‘You even stop thinking of your own family’: meet the Isis fighters addicted to amphetamine

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like members of ISIS are a bunch of psychotic druggies.

‘You even stop thinking of your own family’: meet the Isis fighters addicted to amphetamine
Rose Asani
jk.jpg

Captagon pills seized in Damascus in January (Photo: Getty)
Rose Asani

1 April 2016

5:49 PM
‘We would fight them, slaughter them,’ Aadheen told me. ‘The moment we take a pill we would stop thinking about anything.’ The pill he’s referring to is Captagon, an amphetamine that’s said to fuel some of the brutality associated with Isis. In November last year, Turkish authorities seized 11 million Captagon pills on the Syrian border. In the same month, a Saudi prince was arrestedafter two tonnes of Captagon pills were found in cases being loaded onto a private jet. Aadheen is a former Isis member; he’s now a drug addict in hiding.

We met late at night in a safe house arranged by his dealer, close to the Syrian border. Aadheen sat silently in the corner, gently rocking back and forth. He was waiting for his next fix. He spoke so softly at times it was impossible to believe this mild mannered, scrawny man could have been a killing machine. But he was.

Captagon is a small white pill that looks like paracetamol. It’s a mixture of an amphetamine called fenethylline, caffeine and other substances. When he takes it, Aadheen told me it can keep him awake for three days straight. When it’s in his system he feels nothing, he said. ‘You even stop thinking of your own family.’

Continue reading at:

'You even stop thinking of your own family': meet the Isis fighters addicted to amphetamine | Coffee House

Is Rose Asani a doctor or other medical professional? Just another non-story hyped up by the media; a bit like the original Hashish smokers the Hashishin or Assassins of the Middle ages. This drug has been around for dacades in the U.S.A. used for treating ADHD until it got banned because of alleged psychotropic effects although studies found it wasn't addictive or caused any significant psychotropic effects. The stuff that poor bloke is using is more likely Methamphetamin, which is also very common in the area and used by all sides in the conflict, I supose if they can't drink alcohol, they turn to other recreational drugs, sad.

Is Rose Asani a doctor or other medical professional? Just another non-story hyped up by the media; a bit like the original Hashish smokers the Hashishin or Assassins of the Middle ages. This drug has been around for dacades in the U.S.A. used for treating ADHD until it got banned because of alleged psychotropic effects although studies found it wasn't addictive or caused any significant psychotropic effects. The stuff that poor bloke is using is more likely Methamphetamin, which is also very common in the area and used by all sides in the conflict, I supose if they can't drink alcohol, they turn to other recreational drugs, sad.

You're beginning to sound like a former druggie yourself with all that knowledge. Meanwhile, I would think chopping off someone's head would take some drug which would enable you to do that. In fact, with so many heads chopped off, I would think the drug has to be powerful enough for so many to take part in this savagery. Meanwhile, there have been other articles about them using drugs so why question if the writer is a doctor? Are you a doctor? Just sit quietly by your computer and come trolling over here once in a while. We don't want you to get ideas.

I realize posters are here to participate in threads, but it is strange how there are some posters who can't just take an article as it is. They feel that they have to put their two cents in all the time by contradicting the article or questioning the author's credentials.. Is it really that important to them?

but it is strange how there are some posters who can't just take an article as it is. They feel that they have to put their two cents in all the time by contradicting the article or questioning the author's credentials.. Is it really that important to them?

Healthy skepticism:

"According to the dictionary, the definition of skepticism is: an attitude of doubt or the doctrine that true knowledge or knowledge in a particular area is uncertain."

Doubting what you are told at face value is a good trait to have as a human being, in my view. If it doesn't appear "right", there's no harm at all if you question what’s going on. Once you question something, you may discover different ‘truths’, which in turn help you to make better, more informed decisions. As far as I'm concerned, never assume that what you hear from ‘authority’ sources like the news media, corporations or the government, is always true. Always dig deeper, then make a decision. that's one reason why I stopped supporting Zionist Israel; I did more in depth research and eventually saw through their Hasbara.

So yes, it's important not to allow yourself to be fed media BS, question everything.

Islam like drugs, is toxic to the brain, so it's no wonder that drugs are used to make Islamic terrorists commit their acts of barbarism and savagery.

