Russia Asks Damascus for Flexibility in Syrian Internal Talks

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I hope everyone involved can be flexible enough to come to an amicable conclusion.

Russia Asks Damascus for Flexibility in Syrian Internal Talks

rusia_dimitriv_peskov.jpg
Moscow, Apr 1 (Prensa Latina) Presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said today that the Kremlin expected that the Syrian Government participation in the Geneva negotiations continued in a constructive manner and with the necessary flexibility within the possible limits.

The spokesman for President Vladimir Putin highlighted that Damascus' delegation to the talks represents the legitimate authorities of the Arab country, and insisted that all the sides involved in the conflict should participate in its political solution.

Continue reading at:

Prensa Latina News Agency - Russia Asks Damascus for Flexibility in Syrian Internal Talks

Do tell ...... :cool:

He's such a joke. He doesn't think that many readers will recognize that he repeats himself. Meanwhile, he should go to bed as tomorrow is another day for him to do nothing but sit in front of his computer.

FSA and Nusra are currently on the offensive in southern Aleppo. What is their left to talk about?

I have a great idea. You E-mail him, telling him you are a great supporter of Assad, and you are wondering why he said that.

FSA and Nusra are currently on the offensive in southern Aleppo. What is their left to talk about?

I have a great idea. You E-mail him, telling him you are a great supporter of Assad, and you are wondering why he said that.
A political solutions means that the "opposition" quits fighting. Do you realize that?

I am sure that Russian had good reason to say what he did. I will reiterate -- send him an E-mail and ask him what he stated what he did. Just be thankful that the Russians have been helping your boyfriend or he would be in deep trouble.

As for you pulling up other groups, let us not forget that your boyfriend's regime doesn't wear halos.

State Department Admits Assad Violating Ceasefire In Syria, Will Not See Consequences?

And look at what the FSA was able to do.

How the Free Syrian Army seized an ISIS stronghold near Aleppo

A political solutions means that the "opposition" quits fighting. Do you realize that?

I am sure that Russian had good reason to say what he did. I will reiterate -- send him an E-mail and ask him what he stated what he did. Just be thankful that the Russians have been helping your boyfriend or he would be in deep trouble.

As for you pulling up other groups, let us not forget that your boyfriend's regime doesn't wear halos.

State Department Admits Assad Violating Ceasefire In Syria, Will Not See Consequences?

And look at what the FSA was able to do.

How the Free Syrian Army seized an ISIS stronghold near Aleppo
There are now 50 groups that not only agree to the ceasefire but support reconciliation.

Forum List

Back