Russia complicit at least- How do like your "tough" guy Putin now, hater dupes? War

There's that silly-ass phrase again... "hater dupe"... bwaaaaaaahahahahaha...
Sorry, it's perfect, you hate and believe a bunch of bs propaganda.
I do? News to me. What 'bs propaganda' do you have in mind for me?

Anything you say. "Obama had control of congress for 2 years" is a good one, usually. Truly, anything hater dupes say, and any actual fact is news to them..see sig.

Sorry, it's perfect, you hate and believe a bunch of bs propaganda.
I do? News to me. What 'bs propaganda' do you have in mind for me?

Anything you say. "Obama had control of congress for 2 years" is a good one, usually. Truly, anything hater dupes say, and any actual fact is news to them..see sig.
Uhhhhh... yeah... rrriiiiiigggggttttt, Franco. Are you off your meds or something?

Oh, I don't enjoy human tragedy, nor do I enjoy seeing us with such weak leadership, in the face of human tragedy.

I asked why you enjoy seeing something largely untrue? On this topic what do you see as 'weak leadership in the face of human tragedy' by Obama because the Malaysian Flight 17 ended in tragedy?

You'll find the answer(s) you seek in my earlier response.

Not really. You have not answered either of those two
Question reposted above.

You missed the threads extolling him and polls where RWers preferred him to Obama as president? Duh.

i said name one and prove it, typical leftwingnut "DUPE", quit dodging the question and prove your ASSertion :up:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...in-vs-borak-obama-who-would-you-vote-for.html

Now go away lol...

Yes Putin is choice for world leader in this poll, do his admirers applaud any Russian involvement in shooting down a passenger plane?

2014_03-obama-promises-ukraine.jpg

Read my sig, dingbat...any argument?
What the hell does that have to do with your perceived (and inaccurate) perceptions about people's political inclinations? In reality, you're not very good at this, are you?

Congrats, you don't appear to be insane. However, you do believe a lot of crappe...or you wouldn't be part of the new bs GOP.:eusa_whistle:

Criminal and no doubt with his thugs...Reaganist covert ops chickenawk disaster? You betcha! :cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle: :mad:SEE YA!

http://news.google.com/news/url?sr=...RD&bvm=section&did=-470099956373271418&ssid=h

It is not known who shot down the airliner. Russian or Ukrainian. No one knows for sure.

And based on the shitty journalistic skills outlets like Fox News have repeatedly demonstrated, I would not believe a single word reported on this tragedy in the early days afterwards.

Fox News will have Obama watching through the eyes of a drone as the Malaysian airliner was shot down. They'll have him packing the surface-to-air missile himself while getting a blowjob from the Iranian President.

Obama is way too busy with photo ops, fund raisers and golf to be bothered with any of this trivial nonsense.

Read my sig, dingbat...any argument?
What the hell does that have to do with your perceived (and inaccurate) perceptions about people's political inclinations? In reality, you're not very good at this, are you?

Congrats, you don't appear to be insane. However, you do believe a lot of crappe...or you wouldn't be part of the new bs GOP.:eusa_whistle:
Sorry, Franco, but you're really not making any sense.

I tried.

Forum List

Back