Rush Limbaugh Suggests Drinking Toilet Water Is ‘A Step Up’ For Migrants

My cat always drinks clean toilette water, and he is a very healthy cat....more than that I can't say :04:

It is true that the water we shit in is better than the water these people get from any taps in their countries.

You can get the shits like you've never had just showering and accidentally getting some in your mouth in those shit holes.

Rush Limbaugh Suggests Drinking Toilet Water Is 'A Step Up' For Migrants

He might have a point, toilet water is always drinkable tap water, and dirty American tap water is cleaner than any water source in Mexico.

So perhaps these people are coming here for free water, scented perhaps

Tourists often think they won't get the Mexican "quick step" if they don't drink the water...then they eat lettuce that was washed in that water....so don't eat anything that's not deep fried or drink anything not in a bottle.:alcoholic:

He might have a point, toilet water is always drinkable tap water, and dirty American tap water is cleaner than any water source in Mexico.

Tourists often think they won't get the Mexican "quick step" if they don't drink the water...then they eat lettuce that was washed in that water....so don't eat anything that's not deep fried or drink anything not in a bottle.:alcoholic:
The most important Mexican lesson is never buy food from food stand vendor unless you see other locals eating there. I had two friends come down with Hep C because of a couple dirty burritos.

...I also lived in Mexico DF for awhile...and we learnt....my family and me learnt about eating ... and how!

never eat on the street....never, ever....and ....when you were having a fruit salad on a good restaurant..... or a simple vegetable salad (not cooked) you had to cross yourself.....just in case.....

Wow...it's true.

Why is this a question? Of course human beings in Qmerican custody deserve clean fresh drinking water. D meaning them serves no purpose. Prisoners at Guantanamo get water for drinking and bathing. Should we treat families worse than terrorists?

...I also lived in Mexico DF for awhile...and we learnt....my family and me learnt about eating ... and how!

never eat on the street....never, ever....and ....when you were having a fruit salad on a good restaurant..... or a simple vegetable salad (not cooked) you had to cross yourself.....just in case.....

Wow...it's true.

I never eat anything but a beef chimi (never chicken) and a bottle of cold Tecate or Dos Equis.

It was a water fountain connected to a toilet, right?
No. It was prisoners telling congresspeople that they were in cells with a toilet, but with no running water. And they said the guards suggested they drink from the toilet. You know, instead of a normal, human response, which would be to give them bottles of water when they are thirsty.

It's a disgrace, and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for brushing it off.

No. It was prisoners telling congresspeople that they were in cells with a toilet, but with no running water. And they said the guards suggested they drink from the toilet. You know, instead of a normal, human response, which would be to give them bottles of water when they are thirsty.

It's a disgrace, and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for brushing it off.

You're a fucking liar...but then you know that and so do we.

In case anyone does (or doesn't) notice, we drink water from the sink...which comes from the same pipe as your toilet.
I am sure most (normal) people would boil their water as a precaution.
Nothing like making a cold iced lemonade for those hot Summer days using tap water huh? Lol

Wow...it's true.

I never eat anything but a beef chimi (never chicken) and a bottle of cold Tecate or Dos Equis.

At the end....before a year or so.....we ...my family and me ate almost everything that looked "clean"because we were immunized I guess...

It was this thing called the Montezuma curse LOL ....yuck....but yes ....after a year it was ok LOL:laugh:

In case anyone does (or doesn't) notice, we drink water from the sink...which comes from the same pipe as your toilet.
I am sure most (normal) people would boil their water as a precaution.
Nothing like making a cold iced lemonade for those hot Summer days using tap water huh? Lol

In the 45 years I've lived in Phoenix, I've never had a glass of tap water...it's clean but too salty with a chemical taste. I buy my water 6 gallons at a time for 15 cents a gallon at a local convenience store ionized machine.

At the end....before a year or so.....we ...my family and me ate almost everything that looked "clean"because we were immunized I guess...

It was this thing called the Montezuma curse LOL ....yuck....but yes ....after a year it was ok LOL:laugh:

Montezuma's Revenge. :lol:

In the 45 years I've lived in Phoenix, I've never had a glass of tap water...it's clean but too salty with a chemical taste. I buy my water 6 gallons at a time for 15 cents a gallon at a local convenience store ionized machine.

I stopped drinking tap water back in the late 1980's. I always buy my gallons of water at my local supermarket. So, I am with you on that. :)

Forum List

Back