Rush Limbaugh’s Really Bold Prediction About 2014 Midterm Elections

It's the classic con every "psychic" pulls. Make a shit ton of predictions, then hype the "hits' and never ever mention all those "misses".

Typical lib. Latch onto some obscure fringe element to add to a discussion then turn and run with it like a just hooked Blue Marlin.
Now, if you don't have anything else...

Make sure everyone remembers this prediction.

Rush Limbaugh?s Really Bold Prediction About 2014 Midterm Elections | TheBlaze.com

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh went “out on a limb” and predicted Wednesday that the 2014 midterms will be a “wave election like 2010.”

“I think the people of this country are gonna sweep Democrats out of office every chance they get, every opportunity they get — and I think there’s plenty of evidence for it right now,” Limbaugh said. “You don’t have Henry Waxman and these people retiring unless they know.”

isn't he still shrieking about the unskewed polls?

lol

It is just a freakin' prediction that is why I said remember it so you can mock or praise him later. Why do the liberal always make everything so damn confrontational?

Libs think they get to make all the rules. And one of them is 'don't you dare predict a democrat to lose an election, lest you open yourself to attack".

Make sure everyone remembers this prediction.

Rush Limbaugh?s Really Bold Prediction About 2014 Midterm Elections | TheBlaze.com

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh went “out on a limb” and predicted Wednesday that the 2014 midterms will be a “wave election like 2010.”

“I think the people of this country are gonna sweep Democrats out of office every chance they get, every opportunity they get — and I think there’s plenty of evidence for it right now,” Limbaugh said. “You don’t have Henry Waxman and these people retiring unless they know.”

Did he predict a Mitt Romney win? The guy is really bad at politics, he is the creator of operation chaos which failed miserably too. Oh yeah, he's a moron too. :lol:

" Oh yeah, he's a moron too"....Which makes him about one billion times smarter than you.
He makes 30 million per year plus income from other sources.
You make how much selling cosmetics at the mall?

Yeah, who can forget that Romney landslide which was predicted!

Jesus, has no one around here ever read Aesop's fables? I highly recommend The Milkmaid and Her Pail.

Nobody predicted a Romney landslide.
Look, these democrats that are not running or retiring have most likely been told by their handlers that the party is over for them.
It is what it is. Every few election cycles, the legislature is turned over. So what.

"No one predicted a Romney landslide"??????

Are you sure about that statement? Really? No one predicted a Romney landslide? Want to bring up Carl Rove's prediction? Dick Morris? Unscewedpolls.com? Rush Limbaugh? Newt Gingrich? Charles Krauthammer? Glenn Beck??

Really? None of these people (plus dozens more) predicted Romney landslides? Really?!?

Last edited:
Yeah, who can forget that Romney landslide which was predicted!

Jesus, has no one around here ever read Aesop's fables? I highly recommend The Milkmaid and Her Pail.

Nobody predicted a Romney landslide.
Look, these democrats that are not running or retiring have most likely been told by their handlers that the party is over for them.
It is what it is. Every few election cycles, the legislature is turned over. So what.

"No one predicted a Romney landslide"??????

Are you sure about that statement? Really? No one predicted a Romney landslide? Want to bring up Carl Rove's prediction? Dick Morris? Unscewedpolls.com? Rush Limbaugh? Newt Gingrich? Charles Krauthammer? Glenn Beck??

Really? None of these people (plus dozens more) predicted Romney landslides? Really?!?
Yes. Limbaugh was talking about some silly comparison to certain football games and the Wash Redskins. If they won, this would happen. If they lost, that would happen.
It was all in fun.
Now, if you can find me a quote where Limbaugh.....wait a minute, this whole line of discussion is irrelevant. We're talking about the mid terms. Right now there are a lot of vulnerable democrat held seats. That is the subject matter of the thread.

Forum List

Back