Russia complicit at least- How do like your "tough" guy Putin now, hater dupes? War

Criminal and no doubt with his thugs...Reaganist covert ops chickenawk disaster? You betcha! :cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle: :mad:SEE YA!

http://news.google.com/news/url?sr=...RD&bvm=section&did=-470099956373271418&ssid=h

It is not known who shot down the airliner. Russian or Ukrainian. No one knows for sure.

And based on the shitty journalistic skills outlets like Fox News have repeatedly demonstrated, I would not believe a single word reported on this tragedy in the early days afterwards.

Fox News will have Obama watching through the eyes of a drone as the Malaysian airliner was shot down. They'll have him packing the surface-to-air missile himself while getting a blowjob from the Iranian President.

Last edited:
If it comes to pass that Russia's lackeys were responsible for this proxy war mismanagement adventure then they should be punished SEVERELY. I've not forgotten those god damned sonsofbitches shooting down that Korean plane and the Kremlin has it's little comrades in the field in the Ukraine calling the shots, pun intended.

The fact is we don't know who did it and we never will.

From what I've been seeing no channel knows what happened.

Hell they don't even know if it was shot down or it it was a plane crash.

Just loads of talking heads on all of em giving their version of what happened.

Gotta love the news media.

Criminal and no doubt with his thugs...Reaganist covert ops chickenawk disaster? You betcha! :cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle: :mad:SEE YA!

http://news.google.com/news/url?sr=...RD&bvm=section&did=-470099956373271418&ssid=h

It is not known who shot down the airliner. Russian or Ukrainian. No one knows for sure.

And based on the shitty journalistic skills outlets like Fox News have repeatedly demonstrated, I would not believe a single word reported on this tragedy in the early days afterwards.

Fox News will have Obama watching through the eyes of a drone as the Malaysian airliner was shot down. They'll have him packing the surface-to-air missile himself while getting a blowjob from the Iranian President.

Are you TRYING to mimic Franco or are you really that stupid?

Just a little story out of the Ukraine. Ever look at links or the news?

RW's can read? miracles do happen.

and Russians can get bitch slapped with hefty sanctions... like they did yesterday.

What the fuck are you babbling about?
You are without a doubt the most intellectually vacant individual using this forum.

In what era were numerous commercial passenger jets taken down on purpose with hostile intent?
So, are you telling us that you see a direct link (causal, or collateral) between any former shoot-down, and the current one in-question? If so, please elaborate for the rest of us.

What the fuck are you babbling about?
You are without a doubt the most intellectually vacant individual using this forum.

In what era were numerous commercial passenger jets taken down on purpose with hostile intent?
So, are you telling us that you see a direct link (causal, or collateral) between any former shoot-down, and the current one in-question? If so, please elaborate for the rest of us.

No, I see no connection. I was giving a suggested possible meaning to the OP.

Wow. You must be really really picky about your news sources. You're dissing Reuters?

The Boeing 777 bound for Kuala Lumpur from Amsterdam was shot down at cruising altitude about 35 miles from the border, according to Anton Gerashenko, an adviser to Ukraine's Interior Minister.

He said all 280 passengers and 15 crew members were killed.

A Reuters correspondent near the scene reported seeing burning wreckage and bodies strewn across a nine-mile debris field. A Ukrainian Emergency official told the news agency body parts and at least 100 bodies were seen in the area.

AND you're dissing The Telegraph?

An AFP journalist at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport – where the plane had taken off -- said distraught family members were in tears, according to The Telegraph.

Malaysia Airlines passenger jet shot down over Ukraine, 295 dead | Fox News

Reagan's stupidly aggressive navy were responsible for shooting down the last 300 passenger airliner- it's a chickenhawk RW tough guy kind of thing. And if you don't think you RW Putin supporters/ Obama the dictator is always wrong treasonous idiots don't give Putin ideas, you're fools- but we already knew that...
So, it's your position that the 1988 (26 years ago!!!) downing of an Iranian Airlines jet by the USS Vincennes gave Vladimir Putin the idea to shoot down a friendly nation's (Malaysian) airliner, for... uhhhh... what purpose would that be, again?