More terrorists using meth to control their forces

By Greg Ferency

Based on combat observations and medical studies by the US and British military, it is becoming apparent that methamphetamine use among the terrorist population is on a dramatic increase. Used as a strategic tool, methamphetamine offers those in the Iraqi Area of Operations a whole new host of issues that compromise the safety of those combating terrorism. Whether operating as a contractor or a soldier, the dangers associated with methamphetamine use among those you are fighting need to be addressed.

First reports of the drug appear to have come out of the Basra area. Known as “pinkies,” the stimulant was in the form of a tablet.

Stimulants in the combat zone are nothing new. The fact that we are encountering them in the “War on Terror” should not surprise us in the least. The Germans used methamphetamine during World War II. We all heard of the blitzkrieg conducted by German forces during the early days of the war. German soldiers would march for days, taking up large pieces of land and conquering everything in their wake. Everyone thought that the German soldier was some sort of “super” soldier that could not be stopped. They marched, fought and destroyed with little food or rest.

The fact of the matter is that the soldiers were not “super” at all. Officers were handing out stimulants (most notably methamphetamine) prior to operations. While under the influence of meth the soldier required very little sleep and minimal food (stimulants also act as appetite suppressants).

The Japanese also gave its Kamikaze pilots stimulants prior to their suicidal flights. The commanders certainly wanted these guys feeling ten feet tall and bulletproof when taking off from the runway toward their targets. Commanders could arrange - and even order - the suicidal attacks, but they needed an insurance policy to make sure the pilots completed the kamikaze operations. It apparently worked. Take fanatical ideations and offer the first time-high of a powerful stimulant, and you have deadly combination for all involved.

Killer High: The Drug That Turns ISIS Terrorists Into Superhuman Soldiers

A little pill called Captagon turns Jihadists into superhuman soldiers. They don’t feel pain, they don’t fear death and they don’t get tired. They become killing machines. Bonus… it makes them murderously psychotic and causes brain damage after prolonged use. It’s cheap, easy to produce and highly addictive. The Syrians take it as do the rebels. And from what I hear, ISIS loves the stuff. They laugh when they are beaten, they are high when they rape, they are jazzed when they behead infidels. During the raid in Paris, French police said they found needles used by the attackers to inject themselves with Captagon. The drug may have helped them remain calm as they carried out their brutal attacks, which included slicing the bellies open of their victims while they were still alive.

I think this is what Dims give the homeless right before voting begins as they round them up in buses to take to the polls to vote

and we are suppose to care about this, why? nobody is holding a gun to their head forcing it on them. I'm not sure what side the op is on, theirs, ours, or just whoever

Even the word "assassin" comes from Muslim terrorists who were high on hash.

Assassins

Assassins
(from Arabic: أساسيون‎ Asasiyun) is the name used to refer to the medieval Nizari Ismailis.

The name "Assassin" is said to derive from the Arabic word Hashishin or "users of hashish", (which can be used as a derogatory term in Arabic and it is the equivalent of "drug addict", in this case, "hashish addict") was originally applied to the Nizari Ismaelis by the rival Mustali Ismailis during the fall of the Ismaili Fatimid Empire and the separation of the two Ismaili streams. Modern versions of this word include Mahashish used in the same derogatory sense, albeit less offensive nowadays, as the use of the substance is more widespread.

but it is strange how there are some posters who can't just take an article as it is. They feel that they have to put their two cents in all the time by contradicting the article or questioning the author's credentials.. Is it really that important to them?

Healthy skepticism:

"According to the dictionary, the definition of skepticism is: an attitude of doubt or the doctrine that true knowledge or knowledge in a particular area is uncertain."

Doubting what you are told at face value is a good trait to have as a human being, in my view. If it doesn't appear "right", there's no harm at all if you question what’s going on. Once you question something, you may discover different ‘truths’, which in turn help you to make better, more informed decisions. As far as I'm concerned, never assume that what you hear from ‘authority’ sources like the news media, corporations or the government, is always true. Always dig deeper, then make a decision. that's one reason why I stopped supporting Zionist Israel; I did more in depth research and eventually saw through their Hasbara.

So yes, it's important not to allow yourself to be fed media BS, question everything.

You don't say??? I would think that a "sharp" fellow like you would first looked for other articles on this instead of questioning this woman's credentials. Perhaps we should start questioning your credentials and then put what you write down to b .s.

