Obama signs executive order preparing America for disaster

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
There is a reason this is being done right before the elections. Doubters of reality information will deny it until it is proven other wise. Which can and will occur before they know it. Be it the paid off controlled MSM, the news paper, or their favorite news source.
Sooner or later they find out those so called conspiracies aren't such conspiracies after all.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Breaking! Obama Signs Executive Order Preparing America for Cataclysmic Disaster Just in Time for the Election

Massive!!! While all eyes were on the election and just days ago on Thursday, October 13th, President Barack Obama signed a chilling executive order preparing the American government, and even the world, for an impending cataclysmic disaster that may be right around the corner. This executive order just so happens to have impeccable timing considering we are months away from the inauguration of a new president and given the rumors of Obama possible staying in office. This ‘disaster’ just might be the ticket he needs to make his move… IF he does.
Breaking! Obama Signs Executive Order Preparing America for Cataclysmic Disaster Just in Time for the Election | Alternative

He's a bit late. The Cataclysmic Disaster occurred when he took office in January 2009.

Just sayin'.

Wow! Sounds like a "solar flare" is.. Ahem. I mean, "may" disrupt internet, and cell phone service. Gee I hope this doesn't happen just around election time...

Shows the confidence he has in a Hillary or Trump presidency.

and I agree

Ahem. At the risk of being immodest, I quote myself:

Consider the following:

- Obama has lamented that he does not have the powers of a monarch
- The U.S. has accused Russia of hacking the 2016 election
- There are increasingly frequent reports of dead and illegal alien voters on the rolls
- hiLIARy is corrupt and sick with no standby candidate who could possibly win

All of this adds up to the not infeasible possibility that Obama will suspend the election until we can "make sure" the voting process has not been tampered with.

I wouldn't put it past him to exploit the situation to remain in power.

The Possibility That The Election Will Be Cancelled

Back to the original post:
Are you suggesting that BHO will create a 'Space Weather Event' to torpedo Dirty Donald's presidential campaign?
Are you saying we should do nothing to prepare for the 'cataclysmic disaster' that will follow when we experience another Carrington Event?

Forum List

Back