Russian engineers are laughing at US Bradleys in Ukraine...

Most of Russia is near the Arctic Circle.
They do not have the free resources and wealth the US took from the natives.
Russia is doing better than the US for what they have to work with.
Most of Canada is near the arctic circle.

You're trashing the USA. Fucking Russian sympathizer.

The US illegally took over the Ukraine by bribing the military into an coup that murdered tens of thousands of innocents.
The US does horrific things like this all the time, like when we massacred millions of Moro Filipinos, tried to install Chaing Kai Shek as dictator in China, Syngman Rhee as dictator in Korea, Diem in Vietnam, Samosa in Nicaragua, Batista in Cuba, Pinochet in Chile, the Shah in Iran, etc.

The US illegally took over the Ukraine by bribing the military into an coup that murdered tens of thousands of innocents.
The US does horrific things like this all the time, like when we massacred millions of Moro Filipinos, tried to install Chaing Kai Shek as dictator in China, Syngman Rhee as dictator in Korea, Diem in Vietnam, Samosa in Nicaragua, Batista in Cuba, Pinochet in Chile, the Shah in Iran, etc.
Joe Biden....
joe.jpg

A youtube video claiming Russian engineers are laughing is hardly useful evidence, you also see Ukrainians talking about how superior the Bradley's armor and optics are to the BMPs they have used.

The whole world is laughing at Biden....and at his woke engineers!

What a sad and tragic joke the Banana Republic of US has become!
You know that the M-2s that are the subject of this thread were designed in the 70s and began production in the 80s under Reagan, right?

In fact, I can't think of a single US weapon deployed in Ukraine that was designed in the past decade, can you enlighten me as to what was designed by Biden's "woke" engineers that is being laughed at by the world? To take that farther, do you really believe that the companies that actually design weapons like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, etc. fired all their engineers in 2021 when Biden was inaugurated then hired new woke engineers for new products that have somehow already trickled to the front lines?

That's acceptable to biden, cuz then he knows they aren't laughing at him.

Here is a fairly realistic comparison with the pluses and minuses of both. You will note the role of both is to carry troops to and from and for reconnaisance not engaging main battle tanks, though both have wire guided anti tank missiles, the tow being faster missile, meaning less time exposed when firing as you stay focused on target after emitting a huge burst of smoke when you fire. As I said, both vehicle fire wire guided missiles, but the BMP is a single tube and must be reloaded manually from outside the protection of the vehicle, where the Bradly is a twin tube, meaning you can shoot at two targets before having to un-ass the vehicle to reload. Both vehicle carry 4 missiles. In main ammo and 7.62 coax ammo the Bradley carries more. Then you get to optics, imaging and night view. The M2A2s we are supplying have ambient night vision that is said to turn dark in to better than broad daylight, which I can well imagine, having been an Armor guy and familiar with TIS and TTS systems. Now compare that to the BMP with it's active IR, which is turning on infrared headlights in the dark night, spotlight for anybody with any type of night vision to see. As fighting vehicles go, you could say the Bradley rules the night. The bradly also has an advanced CO2 laser for ranging. Jane's says it is accurate to 10 KM. My first thought reading that was imagining adjusting fire 10 K out with laser accurate ranging. Wow.
What I don't like is the height of the bradley compare to the BMP. If you are going to sneak around, give me something short in height, so I don't attract attention, and the BMP has a marked advantage. The Bradly gets the edge on survivability to frontal and can take 30MM at 200 meters. Neither Bradley nor BMP can take 30 MM at to the side. If I had to choose, I would take Bradley due to vision day or night, though both have a periscope for the driver, the bradley also has display from those advance night vision mentioned before, so like driving in daylight. It is fking amazing what drivers can get into at night, looking out nothing more than a prism periscope. Yes. Give me the Bradly. Fk the Russian. The number of BMPs they have lost so far is staggering. Here is that comparison I mentioned.

You know that the M-2s that are the subject of this thread were designed in the 70s and began production in the 80s under Reagan, right?

In fact, I can't think of a single US weapon deployed in Ukraine that was designed in the past decade, can you enlighten me as to what was designed by Biden's "woke" engineers that is being laughed at by the world? To take that farther, do you really believe that the companies that actually design weapons like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, etc. fired all their engineers in 2021 when Biden was inaugurated then hired new woke engineers for new products that have somehow already trickled to the front lines?
The BMP is from the 1960s, still using active IR.

Strange how these Russian ferals with second hand equipment are obliterating their opposition . Shitty people from shitty backgrounds making mincemeat of western weaponry time after time .
So there must be logical explanations why ordnance used by the UAF collapses and disintegrates .
Let me say that from my many trips there , and all over the European part , the Federation is a million times more new , bright and shining than some posters are able to even imagine .

To compound my crime of mixing and seeing Russians at home and at work , I bring terrible and unacceptable news for many of you .
The Abrahams tanks will be wrecked very quickly because of one ghastly and major
weakness , and , for peace of American minds , I trust that the F16s never get there because they are likely to be wiped out completely . Details to be released as and when appropriate though the Pentagon etc are well aware of their vulnerabilities .

Watch this space if you are a Doubter or wish to believe that this is BS .
And just knowing what I am talking about does not make me amazingly a Russian propagandist or full sympathiser .
Russia has been preparing for the Ukraine war and other conflicts for around 20 years and in some very key areas they are hugely ahead of the US , as is China to a lesser extent .
And that is all without mentioning weapons based on DEW technologies which have not been yet introduced onto the battle field to my knowledge . These are almost certainly the weapons which Uncle P has alluded to several times but deliberately otherwise keeps quiet about —- a raft of unused weapons for use before any sane contemplation of nuclear conflict . Deadly , and a generation ahead of anything else so far seen anywhere else . Imho

Last edited:
WRONG

Your claim si a lie

There is absolutely NO evidnec eof such bribes

Allk of yoru claims are lies about history

The Bradley is a light armored troop teansport. Designed to give suppression fire against enemy troops while deploying soldiers.

Not armor to armor combat. Serves its purpose.

Forum List

Back