Russian ambassador shot to death in Turkey

BREAKING: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker
BREAKING: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker
DAMASCUS – According to two reports coming out of Aleppo today, at least 14 US Coalition military officers were captured this morning in an East Aleppo bunker by Syrian Special Forces.

This story was quietly leaked by Voltaire.net, who announced, “The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”

Fares Shehabi MP, a prominent Syrian Parliamentarian and head of Aleppo’s Chamber of Commerce published the names of the Coalition officers on his Facebook page on the 15th December (emphasis added):

Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
David Shlomo Aram – Israel
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
Muhamad Ahmad Assabian – Saudi
Abd-el-Menham Fahd al Harij – Saudi
Islam Salam Ezzahran Al Hajlan – Saudi
Ahmed Ben Naoufel Al Darij – Saudi
Muhamad Hassan Al Sabihi – Saudi
Hamad Fahad Al Dousri – Saudi
Amjad Qassem Al Tiraoui – Jordan
Qassem Saad Al Shamry – Saudi
Ayman Qassem Al Thahalbi – Saudi
Mohamed Ech-Chafihi El Idrissi – Moroccan

nyt-logo-185x26.svg

Russian Ambassador to Turkey Fatally Shot in Ankara Terrorist Attack, Russia Says
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey-report.html?_r=0

I trust my source infowars, but it appears they also got their information from -->
Chris Kitching | Mirror.co.uk - DECEMBER 19, 2016 193 Comments

DAMASCUS – According to two reports coming out of Aleppo today, at least 14 US Coalition military officers were captured this morning in an East Aleppo bunker by Syrian Special Forces.

This story was quietly leaked by Voltaire.net, who announced, “The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”

Fares Shehabi MP, a prominent Syrian Parliamentarian and head of Aleppo’s Chamber of Commerce published the names of the Coalition officers on his Facebook page on the 15th December (emphasis added):

Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
David Shlomo Aram – Israel
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
Muhamad Ahmad Assabian – Saudi
Abd-el-Menham Fahd al Harij – Saudi
Islam Salam Ezzahran Al Hajlan – Saudi
Ahmed Ben Naoufel Al Darij – Saudi
Muhamad Hassan Al Sabihi – Saudi
Hamad Fahad Al Dousri – Saudi
Amjad Qassem Al Tiraoui – Jordan
Qassem Saad Al Shamry – Saudi
Ayman Qassem Al Thahalbi – Saudi
Mohamed Ech-Chafihi El Idrissi – Moroccan

I'm not sure I would take Steve Quayle seriously though. He has predicted some pretty wild thing before that have not come to pass.

Russian Ambassador Assassinated: Obama's Response?
A Turkish military source told Interfax that the attacker reportedly identified himself as a police officer as he entered the exhibition.

----------------------------------------------------------
and in another story this article is having to do with Russia....................
Henry Gruver: Russia to nuke the USA
Steve Quayle interviews Henry Gruver at GenSix Studios concerning Henry's open vision of a nuclear strike by Russia on the east and west coasts of the United States. This is part 1 of that conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issues like this make us wonder how this is very possible. Mostly because Obama can't seem to leave Putin alone.
As Clinton and Obama both are constantly accusing Russia for doing everything we here in the US have seen in our elections.
This is how shadow Government works, push bs information out there, start a fake news rumor and shazam the sheep fall for it and have been given the perfect card to use compliments of their little ole trusty Government, who they love and adore, believe, and trust to never ever hurt the American people.

IF THEY ONLY KNEW WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW.................they would see what fools, and how stupid they have been through all of this.

first...stop reading garbage like "zerohedge".

second, this is considered an act of terror against Russia..... probably as a response to Russia blowing up Syrian citizens who aren't on board with Assad.

I'd pretty much say it's Russia's problem. dumbass.

I'm not sure I would take Steve Quayle seriously though. He has predicted some pretty wild thing before that have not come to pass.

maybe because S.Q. has been beat down just like infowars, and that is the path they want people kept on.
and what I don't get is how the fk people can't believe what he post when if one goes to his site it's set up just like Drudge which provides links to other news site that wrote the article. LOL

Haven't you noticed Infowars, Drudge, Breitbart etc are the ones accused of fake news and really they aren't, Shadow Gov. creates these thoughts for people to keep them down for realistic thoughts of information.

