Russia Fires Black Sea Commander

As a result of the sinking of their Flagship Moskva

First they claimed that Ukraine had no role in the sinking

Then they bombed Kiyv in retaliation (while still claiminmg Ukraine didn't hit the ship).

Now they have fired the Black Sea Commander

Losing that ship hadda hurt
They didn't bomb kiyv in retaliation. They blew up the Neptune factory.

Now what do you have to say about the US losing a billion dollar light carrier (landing ship technically) in its own fucking harbor?

Shit happens.

The factory that built the missile that didn't hit this ship???

No idea what you are talking about. Do you?
I love how dumb shits like you think I don't know what I'm talking about because YOU don't.

Yes. Russia destroyed the Neptune factory.

The Bonhomme Richard LHD is complete scrap now after an embarrassing fire destroyed it in port.

The ship cost $1.2 Billion and is bigger than any ship in any other Navy.
Even China's as of yet.

I love how dumb shits like you think I don't know what I'm talking about because YOU don't.

Yes. Russia destroyed the Neptune factory.

The Bonhomme Richard LHD is complete scrap now after an embarrassing fire destroyed it in port.

The ship cost $1.2 Billion and is bigger than any ship in any other Navy.
Even China's as of yet.
A. The Neptune factory was attacked because it manufactured the missile that ultimately sank the Moskva

B. You sock puppets claimed no missile hit the Moskva

C. The BR was a Wasp class LIGHT aircraft carrier (one of five)

A. The Neptune factory was attacked because it manufactured the missile that ultimately sank the Moskva

B. You sock puppets claimed no missile hit the Moskva

C. The BR was a Wasp class LIGHT aircraft carrier (one of five)
Yes I agree with A. Although I think US hit Moskva from South East. The evidence is substantial.

B. I don't agree no missile hit the Moskva.

C. I said the BR was a light carrier. Technically an LHD. And it is an embarrassing loss for the US.

The Moskva was a cheap glass cannon the Soviets intended as a cruise missile kamikaze ship to stand off against a carrier fleet.

It's a strong ship but it's hardly A WASP.

The U.S. fired a half a dozen Admirals during the Pacific WW2. Russians are going to take Ukraine and about ten million dollars worth of useless U.S. "aid" and nobody is going to stop them.

Yes I agree with A. Although I think US hit Moskva from South East. The evidence is substantial.
The US didn't do shit. The Moskva was hit by Ukrainian missiles fried by Ukrainians. YOU claimed it was NOT hit by ANY missiles
The Moskva was a cheap glass cannon the Soviets intended as a cruise missile kamikaze ship to stand off against a carrier fleet.
It was the best you had in the Black Sea

Forum List

Back