Russia Takes Control of US Military Base

This is disgusting.
The base violated international law.
Then why didn’t Trump order it destroyed instead of giving it to his boyfriend? This makes Trump complicit in violating international law, right?

You’re not smart.

Because destroying it would cost more than it is worth would be my guess.

It's hilarious how you were totally anti war when it was bush, but under obummer it's cool, but under Trump you are a veritable war monger.
Better for the US military to slink out of the country with their tails between their legs WHILE giving Putin an already manufactured, functioning base WITH A RUNWAY???

They couldn’t destroy the runway? And how the fuck do you know it would cost more? You’re just talking out your ass again.

Because explosives are expensive. Duh.

This is disgusting.
Then why didn’t Trump order it destroyed instead of giving it to his boyfriend? This makes Trump complicit in violating international law, right?

You’re not smart.

Um no...
Actually you're not smart and you know nothing about pentagon SOP.
Even a demolition is contracted work that would cost millions....you dope.

Then you would be screaming about
Wasted money....

Now go feed your bisexual hamster.

Jo

Last edited:
This is disgusting.

You’re not smart.

It's hilarious how you were totally anti war when it was bush, but under obummer it's cool, but under Trump you are a veritable war monger.

EXXXXXXXXACTLY. All peripheral services are contracted out to parasite vendors who overcharge the government for freaking everything.

Trump has been bad news for them.
Why do you think the deep state is after his ass? He has interrupted the money games going on in the Pentagon and other places.

Jo

Last edited:
This is disgusting.

You’re not smart.

And remember how they almost fainted, when Reagan was actually fighting the Cold War?

When the Soviets had ten thousand tanks in the middle of Europe, they saw no need for toughness.

Now, that the Russians are back inside their own country, and no threat to US, NOW, the libs want to throw their weight around, when it is not needed.

Their ability to always be wrong, is incredible.

This is disgusting.

You’re not smart.

And remember how they almost fainted, when Reagan was actually fighting the Cold War?

When the Soviets had ten thousand tanks in the middle of Europe, they saw no need for toughness.

Now, that the Russians are back inside their own country, and no threat to US, NOW, the libs want to throw their weight around, when it is not needed.

They are more than 100% controlled by George Soros and his network of global companies. They are complete puppets of the Soros empire.

Jo

This is disgusting.

You’re not smart.

They are more than 100% controlled by George Soros and his network of global companies. They are complete puppets of the Soros empire.

Jo

I don't know.

I mean, I certainly agree that Soros and his network is a huge part of the liberal thought leaders.

But, I've talked to a lot of liberals over the years. Their heads are full of bad ideas, and imo, even if let completely to their own devices, they would manage to be complete fools and support terrible and self destructive and even evil policies.

You’re not smart.

Jo

I don't know.

I mean, I certainly agree that Soros and his network is a huge part of the liberal thought leaders.

But, I've talked to a lot of liberals over the years. Their heads are full of bad ideas, and imo, even if let completely to their own devices, they would manage to be complete fools and support terrible and self destructive and even evil policies.

Sigh....

Yeah can't argue that ...
It's an inborn arrogance that leads them to believe they don't have to verify anything they say or feel.

It keeps biting them in the Ass but it doesn't change.

Jo

Forum List

Back