RUSSIA the peacekeepers: Putin's troops 'will not allow' Syria and Turkey to enter direct......

So what if Syria slaughters their own people. After all, they belong to him.
So what if the Chinese go into Hong Kong with armed troops and begin to shoot and beat unarmed protestors?

Would you like to see us step in and intervene? Or have you thought things out at all?

48 hours from now it'll all be background noise. The feigned outrage will be a thing of the past and Trump did the right thing by protecting our soldiers.

Let the Russians have Syria and they can have the deaths that go with it.

Trump did the right thing and I hope he pulls all of our troops out of the ME. Let those murderous idiots continue to kill themselves.

Trump allowed Russia to take our place in Turkey & defeat our efforts there.

Trump allowed China to take our place in the TPP and had to scramble to try to get a trade deal with Japan that was less than under the TPP.

Trump is giving away America's world leadership. Something we have worked at since WWII. All thrown away.

That was the last guy's STATED goal.
You must be thrilled that guy is gone.

Global leadership has been our goal since WWII. Global leadership puts our values out in front. It allows us to nip problems in the bud. It allows us to be engaged with all countries.

Trump wants to pull us back within our borders & allow other countries to do what ever they want within their own borders.

Good idea. Hope it works. Let other countries take care of themselves.

We don't need to be the worlds police force. Let them suffer the deaths and costs.

I hope Trump brings all of our troops home.

48 hours from now it'll all be background noise. The feigned outrage will be a thing of the past and Trump did the right thing by protecting our soldiers.

Trump did the right thing and I hope he pulls all of our troops out of the ME. Let those murderous idiots continue to kill themselves.
You do know that the Russians have always had Syria. There is no Russian expanding into Syria because they have always been there. That's why we were never going to win in Syria. We were never going to get Russia to leave.

Trump allowed China to take our place in the TPP and had to scramble to try to get a trade deal with Japan that was less than under the TPP.

Trump is giving away America's world leadership. Something we have worked at since WWII. All thrown away.

Fuck you Moron....
You want world conquest? .... Grab your gun liberal pussy and suit up! Oh...and you pay for it too. Russia and China both have considerable military's there's no reason on Earth why they shouldn't get involved in peacekeeping. It's a step forward.

Jo

Fuck you Moron....
You want world conquest? .... Grab your gun liberal pussy and suit up! Oh...and you pay for it too. Russia and China both have considerable military's there's no reason on Earth why they shouldn't get involved in peacekeeping. It's a step forward.

Jo

Wow, You assfucks don't know the difference between trying to maintain peace through efforts like NATO & the UN & conquering.

If you think Russia is peacekeeping in Syria then you are one stupid fuck.

Fuck you Moron....

Jo

Wow, You assfucks don't know the difference between trying to maintain peace through efforts like NATO & the UN & conquering.

Yeah? looks to me like Putin did an excellent job of keeping the Western oil corporations out of where they don't belong.

I'm not in favor of sending soldiers to die for Exxon Mobil or shell.

They're pissed because he's going to put in a pipeline that's going to hit their bottom line. Geez I thought lefty was against the top 1%.... apparently your ethics change post by post as needed to make your point.

Jo

Russia had always been in Syria. The best thing to happen would be to restore the government and finally end shitstain obama's dream.
Pretty much. How many Americans would you like to see die for someone else's cause?
And when ISIS starts back up in Syria & sends our suicide bombers to kill Americans, then what. When some dictator starts slaughtering their people in ethnic cleansing, you want to do nothing.

Russia had always been in Syria. The best thing to happen would be to restore the government and finally end shitstain obama's dream.
Pretty much. How many Americans would you like to see die for someone else's cause?
And when ISIS starts back up in Syria & sends our suicide bombers to kill Americans, then what. When some dictator starts slaughtering their people in ethnic cleansing, you want to do nothing.

You can't send soldiers into the future moron; Nor can you solve every problem globally that pops up.
George Bush responded to the twin tower bombing and all you did was villainize him for it. Now you want to do worse by pre-empting actions that haven't even taken place yet?
My God you are one confused person.

Jo

Fuck you Moron....

Jo

Yeah? looks to me like Putin did an excellent job of keeping the Western oil corporations out of where they don't belong.

I'm not in favor of sending soldiers to die for Exxon Mobil or shell.

They're pissed because he's going to put in a pipeline that's going to hit their bottom line. Geez I thought lefty was against the top 1%.... apparently your ethics change post by post as needed to make your point.

Jo
You've been doing it ever since they discovered oil in the Middle East.

You do know that the Russians have always had Syria. There is no Russian expanding into Syria because they have always been there. That's why we were never going to win in Syria. We were never going to get Russia to leave.

The Russians can have that shithole. There is nothing there that we need.

I for one couldn't care less who runs that shithole. Let the Russians deal with the fighting in that country. Let someone else be the worlds police. Let someone else get their citizens killed and spend millions fighting someone else's war.

Let the Russians spend the money and lives. Not the US.

I for one couldn't care less who runs that shithole. Let the Russians deal with the fighting in that country. Let someone else be the worlds police. Let someone else get their citizens killed and spend millions fighting someone else's war.

Yep. Tartus is a Russian navy base. Let them protect it.

Exactly... Assad, regardless of what anybody thinks of him, allows and encourages women to get an education, allows women to drive,
does not maintain Sharia bullshit for his population, tolerates and protects Christians. The opposing faction trying to take Syria over from Assad still lives by 14th century Muslim cultural norms. Why the hell were we backing that in the first place?

Jo

Last edited:

Look... Nothing untoward has come from that area or from that alliance that in any way shape or form threatens the West. The only people who feel threatened are the executives of American oil corporations who are more than happy to have low-income soldier's families deprived of their sons and daughters in behalf of their bottom line.

Jo

Exactly... Assad, regardless of what anybody thinks of him, allows and encourages women to get an education, allows women to drive,
does not maintain Sharia bullshit for his population, tolerates and protects Christians. The opposing faction trying to take Syria over from Assad still lives by 14th century Muslim cultural norms. Why the hell were we backing that in the first place?

Jo
I thought you assfuck like democracy? Here you are supporting a dictator that gasses his own people.

That was the last guy's STATED goal.
You must be thrilled that guy is gone.

Global leadership has been our goal since WWII. Global leadership puts our values out in front. It allows us to nip problems in the bud. It allows us to be engaged with all countries.

Trump wants to pull us back within our borders & allow other countries to do what ever they want within their own borders.
Values? They ended many decades ago.
Just two years & 9 months ago.

You can't send soldiers into the future moron; Nor can you solve every problem globally that pops up.
George Bush responded to the twin tower bombing and all you did was villainize him for it. Now you want to do worse by pre-empting actions that haven't even taken place yet?
My God you are one confused person.

Jo
So, we can't solve them all so lets solve none.

Look assfuck. Bush failed when the stupid shit invaded Iraq. Iraq had nothing to do w/ 9-11.

Look... Nothing untoward has come from that area or from that alliance that in any way shape or form threatens the West. The only people who feel threatened are the executives of American oil corporations who are more than happy to have low-income soldier's families deprived of their sons and daughters in behalf of their bottom line.

Jo

Since you dipsticks love fossil fuels, you will be forced to defend access to oil.

Jo
The whole point of shitstain obama's need to get rid of Assad was because Assad protected the Christians. The shitstain wanted them wiped out the way muslim did to Chaldean Christians in Iraq.

Forum List

Back