Russian intrusion on the USMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Why are they being tolerated? Look, it's all fine and dandy to be hands off and not want to moderate people for their opinions. But is there no sense of patriotic duty to oppose foreign attempts to influence our people through propaganda, to foreign benefit?

There are intrusions from all over the world. But this is an open forum for the whole world, so....
Suck it up, buttercup!

Who are these Russians you speak of comrade?

funnrus.gif

Where exactly is that Russian intrusion taking place?

Have you not read a post by the Original Tree? Shall I name others who seem to be working as agents of Putin and foes of democracy?
I don´t read his threads, just by occasion, so I don´t know.
But not expressing the wish to nuke Russia is considered Russian agitation, I guess.

Well the biggest issue about nuking another country, outside of the pure evil crime against the humanity, is that some countries also have nukes and they can return fire.

M.A.D is a real thing.

Stormy Daniels This is interesting. Could you point out these Russian intrusions to me with a link maybe? Im interested in these things. Thanks.

Why are they being tolerated? Look, it's all fine and dandy to be hands off and not want to moderate people for their opinions. But is there no sense of patriotic duty to oppose foreign attempts to influence our people through propaganda, to foreign benefit?
I believe that is the duty of the reader to determine whether or not something is 'propaganda'. Information is like anything else you put into your body...buyer beware!

That being said...USMB is not ground zero for the Russians..or anyone else..for that matter. Facebook....Twitter....Instagram....Google...the major efforts are directed at the big platforms. A bunch of grumpy Boomers of either political persuasion--merit minimal effort.

Have you not read a post by the Original Tree? Shall I name others who seem to be working as agents of Putin and foes of democracy?
But not expressing the wish to nuke Russia is considered Russian agitation, I guess.

Your guess is silly. Defending our democratic institution is to protect and defend our way of life, and the self governance left us by our founders and the framers of COTUS. Putin gave the order to set in motion the election of Donald Trump.

You have to ask yourself why Putin did not want HRC to be our next President, and what Putin may know of trump, or have on him.

I believe that is the duty of the reader to determine whether or not something is 'propaganda'. Information is like anything else you put into your body...buyer beware!

That being said...USMB is not ground zero for the Russians..or anyone else..for that matter. Facebook....Twitter....Instagram....Google...the major efforts are directed at the big platforms. A bunch of grumpy Boomers of either political persuasion--merit minimal effort.
190729-Poulsen-Russian-troll-facebook-tease_tosej2

Do you know facebook? There is no Putin spamming your facebook. If you are in a pro-russian facebook group, you will see pro-russian stuff posted.
If you are in a contra-russia group, you encounter no pro-russian stuff.

This site is a message board that allow posting from around the World and not just the United States.

There are Canadian, American, Russian, Ukranian, English, Irish, Australian, German and many more posters on this board...

Just FYI...

Now when you see the Chinese Bot please place an order for me of steam dumplings please...

The Israelis are the main ones trying to influence people through propaganda. They're rather blatant and arrogant about it, too, since it's so easy to play the part of professional victim. They have quite a little unfettered enterprise going on here.

Haven't see any Russians do that kind of thing. Russian trolls don't hang out on forums like this one. There's nothing to be had by it. You're more likely to spot the Russian troll machine operating on twitter and more mainstream web sites.

Last edited:

Your speculation does not disprove the allegation made in the OP. Propaganda is an effective tool, especially when the receptor has received daily BIG LIES across a large segment of mediums. AM radio has been an effective propaganda in the attacks on the MSM, as have the Sinclair and Murdoch properties.

Your guess is silly. Defending our democratic institution is to protect and defend our way of life, and the self governance left us by our founders and the framers of COTUS. Putin gave the order to set in motion the election of Donald Trump.

You have to ask yourself why Putin did not want HRC to be our next President, and what Putin may know of trump, or have on him.

The Russians got what they wanted from Hillary. After passing the Steele dossier to her.

putin.JPG

Your speculation does not disprove the allegation made in the OP. Propaganda is an effective tool, especially when the receptor has received daily BIG LIES across a large segment of mediums. AM radio has been an effective propaganda in the attacks on the MSM, as have the Sinclair and Murdoch properties.

You dont have to disprove allegations with no proof LOL. Lets see some "Russian intrusion". Otherwise I will consider this unproven and ridiculous...

Tell the truth..its that damn Tulsi Gabbbard sneaking around and intruding here...the one Hillary identified as the latest "russian asset" :)

You people arent qualified to even do your own shopping much less run country.

So persons who believe the Constitution is a rigid and original intent document are now communists? Fuck you Commie... Its amazing that any one who doesn't bow to your interpretation of a living document that changes with public sentiment are communists...

Most of Americans understand that the constitution has ways to be legally changed and original intent is the premise from which the Constitution was built by the founders. You idiots need to get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back