Healthy skepticism:

You don't say??? I would think that a "sharp" fellow like you would first looked for other articles on this instead of questioning this woman's credentials. Perhaps we should start questioning your credentials and then put what you write down to b .s.

I did. I checked the drugs named in the blog in a medical database and found several articles on it and it's derivatives. I also read to the bottom of the article: "Rose Asani is a journalist based in the Middle East." So not a medical professional. I then posted some objective information about it to counter the "Zombie-apocalypse" rhetoric that was being used. As for you, carry on casting silly girl-ish aspersions and innuendos as you please; frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Healthy skepticism:

I did. I checked the drugs named in the blog in a medical database and found several articles on it and it's derivatives. I also read to the bottom of the article: "Rose Asani is a journalist based in the Middle East." So not a medical professional. I then posted some objective information about it to counter the "Zombie-apocalypse" rhetoric that was being used. As for you, carry on casting silly girl-ish aspersions and innuendos as you please; frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Oh look, Mr. Rodent is channeling Clark Gable from Gone with the Wind.. Meanwhile, he was so concerned with the writer's credentials as if that were the important issue instead of these savages taking drugs to make them commit barbaric acts. So petty to question the woman writer's credentials and overlook what was really important.

As for you not giving a damn, have you ever thought that perhaps many readers don't give a damn what you post and just take it for the nonsense that it is.

I have to laugh though. Here we have a very non tolerant Muslim posting. Not only does he hate the Jews, but it is obvious that he hates Muslims who are not of his sect which is very sad, especially since he was allowed to emigrate to the West where people basically should be able to put this non tolerance behind them.. However, Mr. Rodent's lips are sealed to say anything about this, but a woman author's credentials are questioned by him.

Here we have a very non tolerant Muslim posting.

Where?

Meanwhile, he was so concerned with the writer's credentials as if that were the important issue instead of these savages taking drugs to make them commit barbaric acts.

On the contrary. I get fed up with people "hyping up" what is an already appalling situation. By spreading this sort of scare-mongering (i.e. "they're all drug crazed religious fanatics") you do is IS work for them, can't you see that? Look at the facts, befor allowing you blatant Islamophobia to cloud what's left of your judgement,

"As for Captagon turning fighters into supersoldiers, in reality, its effects are "nowhere near what the media reports have been talking about," Hart said. "Trust me, if this drug produced a supersolider, U.S. soldiers would be using it," he said. (The U.S. military has given other stimulants to soldiers since World War II, Hart added.)" A Pill for ISIS Supersoldiers? Not So Fast

Do us all a favour and stop collaborating with IS

Here we have a very non tolerant Muslim posting.

Where?

Meanwhile, he was so concerned with the writer's credentials as if that were the important issue instead of these savages taking drugs to make them commit barbaric acts.

On the contrary. I get fed up with people "hyping up" what is an already appalling situation. By spreading this sort of scare-mongering (i.e. "they're all drug crazed religious fanatics") you do is IS work for them, can't you see that? Look at the facts, befor allowing you blatant Islamophobia to cloud what's left of your judgement,

"As for Captagon turning fighters into supersoldiers, in reality, its effects are "nowhere near what the media reports have been talking about," Hart said. "Trust me, if this drug produced a supersolider, U.S. soldiers would be using it," he said. (The U.S. military has given other stimulants to soldiers since World War II, Hart added.)" A Pill for ISIS Supersoldiers? Not So Fast

Do us all a favour and stop collaborating with IS

Why don't you do us a favor and stop aiding and abeting the radical Muslims? Whatever they are taking, they are committing barbaric acts and this is the important issue. Here we are on the Middle East forum (I have a good feeling as to why Mr. Rodent is not posting as much on his usual spot), and Mr. Rodent has so many Middle East countries where things are happening that he can report on -- Oman, Bahrain or Kuwait for example,, but he is silent on this as well as silent to what a radical Muslim poster is saying on this forum. Is Mr. Rodent in a coma or something? Maybe he wants to channel another movie star for us. In addition, I believe that many of us would think that Mr. Rodent is screwy if he thinks writing about the members of ISIS being hopped up to behead people is Islamphobia.

Whatever they are taking, they are committing barbaric acts and this is the important issue.

Correct! So why are you making excuses for them? "Oh, it was the drugs they were on that made them do it".

And why were you making such a big to do about an author's credentials if your friends are having fun committing barbaric acts for the fun of it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back