Russia begins partial withdrawal from Ukrainian border

Sorry, not how the world or how critical thought works. Most people learn that while they are still children. But now you finally know, too.

Biden is compromised on several fronts. Ukraine was a cash cow for both parties under Obama......The Big Guy got his 'taste'.
Obama: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f--- things up."

Ukraine might have Biden compromised due to past dealings.. Ever thought about that ?
How about this… Crying Russia Russia Russia like the sky is falling might be a ploy to allow Ukraine to attack and get back the provinces that left her sphere of influence for Russia’s andif something goes wrong and Ukraine doesn’t reprocess these areas or Russia punishes them by invading and grabbing more land then the west and Biden have an excuse to squeeze Russia even more with sanctions and other ways to make them back down… Personally since the last two great wars started in these areas I would be very leery of starting something I cannot finish…

How about this… Crying Russia Russia Russia like the sky is falling might be a ploy to allow Ukraine to attack and get back the provinces that left her sphere of influence for Russia’s andif something goes wrong and Ukraine doesn’t reprocess these areas or Russia punishes them by invading and grabbing more land then the west and Biden have an excuse to squeeze Russia even more with sanctions and other ways to make them back down… Personally since the last two great wars started in these areas I would be very leery of starting something I cannot finish…
Wow, someone is trying to build his resume for a job on Russian State TV...

Wow, someone is trying to build his resume for a job on Russian State TV...
Really… So there is no propaganda going on in the west regarding Russia and the news media here is not singing mostly the same tune… Using a mirror to shine it in your direction one could say you are trying to build your resume for a job on any US networI that toes the party line…..Wink wink…

Useless non sequitur.

Russia is the illegal aggressor. Simple fact.
There are no simple facts here others are being aggressive as well… Wars can happen when miscalculations occur. I am not denying Russia is being aggressive in nature but one must ask why and whether they are being provoked by anything after all Ukraine and Russia split after the demise of the Soviet Union and it is only recently that these two have been having issues..Russia can easily walk into the Ukraine and there really is nothing anyone can do about it if they chose….I am watching events here just like you are and others but I refuse to swallow that the Russians are only at fault. I didn’t see this issue heating up during the time Trump was in charge or Bush and yet I do with Biden and before him Obama…. Just saying things are not always what they seem as Putin has been running his country the whole time and what is it that makes him aggressive and what is it that does not…

This is going to ruin Tucker's day. He is soooo counting on Putin invading Ukraine. Maybe he can get on the phone and talk Vlad into a full scale invasion?
Look at the thread title.

It took only one week to prove you're wrong.

Didn't Pelosi praised Biden's "perfect" foreign policy?

Forum List

Back