Biden: Obama Didn’t Have Foreign Policy Experience, He Had To Rely On Me To Get Things Done

That isn't exactly awe inspiring or something that impresses me. Obama was a foreign policy failure.

Is Biden now taking credit for throwing away the hard fought victory in Iraq in order to turn all the real estate from Aleppo to Baghdad to Obama's brothers in Jihad???

Is Biden now taking credit for throwing away the hard fought victory in Iraq in order to turn all the real estate from Aleppo to Baghdad to Obama's brothers in Jihad???

You mean by upholding the Bush policy?

BidAleppo.jpg

What Barry? Ukraine is corrupt? Great! I'll show you how to muscle in on the action.

Never let a good crisis go to waste. Cha Ching!

Biden says stupid shit all the time. Why take him serious now?

I guess Quid Pro Joe has given up on that Barry Hussein endorsement.

Biden said this about Obama during the primaries...you do understand they campaigned against each other right??

This was before Obama defeated him and allowed him to be VP...precisely because of this image of presenting Biden as some foreign policy expert...he isn't...

Sorta like Trump calling Cruz's wife ugly, Cruz's father part of the JFK assassination and claiming Cruz cheated on his wife with 5 different women....only for Cruz less than a couple of months later to be sucking off Trump...
06-ted-cruz_w1200_h630.jpg

The only smart thing Biden said was that Iraq will be better off split into 3 federal states..one for the Shi'a, Sunnis and the Kurds...nearly 20 years later, that is basically what is playing out....

More proof that invading Iraq was spectacularly stupid...

Forum List

Back