours to die across the Three Stages of Hypothermia including the most interesting from a psychological point of view Stage Two entering into Stage Three which usually involves the bizarro Paradoxical Undressing but that is all for another thread.

That must really suck the big one, you know your going down and then feel your body get blown up in a million little pieces?

"Can you imagine dying in a plane crash?"

Well yes I can, my Mama and I have survived a plane crash and amazingly we walked away with just minor cuts and bruises but others died, I do not want to elaborate because this still confuses and troubles me that we were chosen to live and those other peoples chosen to die and I still feel guilty about that but I do not know why as that entire happening was not in my or Mama's hands but in Our Lords, but it's a weird and confusing feeling to have to live with and when I die I feel that I somehow have to go to those other peoples and I do not know apologise to them.

Well yes I can, my Mama and I have survived a plane crash and amazingly we walked away with just minor cuts and bruises but others died, I do not want to elaborate because this still confuses and troubles me that we were chosen to live and those other peoples chosen to die and I still feel guilty about that but I do not know why as that entire happening was not in my or Mama's hands but in Our Lords, but it's a weird and confusing feeling to have to live with.

Pity

Pity so many died in your plane crash!

Well yes I can, my Mama and I have survived a plane crash and amazingly we walked away with just minor cuts and bruises but others died, I do not want to elaborate because this still confuses and troubles me that we were chosen to live and those other peoples chosen to die and I still feel guilty about that but I do not know why as that entire happening was not in my or Mama's hands but in Our Lords, but it's a weird and confusing feeling to have to live with.

Pity

^^^^ It's not something you EVER want to see Skye the end result of something like that. I hope you never have to see ANYTHING that even compares to it.

Pity

^^^^ It's not something you EVER want to see Skye the end result of something like that. I hope you never have to see ANYTHING that even compares to it.

I think so....wow... horrible

See what the crash investigation reveals. Poor people.

I agree.

to kill 70 innocent souls to get the one who knew about Uranium One ....

if that's was the case... which we don't know it is would be beyond words.....

but we don't know yet...

it is what it is....just a big coincidence.....if you believe in coincidences

They have done it before...United Flight 553 in December of 1972 had the wife of E.Howard Hunt that was involved in the Watergate break-in and the JFK assassination on the plane with a briefcase that contained ten grand. There was also a lady journalist that was trying to get the REAL story as to what was the real agenda behind Watergate and it had nothing to do with finding out the political strategy of the DNC.

Yes, this would not be the first time....and probably wont be the last. Sad and disturbing.

Bullet in the head?

^^^^ It's probably four bullets in the back of the head, you know the difference between a murder and a suicide Bear? A murder is when they are shot one time in the head, a suicide is when they shoot themselves four times in the back of the head :smoke:
Just ask the Clintons. "Worse case of suicide I ever seen!"

Pity

I should have added we were not fully airborne when it occur and the plane crashed not far from taking off from the runway the left wing clipped something and bits of the plane fell off from that I can't remember exactly what fell off but that's what set the entire thing in motion toward it crashing.

RT:

The pilot of the Antonov An-148 jet that crashed in the Moscow region reported a technical fault, according to a Russian media outlet citing sources close to the investigation. The plane was expected to make an emergency landing.
Earlier, the Russian Investigative Committee opened a probe into the crash; the jet was carrying 65 passengers and six crew members.
Saratov Airlines pilot reported malfunction, planned emergency landing – reports

The crash was first reported by locals, who heard a loud bang.
“I heard a loud clap. I was lying in bed. The whole bed lifted up and my cats hid. It was really loud,” one woman told RT.
'The whole bed lifted up’: Witnesses speak to RT from the scene of deadly plane crash

And thank you all for your condolences.

Pity

I should have added we were not fully airborne when it occur and the plane crashed not far from taking off from the runway the left wing clipped something and bits of the plane fell off from that I can't remember exactly what fell off but that's what set the entire thing in motion toward it crashing.

Yes, dear.

^^^^ I also have a relative who died in a plane crash, but I don't think they would have known fully what was happening or if they did it was all happening too fast to react in any way the plane crashed into a mountain at 2,400 ft the mountain was I think approx 2,800 ft or something but anyhow thankful that my relative and the 8 other peoples end was very fast and no suffering.

Forum List

Back