Russell Pearce blames the victims

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Russell Pearce Comments on the Aurora Shooting | The Range: The Tucson Weekly's Daily Dispatch

For those who may not remember, Pearce is the KKK senator who was recalled in AZ. His emails showed that 1070 was racially motivated (like we didn't already know that) and now, this jackass says that the deaths in Colorado are the fault of the theater audience for not shooting the shooter.

Oddly, he also says that all that was needed was for "one person to be prepared mentally or otherwise".

Then, in a second entry, he tries to clarify what he said and only succeeds in looking more stupid.

(Before anyone says Pearce - and 1070 - are not KKK, do some research.)

For those who may not remember, Pearce is the KKK senator who was recalled in AZ. His emails showed that 1070 was racially motivated .)

Racially motivated?? You mean like affirmative action?

Rusty is a great american trying to stop the invasion and destruction of america by mexicans.

Russell Pearce Comments on the Aurora Shooting | The Range: The Tucson Weekly's Daily Dispatch

For those who may not remember, Pearce is the KKK senator who was recalled in AZ. His emails showed that 1070 was racially motivated (like we didn't already know that) and now, this jackass says that the deaths in Colorado are the fault of the theater audience for not shooting the shooter.

Oddly, he also says that all that was needed was for "one person to be prepared mentally or otherwise".

Then, in a second entry, he tries to clarify what he said and only succeeds in looking more stupid.

(Before anyone says Pearce - and 1070 - are not KKK, do some research.)

I found a picture of Russell Pearce.

kkk-byrd.jpg

Oh, wait...

oh yawn
another day another Faux outrage..
it's never ending with some people

The best the racist rw's can do is dig up an ancient photo of a long dead EX-KKK.

"Rusty" is anything BUT a great American. He's the personification of the evil racism that continues to thrive in the United States BECAUSE of ignorant rw's who hate their own country and their fellow Americans.

Puddly Nutball said:
Only your side can be evil KKK, our team is all innocent and good even when they have cool costumes to prove their racism.

Fixed that for you, Puddly.

No charge.

Puddly Nutball said:
Only your side can be evil KKK, our team is all innocent and good even when they have cool costumes to prove their racism.

No charge.

What a stupid lie.

Not to mention that RAT thinks the disguises that KKK hides behind like the craven cowards they are, well, to RAT, that's "cool".

Having someone actually say that the KKK hoods are "cool" is maybe worst thing I've ever read here.

RAT, make no mistake, people hiding under their bedsheets so they can kill and maim with impunity is ANYfuckingTHING BUT "cool".

Anyone who thinks that's "cool" is EXACTLY what is wrong with the US.

Puddly Nutball said:

No charge.

BTW, you got any PROOF of your really STOOOPID accusation?

No, of course you don't because that's what rw's do. They lie in order to hide what THEY do.

Scum.

Puddly Nutball said:

No charge.

What a stupid lie.

Not to mention that RAT thinks the disguises that KKK hides behind like the craven cowards they are, well, to RAT, that's "cool".

Having someone actually say that the KKK hoods are "cool" is maybe worst thing I've ever read here.

RAT, make no mistake, people hiding under their bedsheets so they can kill and maim with impunity is ANYfuckingTHING BUT "cool".

Anyone who thinks that's "cool" is EXACTLY what is wrong with the US.

With "Sheriff Joe" on trial, the extremists gotta find a new hero, who isn't an accused felon, no, wait, Zimmerman IS their new hero, and HE is!

The more I think about this the more I find his statements to have some ring of truth to them. Like most republicans it is the right idea, but a completely fucked up reason.

I go into a theater with a large coat on and I am getting checked. Why? Because the theater wants to sell me a 10 dollar coke and 15 dollar small popcorn. Especially if it is a warm summer night and my coat is stuffed to the max with shit.

This kid walks into a theater with a large trenchcoat stuffed with gund, gas bombs, and a flak jacket, along with having bright orange hair, and no one looks at him with any suspicion? Where the fuck was security? I have been thrown out of the local mall for supposedly disguising my identity because i was wearing cat ears. This is semi local to columbine, and a kid in an overstuffed trenchcoat doesn't set off any alarms?

I am not saying they should drag him aside and give him a TSA strip search but perhaps the theater people should have asked him to open his jacket. Just for the purpose of making sure he was not carting in forbidden food, or even drugs for that matter.

Puddly Nutball said:

No charge.

BTW, you got any PROOF of your really STOOOPID accusation?

No, of course you don't because that's what rw's do. They lie in order to hide what THEY do.

Scum.

What do you see when you look in the mirror, luddly? I'll tell you what you see. A racist, ignorant, hateful hypocrite.

The more I think about this the more I find his statements to have some ring of truth to them. Like most republicans it is the right idea, but a completely fucked up reason.

I go into a theater with a large coat on and I am getting checked. Why? Because the theater wants to sell me a 10 dollar coke and 15 dollar small popcorn. Especially if it is a warm summer night and my coat is stuffed to the max with shit.

This kid walks into a theater with a large trenchcoat stuffed with gund, gas bombs, and a flak jacket, along with having bright orange hair, and no one looks at him with any suspicion? Where the fuck was security? I have been thrown out of the local mall for supposedly disguising my identity because i was wearing cat ears. This is semi local to columbine, and a kid in an overstuffed trenchcoat doesn't set off any alarms?

I am not saying they should drag him aside and give him a TSA strip search but perhaps the theater people should have asked him to open his jacket. Just for the purpose of making sure he was not carting in forbidden food, or even drugs for that matter.

The first report I heard was that he kicked in or forced the lock on the emergency EXIT. They also reported that a LOT of the people attending the Batman movie wore costumes of the characters in the movie.

I used to live in Russell Pearce's district and gladly voted against him in the recent recall. He moved to a new district that was just created. He is trying to run for state senate again. Sen. John Kyl endorsed Pearce's opponent last week. This statement has sunk Pearce's chances. Even the local right wing talk radio shows were blasting him today

Sorry Puddly, but it's your side that runs around in their colorful little racist costumes.

Got a picture of Pearce proudly displaying his Exalted Cyclops costume?? No?? Guess it's only the Democks that are proud to pose in them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back