Russian engineers are laughing at US Bradleys in Ukraine...

The US illegally took over the Ukraine by bribing the military into an coup that murdered tens of thousands of innocents.
The US does horrific things like this all the time, like when we massacred millions of Moro Filipinos, tried to install Chaing Kai Shek as dictator in China, Syngman Rhee as dictator in Korea, Diem in Vietnam, Samosa in Nicaragua, Batista in Cuba, Pinochet in Chile, the Shah in Iran, etc.

Biden in the USA.

Most of Russia is near the Arctic Circle.
They do not have the free resources and wealth the US took from the natives.
Russia is doing better than the US for what they have to work with.

Russia has Siberia, the wealthiest chunk of ground in the world, mineralogically speaking.

The Bradly never made much sense for modern battlefield use.....It has the profile of a Sherman tank and that is death. I always did say it was made for low intensity war but it really did not fare to well even in that.

Were they facing Bradleys in Syria when they tried attacking American forces? Were the engineers laughing then?

The Bradly never made much sense for modern battlefield use.....It has the profile of a Sherman tank and that is death. I always did say it was made for low intensity war but it really did not fare to well even in that.
Bradley performed quite well in armored combat in Iraq, that was hardly low intensity.

It moves troops, lays suppressing fire, and snipes from a distance with good sensors and the TOWs. That is all applicable in modern high intensity combat.

You know that the M-2s that are the subject of this thread were designed in the 70s and began production in the 80s under Reagan, right?

In fact, I can't think of a single US weapon deployed in Ukraine that was designed in the past decade, can you enlighten me as to what was designed by Biden's "woke" engineers that is being laughed at by the world? To take that farther, do you really believe that the companies that actually design weapons like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, etc. fired all their engineers in 2021 when Biden was inaugurated then hired new woke engineers for new products that have somehow already trickled to the front lines?

Shhhhh, reality and facts to MAGAGATARDS are like krytonite to Superman, lethal!!!!!
MAGA

Yeah I know. Kinda my point. Russia is worse.

Steel and plywood shacks, weeds everywhere tall as a man, crumbling roads.

More in common with the third world than America or Western Europe
Dumbfuck, are this and a countless number of more of the kind what makes you proud these days? Aren't you that homeless motherfucker living in a dump calling the US the greatest country on earth, I saw a while back on TV or whatever?

Russian engineers are laughing at US Bradleys in Ukraine...​

The poor fucks riding in Bradleys and the people making money off selling them are the only people on earth who don't laugh at them.

Dumbfuck, are this and a countless number of more of the kind what makes you proud these days? Aren't you that homeless motherfucker living in a dump calling the US the greatest country on earth, I saw a while back on TV or whatever?
Well no, of course finding videos that are exceptionally poor respresentations of life in USA wouldn't make someone proud.

You do understand that most people don't live like that, right?

Russian engineers are laughing at US Bradleys in Ukraine...​

The poor fucks riding in Bradleys and the people making money off selling them are the only people on earth who don't laugh at them.
From what I've read the Ukrainians are quite fond of the Bradleys and would much rather be riding in them than a BMP.

He who laughs last...

Why Russian Tanks Are Exploding in Ukraine​

Many of the Russian tanks exploding in Ukraine are vulnerable to the jack-in-the-box effect​

By Wall Street Journal Jul 06, 2022 2:30 am
Many Russian tanks have a design feature that leads to an explosion and blows off the top. The ongoing war in Ukraine has put this vulnerability and the future of one of the world’s most popular tanks, the T-72, on public display.

Video

1695662847719.png

Last edited:
Strange how these Russian ferals with second hand equipment are obliterating their opposition . Shitty people from shitty backgrounds making mincemeat of western weaponry time after time .
So there must be logical explanations why ordnance used by the UAF collapses and disintegrates .
Let me say that from my many trips there , and all over the European part , the Federation is a million times more new , bright and shining than some posters are able to even imagine .

To compound my crime of mixing and seeing Russians at home and at work , I bring terrible and unacceptable news for many of you .
The Abrahams tanks will be wrecked very quickly because of one ghastly and major
weakness , and , for peace of American minds , I trust that the F16s never get there because they are likely to be wiped out completely . Details to be released as and when appropriate though the Pentagon etc are well aware of their vulnerabilities .

