Russian Investigation Found To Be Justified--FBI Wiretap Of Trump Aide Deficient

It’s like barr is the only straight forward leader we have In the Justice department
wow, sadly I agree. wow, the creatures have all come out, so many of them, they are like
Venomous brown recluses .
(Image: © Rick Vetter)

QjYaFCrhcHwmTz95oXGHJH-320-80.jpg

The report is exactly as I predicted...mostly a nothing burger.

both sides will pull out parts they like and claim victory...like they do with everything else

Ok, so the Horowitz report is a nothingburger. The good news is that Durham disagrees with it.
So we'll see how the Durham investigation pans out.

Any predictions for the Durham report?

More of the same. Both sides will pull out the parts they like and claim victory

We all know Horowitz has favors he needed to repay to comey and the deep state.. this is all bull shit no honest people anymore except republicans

a nothing burger.
A nothingburger? The right wing media fever swamp has been promoting the "deep state" conspiracy bullshit for years. The IG report grinds it in to dust.

Infamous Christopher Steele dossier didn’t play a role in the launch of the probe
While the widely unverified dossier put together by former British spy Christopher Steele has been used as a boogeyman of the right to propel “deep state” conspiracies about the launch of the Russia probe, the DOJ IG report finds that the dossier — with salacious claims about President Trump and Russia — was not even part of the initial opening of the investigation.
“Although not mentioned in the EC (Electronic Communication), at the time, FBI officials involved in opening the investigation had reason to believe that Russia may have been connected to the Wikileaks disclosures that occurred earlier in July 2016, and were aware of information regarding Russia’s efforts to interfere with the 2016 U.S. elections. These officials, though, did not become aware of Steele’s election reporting until weeks later and we therefore determined that Steele’s reports played no role in the Crossfire Hurricane opening,” the report said.
The FISA warrant wasn’t issued until after the Steele dossier

a nothing burger.
A nothingburger? The right wing media fever swamp has been promoting the "deep state" conspiracy bullshit for years. The IG report grinds it in to dust.

Infamous Christopher Steele dossier didn’t play a role in the launch of the probe
While the widely unverified dossier put together by former British spy Christopher Steele has been used as a boogeyman of the right to propel “deep state” conspiracies about the launch of the Russia probe, the DOJ IG report finds that the dossier — with salacious claims about President Trump and Russia — was not even part of the initial opening of the investigation.
“Although not mentioned in the EC (Electronic Communication), at the time, FBI officials involved in opening the investigation had reason to believe that Russia may have been connected to the Wikileaks disclosures that occurred earlier in July 2016, and were aware of information regarding Russia’s efforts to interfere with the 2016 U.S. elections. These officials, though, did not become aware of Steele’s election reporting until weeks later and we therefore determined that Steele’s reports played no role in the Crossfire Hurricane opening,” the report said.
The FISA warrant wasn’t issued until after the Steele dossier

According it the IG report the request was made before it, which is all that really matters.

We all know Horowitz has favors he needed to repay to comey and the deep state.. this is all bull shit no honest people anymore except republicans
You must be writing that colossally nonsensical, demonstrably false crap just to get a reaction. Oh, wait, don't tell me you believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The report is exactly as I predicted...mostly a nothing burger.

I certainly don't expect a government loyalist like Horowitz to air any other government official's dirty laundry. It's a good ole boy club in Washington. If I had it to over again, I would have more to Washington, gotten a job with the fed, lie, cheat and steal and vote Democrat. As long as you're a leftist, you won't get fired, let alone prosecuted for anything.

So the spotlight is back on Russian Meddling in the 2016, as opposed to the Republican contention that Ukraine conspired with Albania to create some new Communist Plot(?)!

IG report finds errors in FBI's surveillance of former Trump adviser

In my youth: I had a copy of the Blue Book of the John Birch Society, about conspirators inventing plots where nothing even remotely resembling even cannabis could be found(?). "Paranoid" would come into use later on.

The spotlight now more likely turn to The Former Mayor of NYC: The Republican version--and at a time like this(?).

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Emissary from Pharaoh! Emissary from Pharaoh! "Your Mother Is Dead!" (These people were subjugating Tyrants, who trained Moses of the Old Testament, (Deut 23 19-23, about subjugation, for example!)
If it was justified why did it come up empty?

You must be writing that colossally nonsensical, demonstrably false crap just to get a reaction. Oh, wait, don't tell me you believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so blindly partisan that I'm sure you wouldn't mind if the Democrats and their allies in the federal government engaged in severe crime and corruption.

So the spotlight is back on Russian Meddling in the 2016, as opposed to the Republican contention that Ukraine conspired with Albania to create some new Communist Plot(?)!

IG report finds errors in FBI's surveillance of former Trump adviser

In my youth: I had a copy of the Blue Book of the John Birch Society, about conspirators inventing plots where nothing even remotely resembling even cannabis could be found(?). "Paranoid" would come into use later on.

The spotlight now more likely turn to The Former Mayor of NYC: The Republican version--and at a time like this(?).

