RUSSIA the peacekeepers: Putin's troops 'will not allow' Syria and Turkey to enter direct......

48 hours from now it'll all be background noise. The feigned outrage will be a thing of the past and Trump did the right thing by protecting our soldiers.

Let the Russians have Syria and they can have the deaths that go with it.

Trump did the right thing and I hope he pulls all of our troops out of the ME. Let those murderous idiots continue to kill themselves.
You do know that the Russians have always had Syria. There is no Russian expanding into Syria because they have always been there. That's why we were never going to win in Syria. We were never going to get Russia to leave.

Exactly... Assad, regardless of what anybody thinks of him, allows and encourages women to get an education, allows women to drive,
does not maintain Sharia bullshit for his population, tolerates and protects Christians. The opposing faction trying to take Syria over from Assad still lives by 14th century Muslim cultural norms. Why the hell were we backing that in the first place?

Jo
The whole point of shitstain obama's need to get rid of Assad was because Assad protected the Christians. The shitstain wanted them wiped out the way muslim did to Chaldean Christians in Iraq.
Really. Wow, you people are soooooooooooooooo smart. Assad is a piece of shit leader., Probably why you are in love with him.

Let the Russians have Syria and they can have the deaths that go with it.

Trump did the right thing and I hope he pulls all of our troops out of the ME. Let those murderous idiots continue to kill themselves.
You do know that the Russians have always had Syria. There is no Russian expanding into Syria because they have always been there. That's why we were never going to win in Syria. We were never going to get Russia to leave.

The Russians can have that shithole. There is nothing there that we need.

I for one couldn't care less who runs that shithole. Let the Russians deal with the fighting in that country. Let someone else be the worlds police. Let someone else get their citizens killed and spend millions fighting someone else's war.

Let the Russians spend the money and lives. Not the US.
Yep. Tartus is a Russian navy base. Let them protect it.

Look... Nothing untoward has come from that area or from that alliance that in any way shape or form threatens the West. The only people who feel threatened are the executives of American oil corporations who are more than happy to have low-income soldier's families deprived of their sons and daughters in behalf of their bottom line.

Jo

Since you dipsticks love fossil fuels, you will be forced to defend access to oil.

LMAO We have plenty of oil in the US. No need to wait for the ME oil.

I for one couldn't care less who runs that shithole. Let the Russians deal with the fighting in that country. Let someone else be the worlds police. Let someone else get their citizens killed and spend millions fighting someone else's war.

Look... Nothing untoward has come from that area or from that alliance that in any way shape or form threatens the West. The only people who feel threatened are the executives of American oil corporations who are more than happy to have low-income soldier's families deprived of their sons and daughters in behalf of their bottom line.

Jo

Since you dipsticks love fossil fuels, you will be forced to defend access to oil.

Oil sells on the global marketplace. Your buddy fossil fuel corporations will export it if they can make more cash and/or jack up prices here.

This has been your ilk's problem all along. You are in love with oil & refuse to take any effort to reduce it's use. In the process you fund the Syrias, Iraqs & Irans.

Jo

Oil sells on the global marketplace. Your buddy fossil fuel corporations will export it if they can make more cash and/or jack up prices here.

This has been your ilk's problem all along. You are in love with oil & refuse to take any effort to reduce it's use. In the process you fund the Syrias, Iraqs & Irans.

Well I paid 2.35 for gas this AM. Price has lowered if anything.

Carry on.

Jo

Well I paid 2.35 for gas this AM. Price has lowered if anything.

Carry on.
Wow, you just don;t get it. We are still in the ME protecting the oil shipping routes. Why did your hero Trump just rent Saudi Arabia some of our troops?

You said it didn't matter if the oil in the ME was shit off. That was really stupid sop just admit it instead of making stupid statements like this.

What makes you think Mexico & Canada would sell us oil under market prices?

What makes you think they wouldn't. We have plenty of oil right here in the US.

The recent increase in domestic oil production, especially since 2010, has had a significant impact on U.S. petroleum imports and exports. From 2005 to 2015, the United States’ reliance on petroleum imports fell from 60% to 25% of total consumption,6 while exports increased by over 300%.3 Since 2015, imports have remained fairly steady at approximately 10 million barrels per day, but exports have continued to increase, from 4.7 million barrels per day in 2015 to 7.6 million barrels per day in early-mid-2018. The Energy Information Administration projects that U.S. import reliance for oil will continue to fall over the coming decade

How much oil does the U.S. export and import?

Forum List

Back