Russia ratifies $100bn Brics reserve fund rivalling IMF

Russia ratifies 100bn Brics reserve fund rivalling IMF

It has been ratified. First of all, it would be made to stabilize economies of the BRICS countries. It appears that BRICS won’t be trading in the US dollars, so it can be very detrimental for the value of the US dollar as the world currency.

I continue to be amazed at how God will use such reports as this one to confirm His own Word to His servants even decades ago. JUST YESTERDAY - I felt impressed by the LORD to revisit the warning Dumitru Duduman was given to give the USA concerning a coming invasion of the USA by Russia - which will begin when the USA tries to stop China from taking over Taiwan (where they are even now making provocative moves in that direction - building islands for military bases in the South China Sea) - just a few days ago Generals within the Pentagon spoke openly about the possibility of war with Russia (and China) so we know we're getting close here.

Now for how your news article confirms the thread I posted yesterday. (Season of Sorrow) Yesterday I reminded the people of Dumitru having been given a warning in the 80's (to give the American people - from the LORD) that God had given him a vision of the Chinese president and the Russian president talking about an invasion on the USA - The Russian Leader told the Chinese leader - why should we agree to join them in ruling the world (New Word Order plans that came from the Western influence - Europe and USA) when we can have it all for ourselves? Then a few other nations agreed to join them in the take down of the USA (while the Russian president also made his plans known for taking over Europe).

Here is the point - the IMF and World Bank work for the Vatican controlled New Word Order - out of Europe and USA. By creating their own bank they are openly letting the NWO architects (which originated their plans first in Rome through Ignatius Loyola - same blueprint Hitler used in WWII for NWO) that they have made their own plans and are no longer on board. You can expect in the future that these same nations will drop the UN like a hot potato. It's coming.

Now that they have organized their own bank and are setting up their own system the days for the UN are numbered - (as it currently is) they may play along with the UN for a while but the exit strategy has just been layed out with this news. In any warfare the exit strategy has to be planned and executed before they go in for battle - (as any soldier knows) so this is the beginning of the end for the plans of certain people.

Truly amazing times we are living in.

Clip from your article -
The Brics economies' plan to set up a $100bn (£66bn, €89.3bn) reserve fund to address emergency situations has been ratified by President Vladimir Putin, as embattled Russia looks to pose stiff competition to the West-dominated international financial institutions such as the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.

"The accord on the creation of a common reserve fund for Brics countries has been ratified," a document from the Kremlin said as quoted by RIA Novosti news agency.

The agreement for the fund was signed in July 2014 by the Brics nations in Brazil. The fund aims at protecting the member nations' currencies against volatility in the global markets by supporting balance of payments.

"International Monetary Fund and World Bank. Why? Because it is DOMINATED BY THE WEST - beginning with Rome / Europe and including the US. So they have made their own plans. What does a One World Government need? It needs a banking system, a court, a group of nations organized to work together (BRICS) its own army / military, looks like BRICS is moving very quickly in that direction.

And

Here's my thread that I posted just yesterday!
The Season of Sorrow US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Post #6
Part of the vision the Lord gave him - pertaining to your report -

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me asked, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together. But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against America. Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."
You see that? The Russian president says to the Chinese president why let ourselves be ruled by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe too! Then (he says) he can do as he pleases with Europe. Who was speaking? The Russian president. That's who. When will they invade the USA? When the USA goes to war with China, then the Russians will strike. What did the Generals at Pentagon just report? Preparing for a major war with Russia / China. As BRICS Nations are now departing from the IMF, World bank , US Currency, the final move with be departure from the UN and when they invade the US and strike us & then take Europe? The nations of the "UN" will become theirs and the Whore of Babylon will show her true colors at last. It's all playing out right before our eyes. Amazing. ( the LORD gave Dumitru that message DECADES ago. It's coming to pass - word for word! Exactly as the LORD said!)

Last edited:
. It appears that BRICS won’t be trading in the US dollars, so it can be very detrimental for the value of the US dollar as the world currency.

I see no threat to dollar at all. If you do please explain exactly where and how or admit you lack the IQ to be here as a typical liberal.

. It appears that BRICS won’t be trading in the US dollars, so it can be very detrimental for the value of the US dollar as the world currency.
I see no threat to dollar at all. If you do please explain exactly where and how or admit you lack the IQ to be here as a typical liberal.
After the plenty of sanctions against Russia and China their trade relations with the US are completely down. If they'll have their world currency which is backed by gold reserves then they won't need dollar at all. Later - their satellite countries won't need dollar too. Go read about how gold reserves save the currency. BRICS gold reserves are full now and they still buy gold up.
You said nothing to make me think you have some IQ. Typical liberal is in your pants but not here, Eddie. Mind your manners next time.

If they'll have their world currency which is backed by gold reserves then they won't need dollar at all.

dear, when they sell to us they will get dollars and when they sell to Europe they will get Euros. I'm afraid you as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to make sense.

If they'll have their world currency which is backed by gold reserves then they won't need dollar at all.

dear, when they sell to us they will get dollars and when they sell to Europe they will get Euros. I'm afraid you as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to make sense.
Eddie, are you really so stupid? I haven't said anything about their trade with the US, seems you've just fucked yourself. China/Russia trade deals had been held in dollars till 2015, now they got rid of dollar and use yuan-ruble currency pair. Clear? Or you gonna keep trolling?

China/Russia trade deals had been held in dollars till 2015, now they got rid of dollar and use yuan-ruble currency pair. Clear?

no dear its not clear why it matters. Why are you so afraid to explain why it matters? What do you learn from your fear??

China/Russia trade deals had been held in dollars till 2015, now they got rid of dollar and use yuan-ruble currency pair. Clear?

no dear its not clear why it matters. Why are you so afraid to explain why it matters? What do you learn from your fear??
Everything depends on dollar now and soon gonna stop. The reason why world powers like Japan, China and Japan get rid off the American dollar is a serious possibility of its falling down. What means serious economic crisis in all the countries that depend on dollar.
What's your point? Why is there no danger for us?

Forum List

Back