Russia Formally Warns US to Stop Arming Ukraine!

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

At this late date in the current war, does this even make sense from an American's POV? Does this serve to telegraph the real situation when all the propaganda effort is ignored?

Or is this Russia's answering to the sinking of their Missile Cruiser flag ship?
If so then it's coming sooner than I would have expected!

Can everybody accept that this is not good news and now it's critical on how America receives it. (not Biden) It's above his pay grade this time.

Am I reading too much into this article?

If Iran or any other country is attacked by the US, we can most likely conclude that the invaded country will be armed by Russia and will have the capability of destroying a large US warship.

The complection of proxy wars is forever changed, regardless of whether Russia's ship was hit by a missile.

Get the fuck out and we'll stop arming them.

Oh, and pay for all the damage. And pay the families of those dead and wounded.

Otherwise fuck off.

Have a nice day.
Russia and The DNC, Obama, Clinton and Biden need to pay for the Damage done to our Republic when Putin owned Clinton Biden and Obama and delivered the Russian Collusion COUP paid for by Obama, Clinton & Biden first.

Veggie Joe is still sucking up to Putin and making back door deals with him, in the most obscene Russian Collusion way.

Russia is trying to save face by acting tough

US should respond like the Ukraine soldiers did when the Cruiser Moskova threatened them

Go Fuck Yourself
Anger serves no purpose for you or Mac, but it does serve my purpose of pushing enough to cause American brains to start thinking and functioning.

'Fk off' is not an answer.
If you two aren't here to discuss the possibilities of the outcome then that's fine with me. You're not going to stop hearing the difficult questions by acting like petulant teens.

It doesn't really mean that much.

Russia has to find a peaceful way out of this mess, not the US.

They badly miscalculated when they invaded and now they are trying to save face.
I'm only looking at the possibility of Russia finding a way out of their mess that isn't peaceful.
You might be able to do this Joe?

Russia and The DNC, Obama, Clinton and Biden need to pay for the Damage done to our Republic when Putin owned Clinton Biden and Obama and delivered the Russian Collusion COUP paid for by Obama, Clinton & Biden first.

Veggie Joe is still sucking up to Putin and making back door deals with him, in the most obscene Russian Collusion way.
I wonder if you people ever make normal adult comments, or if the best you can do is spit out pre-canned hyper-partisan attacks, personal insults and name calling filled with tedious talking points and conspiracy theories.

I'm not asking, of course, since I can't believe anything you say.

But I do wonder.

I've learned to read between the lines with you. You say more than you intend saying.

At this late date in the current war, does this even make sense from an American's POV? Does this serve to telegraph the real situation when all the propaganda effort is ignored?

Or is this Russia's answering to the sinking of their Missile Cruiser flag ship?

Can everybody accept that this is not good news and now it's critical on how America receives it. (not Biden) It's above his pay grade this time.

I expect Xiden to await word from his handlers and Russian ally over in China before he freezes aid....yet again.

Anger serves no purpose for you or Mac, but it does serve my purpose of pushing enough to cause American brains to start thinking and functioning.

If you two aren't here to discuss the possibilities of the outcome then that's fine with me. You're not going to stop hearing the difficult questions by acting like petulant teens.
Fuck off is the best response to Putin if he thinks he can bully us
Ukraine told him the same thing

The guy just doesn’t take Fuck off as an answer

Agreed, shipping them 500 M777 howitzers, training, supplies, 5mm shells, and counterbattery radars is the answer.

MAJOR embarrassment to lose the pride of your fleet
Yes, it is and it was. But was it as Russia maintains so far or was it done by Ukraine?

Russia almost certainly won't claim it was by the Ukraine, but Russia's reaction will tell the true story even though it may be delayed by a week or two.

The letter could be the result of the sinking?

Moskva a Slava class cruiser wasn't "sunk". Stop spreading false lies.

It was apparently hit by one or 2 Neptunes (Soviet anti-ship missiles) which caused fires on the outboard munitions. Which is called damage to the superstructure and happens all the time in naval warfare. Russia or US would just fix the ship and put it back in service.

That being said, Russia knows that NATO is out of munitions and is pressing its advantage in the operational pause to tell them to "quit it".

Russia has a lot more weapons to unleash and we don't know how much a whipping boy they will turn Ukraine into.

Want to see stand-off nuclear tipped cruise missiles in action?

Want to see hypersonics destroy Lviv in a matter of minutes?

I hypothesized some time ago Russia was using and dragging out Ukraine as a whipping boy to lure NATO into bad situations. Because one misstep from Baltics and they are gone. NATO WILL NOT DEFEND THE BALTICS.

That is not a paper tiger you want to try to use in a fight and Russia knows it.

Russia is trying to save face by acting tough

US should respond like the Ukraine soldiers did when the Cruiser Moskova threatened them

Go Fuck Yourself

Winger, I believe it is all much deeper than that. 2 front wars do not work. I believe we have a choice, Ukraine, or Taiwan, and the USA along with NATO has chosen Taiwan. If we get to involved in Ukraine, China would probably pounce quickly if they do have plans to invade. Wouldn't you if your opponent(s) was tied up elsewhere?

MAJOR embarrassment to lose the pride of your fleet
You people are fucking retarded.

A "Flag ship" isn't the pride of your fleet, it's just where you base command and control.

The Russian pride of their fleet are the Borei submarines and the Kirov class Battle Cruisers.

The Borei (and actually the Akula) are some of the deadliest submarines in the world.

The Kirov is the toughest ship afloat. It's not built like a Slava at all. The Slava is a jury-rigged soviet era junker that had most of its weapons outboard.

Kirov has all its weapons internal and with explosion bays designed that if munitions detonate they detonate upward without damaging the hull or superstructure.

Kirov has 10x the armament that Slava has and is 4x the displacement.

A neptune would have tickled a Kirov.

At least everybody is lining up on the understanding that America is invincible and Russia will willingly take the hit that will destroy their country!

The only difference between that and my opinions is that I don't fear the conversation.

Winger, I believe it is all much deeper than that. 2 front wars do not work. I believe we have a choice, Ukraine, or Taiwan, and the USA along with NATO has chosen Taiwan. If we get to involved in Ukraine, China would probably pounce quickly if they do have plans to invade. Wouldn't you if your opponent(s) was tied up elsewhere?
There's 3 fronts.

You're ignoring nuclear North Korea.

I honestly thought for a long time that Russia, China and North Korea would have coordinated better, and dragged the US into a war in South Korea before making moves on more strategic goals (Taiwan and expansion of former Soviet Union).

I think -therefore- that Ukraine is pressed upon Russia, not the other way around.

Russia would have prefered to avoid this fight, but US made it inevitable. Probably a strategic move on our part.

Forum List

Back