Russia begins partial withdrawal from Ukrainian border

Trump warned Germany and rest of Europe not to rely on Russia, and was ridiculed for that.

Now this...

1645552122100.png

This is going to ruin Tucker's day. He is soooo counting on Putin invading Ukraine. Maybe he can get on the phone and talk Vlad into a full scale invasion?
Nothing from cnbc will ruin Tucker's day Dimmer.
The public will never hear of the deal that's been made, but what does it matter if the situation has been defused.

Expect a provocation by Ukraine soon.
How disappointing for lil'Tucker.

Suddenly, all these experts moved to another thread, with completely opposite claims.

Suddenly, all these experts moved to another thread, with completely opposite claims.
I very much doubt that war can be avoided. There's just too much at stake now for both America and Russia.

What's it going to take for a false flag event? A Russian rocket hitting Zelensky's castle?

I very much doubt that war can be avoided. There's just too much at stake now for both America and Russia.

What's it going to take for a false flag event? A Russian rocket hitting Zelensky's castle?
Putin doesn't need a false flag operation. Biden has already shit the bed, making it clear to Putin that he has an open road to Kiev.

For anybody who is interested in Putin's response to US sanctions against Russia:

Putin's reply of an assymetrical response is getting damn scary folks!

It's become absolutely essential that a solution must be found that can appease all sides now.

I don't believe for a minute that Biden and his advisors could be discussing a possible nuclear war with Russia.

For anybody who is interested in Putin's response to US sanctions against Russia:

Putin's reply of an assymetrical response is getting damn scary folks!

It's become absolutely essential that a solution must be found that can appease all sides now.

I don't believe for a minute that Biden and his advisors could be discussing a possible nuclear war with Russia.
Putin don't give a shit about no sanctions. Only the most foolish among us would believe he does.

You claimed that situation has been defused.
Yes, Zelensky himself defused it last night, but I never did mean to say that it was permanently defused.

America has gone too far and has too much invested in this situation to just let it go. The agenda includes the Ukraine and once that is understood then we have to be moved closer to the brink of US war with Russia.
Do you doubt Putin's resolve? Do you doubt the Russian people standing with Putin?

Maybe the Ukraine is being substituted for Iran in order to keep the PNAC on the rails?

Yes, Zelensky himself defused it last night, but I never did mean to say that it was permanently defused.

America has gone too far and has too much invested in this situation to just let it go. The agenda includes the Ukraine and once that is understood then we have to be moved closer to the brink of US war with Russia.
Do you doubt Putin's resolve? Do you doubt the Russian people standing with Putin?

Maybe the Ukraine is being substituted for Iran in order to keep the PNAC on the rails?
No, BIDEN desperately needs a distraction from his failures and/or an excuse for problems on the domestic front.

As I've said many a time on other threads, here and elsewhere. Putin over the years tries to ruffle feathers, sailing subs and ships, and flying planes close to other country's borders. The guy is full of hot air, he thinks he can then bargain for something.

Leaders should just tell Putin to fuck off. He will never launch any kind of aggression anywhere because he knows fine well that umpteen countries will blast the **** to smithereens.
He has started to invade Ukraine. Is that aggression?

Which country has blown him up? Not even America with the tough guy image.

Forum List

Back