Just like infowars, look at the link I provided, it leads to the Original source the " MIRROR"
you can't believe how many times I have post articles from infowars Original source and the reactions are totally different, then take the exact same story post is from infowars and people instantly claim it as fake. lol

nyt-logo-185x26.svg

Russian Ambassador to Turkey Fatally Shot in Ankara Terrorist Attack, Russia Says
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey-report.html?_r=0

do we really want to trust NY TIMES haahh.
Well, I posted it for those who would be in denial that the incident happened.

It happened.

Naturally they are going to exclude all ties to NATO trained ISIS forces, but meh, that's par for the course.

I wouldn't be surprised it the guy could be tied directly back to that cell that was just captured in E. Aleppo, or the one that the Russians killed with that missile strike back in September.

Russian Ambassador Assassinated: Obama's Response?
A Turkish military source told Interfax that the attacker reportedly identified himself as a police officer as he entered the exhibition.

----------------------------------------------------------
and in another story this article is having to do with Russia....................
Henry Gruver: Russia to nuke the USA
Steve Quayle interviews Henry Gruver at GenSix Studios concerning Henry's open vision of a nuclear strike by Russia on the east and west coasts of the United States. This is part 1 of that conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issues like this make us wonder how this is very possible. Mostly because Obama can't seem to leave Putin alone.
As Clinton and Obama both are constantly accusing Russia for doing everything we here in the US have seen in our elections.
This is how shadow Government works, push bs information out there, start a fake news rumor and shazam the sheep fall for it and have been given the perfect card to use compliments of their little ole trusty Government, who they love and adore, believe, and trust to never ever hurt the American people.

IF THEY ONLY KNEW WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW.................they would see what fools, and how stupid they have been through all of this.

first...stop reading garbage like "zerohedge".

second, this is considered an act of terror against Russia..... probably as a response to Russia blowing up Syrian citizens who aren't on board with Assad.

I'd pretty much say it's Russia's problem. dumbass.

Russia isn't "blowing up citizens," stop falling for CFR propaganda.

Aleppo: How US & Saudi-Backed Rebels Target ‘Every Syrian’: War diary by Western journalist Eva Bartlett on the truth about Aleppo
Aleppo: How US & Saudi-Backed Rebels Target ‘Every Syrian’: War diary by Western journalist Eva Bartlett on the truth about Aleppo
A Syrian general at the crossing confirmed that shelling had taken place on Oct. 20, adding that three police officers had been wounded. A journalist in the delegation asked the general what he would say to Syrian civilians like Bashir Shehadeh, who demanded that the SAA eliminate the terrorist factions.

“We need to be patient, because the civilians there are not able to leave, they are not guilty,” the general replied. “We don’t work the way that the terrorists work.”

Regarding the amnesty decree issued by President Bashar Assad in late July, the general explained that terrorists who want to be granted amnesty could lay down their arms. Those who choose to go on to Idlib would be granted safe passage by the Syrian government and army, in coordination with the Red Cross and Red Crescent.

According to the general, when two militants arrived at the Bustan al-Qasr crossing about two months ago, they surrendered their arms and proceeded under amnesty.

Five months ago, he said, 12 civilians crossed there, were treated in Aleppo’s hospitals, and returned to their homes in terrorist-held eastern Aleppo.

At the Castello Road humanitarian crossing, the large green buses which were said to be evacuating militants from areas of eastern Aleppo in recent weeks were there again, waiting to ferry away more. Ten ambulances, three buses, and 14 minivans were lined up in anticipation of any civilians or militants trying to leave terrorist-occupied areas, whether for safe passage elsewhere or to settle in government-secured areas of Aleppo.

George Sire, 25, an anesthesiologist at Salloum Hospital in Aleppo, was one of the volunteers who arrived at the crossing with five of the private hospital’s ambulances, at the request of the Syrian government.

Does the MSM have any reporter sticking their neck out on the ground? Doubt it. Stop falling for the BS propaganda.

Forum List

Back