Status
Not open for further replies.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
RUSSIAN HOOKER WHO HAD SEX WITH DONALD TRUMP MOCKS HIS TINY PENIS
Source: World News Daily Report
“Many parts of his body are too small, not only his hands,” she told the Moscow Daily Herald. “I’ve slept with hundreds of men and I’ve seen some small penises, but he’s by far the smallest I’ve ever seen.”

She described Mr.Trump’s genitals as being the size of a grape, barely one inch (2.5cm) long when fully erect.

Read more: Russian hooker who had sex with Donald Trump mocks his "tiny penis"

You will love this- one more thing he lied about during the debates. His little willy is so tiny, his 3 girls that night laughed about it.

Suddenly progressives believe anything women claiming they've slept with a politician say, unless it's about BJ Clinton.

“Many parts of his body are too small, not only his hands,” she told the Moscow Daily Herald. “I’ve slept with hundreds of men and I’ve seen some small penises, but he’s by far the smallest I’ve ever seen.”

She described Mr.Trump’s genitals as being the size of a grape, barely one inch (2.5cm) long when fully erect.

You will love this- one more thing he lied about during the debates. His little willy is so tiny, his 3 girls that night laughed about it.
Dunno about that Matt. He certainly ripped you a big one.

. Make Comrade Trumpski prove that he has a big penis- Obama had to show

His birth certificate - the Donald can show his "Yuge" penis...

Obama had to show his birth cert, but ok for Trump not to show his tax returns.

WE can be pretty sure his penis is tiny, that is why he is so insecure.

. Make Comrade Trumpski prove that he has a big penis- Obama had to show

His birth certificate - the Donald can show his "Yuge" penis...

Obama had to show his birth cert, but ok for Trump not to show his tax returns.

WE can be pretty sure his penis is tiny, that is why he is so insecure.

based on your posts, penny dear------we can be pretty sure that you, willingly, suck dicks of any size

Another butthurt Leftard thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back