Russia begins partial withdrawal from Ukrainian border

Yes, Zelensky himself defused it last night, but I never did mean to say that it was permanently defused.

America has gone too far and has too much invested in this situation to just let it go. The agenda includes the Ukraine and once that is understood then we have to be moved closer to the brink of US war with Russia.
Do you doubt Putin's resolve? Do you doubt the Russian people standing with Putin?

Maybe the Ukraine is being substituted for Iran in order to keep the PNAC on the rails?

Your claimed that situation was defused was on Feb 15.

Your claimed that situation was defused was on Feb 15.
I already told you, the situation is evolving daily.
Important now are Zelensky's feelings on his country being involved in a war with Russia. Try to develop the background that will allow you to understand.

You may want to consider how Putin is going to react the Biden's move against Nordstream2 and whether Putin takes it as a declaration of war?

I already told you, the situation is evolving daily.
Important now are Zelensky's feelings on his country being involved in a war with Russia. Try to develop the background that will allow you to understand.

You may want to consider how Putin is going to react the Biden's move against Nordstream2 and whether Putin takes it as a declaration of war?

And I told you that your claim of situation being defused was from 7 days ago, which means you're full of shit.

Where do you think journalists are getting all this intel from, and why? Because they're trying to justify his mess by cleaning the shit he created.

Biden is clueless, Putin doesn't care about his sanctions.

Similar to Kabul. Remember this?

1645589518000.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever you think, it is now yours to think about by yourself.

I have not made any claim about Ukraine, or Russia. You did.

You lefties were making claims about Russians pulling out from Ukraine and celebrating another Biden's great "victory".
When it didn't happen as you claimed, because you claim it based on whet you heard from your TV persona and experts, you're giving us new claim that you knew it all along, and this is still another Biden's great "victory". All this while witnessing that everything Biden touches turns to shit.

I have not made any claim about Ukraine, or Russia. You did.

You lefties were making claims about Russians pulling out from Ukraine and celebrating another Biden's great "victory".
When it didn't happen as you claimed, because you claim it based on whet you heard from your TV persona and experts, you're giving us new claim that you knew it all along, and this is still another Biden's great "victory". All this while witnessing that everything Biden touches turns to shit.
I'm a Canadian and all Biden touches turns to shit.
You're confused. Over and out!

I'm a Canadian and all Biden touches turns to shit.
You're confused. Over and out!
We agree on that. But this is not about Biden.
It's about your claim that situation was defused 7 days ago, and when you were called on it, you still refusing to admit you were wrong.
That IS why you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back