(Emissary from Pharaoh! Emissary from Pharaoh! "Your Mother Is Dead!" (These people were subjugating Tyrants, who trained Moses of the Old Testament, (Deut 23 19-23, about subjugation, for example!)
If it was justified why did it come up empty?
Yup. Nobody was arrested

You're so blindly partisan that I'm sure you wouldn't mind if the Democrats and their allies in the federal government engaged in severe crime and corruption.
Now you folks just sound pathetic. Have some integrity and admit the "deep state" victimhood conspiracy theory garbage Baby Donald has been spewing has been exposed as fatuous crapola..

Now you folks just sound pathetic. Have some integrity and admit the "deep state" victimhood conspiracy theory garbage Baby Donald has been spewing has been exposed as fatuous crapola..

Do you believe that there is any bias in our government agencies?

Dem's briefly experienced a ray of hope when the IG report was released...minutes later Barr and Durham made Dem's shit themselves. :auiqs.jpg:

Only a goon (tyroneweaver-poster) would call John Durham's ambiguous Tweet a "Slam" of the Horowitz conclusions. The US Attorney had sent a memo to IG that there was only disagreement with only some of the predications and conclusions.

(Then off into homelessness would New Testament follow the Egyptian-based, (Moses of Old Testament), directive: Matthew 25:14-30)
John Durham’s Investigators ‘Do Not Agree’ with DOJ IG’s Findings on Origin of Russia Probe

Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

"Nothing is more important than the credibility and integrity of the FBI and the Department of Justice. That is why we must hold our investigators and prosecutors to the highest ethical and professional standards. The Inspector General’s investigation has provided critical transparency and accountability, and his work is a credit to the Department of Justice. I would like to thank the Inspector General and his team.

The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.

FISA is an essential tool for the protection of the safety of the American people. The Department of Justice and the FBI are committed to taking whatever steps are necessary to rectify the abuses that occurred and to ensure the integrity of the FISA process going forward.

No one is more dismayed about the handling of these FISA applications than Director Wray. I have full confidence in Director Wray and his team at the FBI, as well as the thousands of dedicated line agents who work tirelessly to protect our country. I thank the Director for the comprehensive set of proposed reforms he is announcing today, and I look forward to working with him to implement these and any other appropriate measures.

With respect to DOJ personnel discussed in the report, the Department will follow all appropriate processes and procedures, including as to any potential disciplinary action."

Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

For those of you who are crowing that the investigation was on sufficient evidence, you've just been called liars.

Horowitz is just a klan member,,comey, brenner, derobbed .. klan
Don’t turn on klan

The Blue Book of The John Birch Society was about the Communist Plots underneath the all the four-poster beds of the entire USA. Now the goons out to get "The Deep State," show up in opposition to warranted investigations based on tangible evidence from tipsters. The suspect--now called "Paranoid" posters--include in just this thread: tyroneweaver, kyzr, and Jitss617.

In USA, police detectives do investigations. Private detectives do investigation. At the Federal Level, the groups is even called, "The Federal Bureau of Investigation." Anyone employed to do investigations: Does investigations. There is even the investigation of the investigators on-going now--Independent of anyone routinely, doing investigations(?)s. YOUR FEDERAL TAX DOLLARS AT WORK(?)--is often cited(?).
“Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened,” Durham’s statement concludes.

Horwitz’s report, released Monday, ascertained that the FBI had an “authorized purpose” for opening its investigation – contradicting President Trump and his allies, who routinely cast the entire investigation as a partisan “witch hunt” – but also found “significant inaccuracies and omissions” in the FBI’s FISA application to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Durham’s statement, however, challenges the report’s assertion that the FBI was acting properly in opening its investigation because it received information from a “Friendly Foreign Government” (FFG) that former Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos received dirt on Hillary Clinton from Russia.

“Given the low threshold for predication in the AG Guidelines and the DIOG, we concluded that the FFG information, provided by a government the United States Intelligence Community (USIC) deems trustworthy, and describing a first-hand account from an FFG employee of a conversation with Papadopoulos, was sufficient to predicate the investigation,” the report states. “This information provided the FBI with an articulable factual basis that, if true, reasonably indicated activity constituting either a federal crime or a threat to national security, or both, may have occurred or may be occurring.”

It would even be said an impeachable offense--or criminal act: Had the source not been followed up, in most manuals.

(Enter Acts 7: 20-22. The Really dumb prince--cleverly disguised as an exile--is reported to have known the Tyrant Subjugation Skills, of Egypt: That he set up! That could be said an FFG kind of tip, even(?)! The whole story probably fits the "False Narrative" concept of the original recruitment story, about the original the usury agents (Deut 23:19-20). That was the Old Testament--with comments in the New one, (aka The Commentaries and Reviews!")

Last edited:
In Sumnary
The investigation started off on permissible grounds but quickly deteriorated and continued to spiral downward
1% good
99%bad
What are Libs happy about it?
They wanted to say that the investigation was justified.....which it wasn't. They want to avoid the facts of the case and continue to repeat that the investigation was justified even though they had no probable-cause.

Forum List

Back