Russia accused of meddling in the Riots, hard to believe or tit for tat

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018
Russia Reacts to U.S. Riots, Claims of Meddling

Rice has called the Russians out on this and Marco Rubio who is being more subtle says that " social media accounts linked to at least three foreign adversaries were “actively stoking and promoting violence and confrontation from multiple angles.”

Russia responded with claims of social injustice in the US, Specifically calling out race, religion, police brutality, over crowed prisons, and the fire arms issue. Actually being condemned by Russia for such things.

Well the million dollar question, is Russian meddling again and what will Trump do or say about it? My bet is he will ignore it and sweep it under the rug by denying it. Wanting to remain on Putin's side once again.

G7 summit cancelled because of the COVID-19 and he wants to invite Russia and South Korea at this summit at a later date.

With all that is going on does the US need to be worried about a G-7 summit. White and Black people are taking to the street. Covid-19 may be taking a break for the summer months but some say it will come back. Should we be preparing for round 2. Senate republicans reviewed Russian meddling and agreed that they did. Barr doing his own investigation but why does he not use the FBI. He is doing his own investigation for what purpose. Is this to support Trumps reelection bid. Does he use the grand jury that he says were lied to so easily by the FBI. Indicating corruptness at the top levels. Well we have to ask. Who is the president and why can't he call out Russian for meddling

Should Trump investigate the Russian angle? He should but he won't. To busy investigating Biden's son. The US intelligence community can get the answers. It really that easily. Trust your own. He can't because of all those who whispering in his ear. "No Russian Meddling"

Rice has called the Russians out on this and Marco Rubio who is being more subtle says that " social media accounts linked to at least three foreign adversaries were “actively stoking and promoting violence and confrontation from multiple angles.”

Russia responded with claims of social injustice in the US, Specifically calling out race, religion, police brutality, over crowed prisons, and the fire arms issue. Actually being condemned by Russia for such things.

Well the million dollar question, is Russian meddling again and what will Trump do or say about it? My bet is he will ignore it and sweep it under the rug by denying it. Wanting to remain on Putin's side once again.

G7 summit cancelled because of the COVID-19 and he wants to invite Russia and South Korea at this summit at a later date.

With all that is going on does the US need to be worried about a G-7 summit. White and Black people are taking to the street. Covid-19 may be taking a break for the summer months but some say it will come back. Should we be preparing for round 2. Senate republicans reviewed Russian meddling and agreed that they did. Barr doing his own investigation but why does he not use the FBI. He is doing his own investigation for what purpose. Is this to support Trumps reelection bid. Does he use the grand jury that he says were lied to so easily by the FBI. Indicating corruptness at the top levels. Well we have to ask. Who is the president and why can't he call out Russian for meddling

Should Trump investigate the Russian angle? He should but he won't. To busy investigating Biden's son. The US intelligence community can get the answers. It really that easily. Trust your own. He can't because of all those who whispering in his ear. "No Russian Meddling"
Gee, it's "Russia, Russia, Russia!" again. Hilarious!

What're you talking about, Willis? Seriously? Russia, Russia, Russia? I mean I drink multiple White Russians every day. Perhaps if I drink enough of them some of them will start to look like black Russians. Insert head back into sand. You got me, really. Them folk levering open Target cash registers is really Spetsnaz Vampire sleeper cells all woke up and ready to samba.

FA38C338-3C83-4B24-9BFF-E5660B3C02DB.jpeg

What're you talking about, Willis? Seriously? Russia, Russia, Russia? I mean I drink multiple White Russians every day. Perhaps if I drink enough of them some of them will start to look like black Russians. Insert head back into sand. You got me, really. Them folk levering open Target cash registers is really Spetsnaz Vampire sleeper cells all woke up and ready to samba.

Gee, it's "Russia, Russia, Russia!" again. Hilarious!

about hilarious as Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine

Forum List

Back