< crickets chirping >

Liberals can justify Islamic slaughtering Christians because of the crusades in 1065. Blacks justify their crime because of Emmett Till and Rosewood. 26 years is like this afternoon in lib think.

Reagan's stupidly aggressive navy were responsible for shooting down the last 300 passenger airliner- it's a chickenhawk RW tough guy kind of thing. And if you don't think you RW Putin supporters/ Obama the dictator is always wrong treasonous idiots don't give Putin ideas, you're fools- but we already knew that...

^ Dumbest Fuck on USMB

I mean really. When Rdean writes something, you just HAVE to read it. I mean its like a three-car accident at the side of the road you have to drive slowly by. You don't want to look, but curiosity always gets the better of you. It never makes any sense and its always tragic. Republicans secretly scheming to put all women and minorities into slave-like conditions, or tea partiers hoarding anthrax for an attempt to overthrow the government, or the GOP blocking a law that will result in thousands of children starving to death. It's always the same. But you read his drivel because you smirk and chuckle at the weirdness of it all. Daily Kos or Salon at its finest.

But Franco. I mean its like a jackass movie. You KNOW you're better than that. You KNOW you are. But you watch, and you LAUGH. Never even a logical, cognizant thought, just the ramblings of a person who is demented and absolutely MUST HAVE aluminum foil taped to the inside of every window. Someone who walks backwards into the bathroom in his house because he's convinced that it foils the people trying to track him telepathically. Likewise, putting a mirror on the roof of his car so the drones will see themselves and be confused.

Franco... have you ever thought about how Ted Cruz is probably responsible for this? Really, being a member of the tea party, I have it on good authority... and that buzzing you sometimes hear...

I have two posters on ignore and Franco is one of them. His posts are not worth the time it takes to read them, let alone answer them.

I (and, I'm sure, a large number of others) enjoy seeing comparisons of leadership strength, comparing Putin and Obama, to the discomfit of the few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots, but, then again, there are times when I'm inclined to believe that Shirley Temple could have gone toe-to-toe with Obumble, in comparing adeptness at handling foreign relations, and come across looking strong by comparison.

It's unfair, and, I'm sure, largely untrue, in the final analysis, but it's great fun to raise the blood pressure of ObamaBots, by pointing out the perceived (and, sometimes, all-too-real) weakness of Fearless Leader, on the US domestic and on the international scenes.

Why do you 'enjoy' seeing something 'largely untrue in the final analysis' going on in historical events involving human tragedy?

Do you see any 'weakness of leadership' that would be related to the tragic event that took place today within the following report and specifically that which I have bolded and underlined?

That Russian-made system was blamed by an adviser to Ukraine's interior minister for the catastrophe, and defense experts said one could have fallen into the hands of separatist pro-Russia rebels fighting Ukrainian government forces.

A launcher similar to the Buk system was seen earlier in the day by Associated Press journalists in a rebel-held section of eastern Ukraine - lending credence to concerns that the rebels have more powerful weaponry than had been believed.

Defense experts believe Ukrainian government forces may have abandoned Buk systems when retreating from the area, giving the rebels the hardware they sought, or they could have been provided by the Russian government, although analysts say they have seen no proof of such a transfer.

Read more at: Buk missile suspected in Malaysia plane disaster - Europe - Stripes

The plane was shot down over Ukraine territory that was a war zone. Why is it a war zone? No one has been paying attention the past month when Ukrainian troops have launched a military offensive against the city of Donetsk with an escalation of civilian casualties. What are Ukrainian troops going to do if they seize control of Dontesk.

Putin has a point related to today's news:

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Ukraine bore responsibility for the downing of the plane, saying it would not have happened if Kiev had not resumed a military campaign against separatists.

Obama is backing the wrong side in Ukraine and has been for a long time but I don't see that as any kind of weakness or how anyone could perceive it to be.

Forum List

Back