Watch this space if you are a Doubter or wish to believe that this is BS .
And just knowing what I am talking about does not make me amazingly a Russian propagandist or full sympathiser .
Russia has been preparing for the Ukraine war and other conflicts for around 20 years and in some very key areas they are hugely ahead of the US , as is China to a lesser extent .
And that is all without mentioning weapons based on DEW technologies which have not been yet introduced onto the battle field to my knowledge . These are almost certainly the weapons which Uncle P has alluded to several times but deliberately otherwise keeps quiet about —- a raft of unused weapons for use before any sane contemplation of nuclear conflict . Deadly , and a generation ahead of anything else so far seen anywhere else . Imho
For every piece of western equipment that has been killed several hundred equivalent pieces of Russian “fantastic” equipment has been killed. No Abrams have been killed by Russian tanks or BMPs, while Abrams have killed hundreds of Russian tanks. Even Bradley’s can easily destroy Russian tanks. In Desert Storm a pair of M-3 Bradley scouts killed five T-72s in under five minutes with no losses in a meeting engagement. Ever since the T-34, Russian tanks have been cheaply designed and built so they could be expendable. The Iraqi and Ukrainian wars have clearly shown that with thousands of Russian built tanks being destroyed at little to no cost to their killers. Between poor design, corruption at the tank factories and bad crew training, Russian tanks are death traps for their crews. A western tank takes a hit and the crew survives, a Russian tank takes a hit, the exposed ammo explodes killing the entire crew. The end result is that the crews of western tanks survive to learn lessons and improve, the crews of Russian tanks just die and require replacements who in the current war are far more poorly trained.

Strange how these Russian ferals with second hand equipment are obliterating their opposition . Shitty people from shitty backgrounds making mincemeat of western weaponry time after time .
So there must be logical explanations why ordnance used by the UAF collapses and disintegrates .
Let me say that from my many trips there , and all over the European part , the Federation is a million times more new , bright and shining than some posters are able to even imagine .

To compound my crime of mixing and seeing Russians at home and at work , I bring terrible and unacceptable news for many of you .
The Abrahams tanks will be wrecked very quickly because of one ghastly and major
weakness , and , for peace of American minds , I trust that the F16s never get there because they are likely to be wiped out completely . Details to be released as and when appropriate though the Pentagon etc are well aware of their vulnerabilities .

Watch this space if you are a Doubter or wish to believe that this is BS .
And just knowing what I am talking about does not make me amazingly a Russian propagandist or full sympathiser .
Russia has been preparing for the Ukraine war and other conflicts for around 20 years and in some very key areas they are hugely ahead of the US , as is China to a lesser extent .
And that is all without mentioning weapons based on DEW technologies which have not been yet introduced onto the battle field to my knowledge . These are almost certainly the weapons which Uncle P has alluded to several times but deliberately otherwise keeps quiet about —- a raft of unused weapons for use before any sane contemplation of nuclear conflict . Deadly , and a generation ahead of anything else so far seen anywhere else . Imho

Well said, thank you!:thup:

Well said, thank you!:thup:
You're the one who was lamenting how poor the Bradleys designed by Biden's "woke engineers" are performing despite them being designed in the 70s and production started in the 80s under Reagan.

Clearly you are one of those posters who's political allegiances are so strong that common sense takes a back seat to kneejerk partisan replies no matter how nonsensical they might be and how embarrassingly silly they make you look.

I'll ask again since you ignored the question last time... which American weapon system being used in Ukraine was designed in the last decade, much less since Biden took office in 2021?

(cue crickets chirping...)

Russian “fantastic” equipment
Yep, Russia is so dominant as they grovel begging to North Korea for ammunition and to Iran for drones. The mighty Su-57 stealth fighter? Despite Russian claims there has been no indication they have been willing to fly them over Ukraine. The Armata? Brought it in far away from the front for a few photo ops then high-tailed it right back out, where they probably passed Russian T-55 museum relics heading in to actually fight. Russia's navy embarrassed with its flag ship and one of its newer submarines destroyed. Emptying prisons out to fill the ranks for human wave attacks, yet still slowly being pushed out.

Hilarious how the tables have turned in the military world order.

Forum List

Back