Russia Opens Fire on N. Korean Vessel

N Korea could give Russia a run for their money militarily. Putin has lost his shit, let's see what happens. I'm sure China is thrilled.

N Korea could give Russia a run for their money militarily.

That's hilarious!
Morons be posting stupid shit.

The derps here know as much about world affairs as Trump. Which could fit inside a thimble, that a fly would have in it's sewing kit.

Trump: "Putin good, America bad."
While that may or may not be true it has nothing to do with the stupid shit you just posted

N Korea could give Russia a run for their money militarily. Putin has lost his shit, let's see what happens. I'm sure China is thrilled.

That's hilarious!

The derps here know as much about world affairs as Trump. Which could fit inside a thimble, that a fly would have in it's sewing kit.

While that may or may not be true it has nothing to do with the stupid shit you just posted

Have a Grape Nehi and nake a nap Gramps, your knowledge of foreign affairs is about what Dull Smith's is.

Non ------- Existent.

That's hilarious!

Have a Grape Nehi and nake a nap Gramps, your knowledge of foreign affairs is about what Dull Smith's is.

Non ------- Existent.
You don't know me. You don't know my education level. You don't know what I read or study in my free time.

You're a bloviating moron. Funk off now idiot

That's hilarious!

Non ------- Existent.
You don't know me. You don't know my education level. You don't know what I read or study in my free time.

I'm waiting to see North Korea's response to Russia firing at their boats, and Russia's response, and then China's response.

Grab me a Schlit'z while you are getting yourself a Nehi, thanks. And say hi to Radar.

Non ------- Existent.

I'm waiting to see North Korea's response to Russia firing at their boats, and Russia's response, and then China's response.

Grab me a Schlit'z while you are getting yourself a Nehi, thanks. And say hi to Radar.
:spinner:

That's hilarious!

Watch. There's only one person more batshit than Putin right now and that is Kim Jung dimbledore. That would be a real battle of dimwits.

Why do you feel the 3rd rate Koreans would give Russia any trouble?

Forum List

Back