Rush On Hannity Tonight 9PM!!!

I got Tucker and Hannity DVR'd automatically each weeknight! Back to back truth and justice and the American way!

Rush Limbaugh on Hannity: If Republicans worked with Trump on his agenda for just 3 MONTHS they would own Washington DC for a GENERATION.

Rush Limbaugh on Hannity: If Republicans worked with Trump on his agenda for just 3 MONTHS they would own Washington DC for a GENERATION.

Dimbaugh quotes:

“If Obama’s re-elected, it will happen. There’s no if about this. And it’s gonna be ugly. It’s gonna be gut-wrenching, but it will happen. The country’s economy is going to collapse if Obama is re-elected. I don’t know how long: a year and a half, two years, three years.”

“California is going to declare bankruptcy, and you know what Obama will do? He’ll go to states like Texas or Arizona, Florida to bail them out. That’s what he’ll do, and that’s gonna precipitate this stuff. California is showing where we’re headed in every which way,” Limbaugh said.

“I don’t want any of this, but I know mathematics, and I know economics. I know history."

Rush Limbaugh doesn't know jack shit about jack shit. He's one of the dumbest people that has a radio show. He's constantly wrong on what he says, what he predicts, and he lies for three hours every day. But the idiot rubes that never read FACTS on what is going on in the world believe this moron actually says anything worth listening to. He's a modern day snake oil salesman and his listeners believe snake oil is the cure all that Dimbaugh tells them that it is. He's Joel Osteen without the cover of 'god told me so'.

PART II is on tonight! Set your DVRs to record it!

Geoffrey Rush is an excellent actor. I would never have assumed that he was a right-wing conservative.

Apparently some folks are not familiar with Rush. Elton John played piano at Rush's most recent wedding!

Dimbaugh quotes:

“If Obama’s re-elected, it will happen. There’s no if about this. And it’s gonna be ugly. It’s gonna be gut-wrenching, but it will happen. The country’s economy is going to collapse if Obama is re-elected. I don’t know how long: a year and a half, two years, three years.”

“California is going to declare bankruptcy, and you know what Obama will do? He’ll go to states like Texas or Arizona, Florida to bail them out. That’s what he’ll do, and that’s gonna precipitate this stuff. California is showing where we’re headed in every which way,” Limbaugh said.

“I don’t want any of this, but I know mathematics, and I know economics. I know history."

Rush Limbaugh doesn't know jack shit about jack shit. He's one of the dumbest people that has a radio show. He's constantly wrong on what he says, what he predicts, and he lies for three hours every day. But the idiot rubes that never read FACTS on what is going on in the world believe this moron actually says anything worth listening to. He's a modern day snake oil salesman and his listeners believe snake oil is the cure all that Dimbaugh tells them that it is. He's Joel Osteen without the cover of 'god told me so'.

The 'gravity' is with Rush....Newton

Dimbaugh quotes:

The 'gravity' is with Rush....Newton

You're right there, he's so massive he has a moon orbiting his beer belly.

Ahem. This is called a romp!

RATINGS Scoreboard:

Thursday, Sept. 28

Hannity: 3.715 Maddow: 2.549 Cooper: 970

Hannity ruined homosexual Blinky Maddow and qu33r Anderson Cooper! And it will only get worse as even the butthurt idiots who fell for the "Russian Collusion" hoax realize it is a lie concocted by the SWAMP RATS!

Forum List

Back