Russia has already started messing with 2018 elections..........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, yesterday, it was revealed that Sen. Clair McCaskill has already had her campaign hacked by the Russians. And, it comes on the day that Trump is heading a committee to see if Russia has messed with our elections.

Seems they sent her a notification telling her to change her password in the hopes of her signing on to a wrong site and giving it to them.

Claire McCaskill says attempted Russia hacking on her office 'not successful' - CNNPolitics

Thank goodness ...

Democrat20supporters20cry20after20Ossoff20election20loss.jpg

I need some new pics of Democrats crying.

Thank goodness ...

Democrat20supporters20cry20after20Ossoff20election20loss.jpg

I need some new pics of Democrats crying.

I love that button ... "I believe in a livable wage"

My button says ... "Then learn to do a job that pays a livable wage"

Well, yesterday, it was revealed that Sen. Clair McCaskill has already had her campaign hacked by the Russians. And, it comes on the day that Trump is heading a committee to see if Russia has messed with our elections.

Seems they sent her a notification telling her to change her password in the hopes of her signing on to a wrong site and giving it to them.

Claire McCaskill says attempted Russia hacking on her office 'not successful' - CNNPolitics

^^The rallying cry for Revolution this fall: "no elections because: Russia."

I love that button ... "I believe in a livable wage"

My button says ... "Then learn to do a job that pays a livable wage

I am going to breech pro-to-call a little... I believe it was Michael Jordan that was approached by a panhandler who asked for a couple of bucks... His response was you were able to communicate well enough the say "Hi welcome to McDonalds, May I help you... And kept on walking...

Like I've been telling you bozos all along. Cyber warfare between the US, Russia, China, etc is not going to stop because of butt hurt Democrats screaming "STOP DOING THAT IT"S NOT NICE!".

Already making excuses for why she loses her seat to the GOP in November...LOL...hilarious.

Is the word "messing" an official term now? Agents of foreign governments have been trying to hack the computers of private American companies and government agencies since P.C.'s were invented. We do it too. Sometimes American geeks hack for fun and sometimes foreign governments do it for harassment and to gain information. It's only been an issue in the media since democrats used the concept to conduct an illegal surveillance on an opposing candidate and blame a Republican for the negligence (and criminal activity?) of our own intelligence agencies during a democrat administration.

You have to love how so called conservatives will bend over on attacks on the US electoral system. I think these nuts believe, "Well, if it benefits us we don't give a damn who attacks our system". Putin only cares about bringing us down. It is truly sad so many give up so easily.

Last edited:
What evidence was there that Russians had anything to do with that? The article states only that there was a phishing attempt against her office last year mirroring the tactics used successfully against John Podesta now I am not any kind of expert on hacking but I'm guessing hackers all over the world use similar tactics when attempting a hack.

Forum List

Back