Rush Limbaugh’s Really Bold Prediction About 2014 Midterm Elections

It is just a freakin' prediction that is why I said remember it so you can mock or praise him later. Why do the liberal always make everything so damn confrontational?

It wont deserve mock or praise.

He did it for the same reason he says everything else - fueling a divide and an angst is how he gets a paycheck.

How does this fuel divide? You either agree or don't.

Pissing people off as a matter of course for your living is being a detestable human being.

It's nothing to be proud of on the deathbed dude. It's certainly indicative of a bad human being to want to get under people's skin as a matter of course for your daily living, it's despicable.

He can only get under their skin if they let him.

Rush Limbaugh has to fill a lot of air time every day, as do all the other on-air pundits.

This results in a metric shit ton of bloviation being shoveled out the door on a daily basis.

Turn those gasbags off, man. Think for yourself.

Pissing people off as a matter of course for your living is being a detestable human being.

It's nothing to be proud of on the deathbed dude. It's certainly indicative of a bad human being to want to get under people's skin as a matter of course for your daily living, it's despicable.

He can only get under their skin if they let him.

You said it's his goal.

Whether it works or not - it's despicable. He is not a good human being. And his character off the air has also solidified that notion, he's a scumbag.

Make sure everyone remembers this prediction.

Rush Limbaugh?s Really Bold Prediction About 2014 Midterm Elections | TheBlaze.com

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh went “out on a limb” and predicted Wednesday that the 2014 midterms will be a “wave election like 2010.”

“I think the people of this country are gonna sweep Democrats out of office every chance they get, every opportunity they get — and I think there’s plenty of evidence for it right now,” Limbaugh said. “You don’t have Henry Waxman and these people retiring unless they know.”

Did he predict a Mitt Romney win? The guy is really bad at politics, he is the creator of operation chaos which failed miserably too. Oh yeah, he's a moron too. :lol:

my prediction is that vulnerable republicans will face far right primary challengers and either lose or shift so far right they wont be able to win in the general - for a net loss in the house and no gain in the senate

You are making a huge assumption that the country has not gotten tired of the left wing experiment. Yes, you poison the water with the far right comment but as we have seen a conservative on the right wins, two moderates didn't do so well.

Rush Limbaugh has to fill a lot of air time every day, as do all the other on-air pundits.

This results in a metric shit ton of bloviation being shoveled out the door on a daily basis.

Turn those gasbags off, man. Think for yourself.

I actually listen to him very rarely since he is on 12-3.

my prediction is that vulnerable republicans will face far right primary challengers and either lose or shift so far right they wont be able to win in the general - for a net loss in the house and no gain in the senate

You are making a huge assumption that the country has not gotten tired of the left wing experiment. Yes, you poison the water with the far right comment but as we have seen a conservative on the right wins, two moderates didn't do so well.

where have we seen it?

and approval ratings for congressional republicans arent good - and it's not because they're too moderate

Last edited:
Doesn't Rush predict that every election?

Pretty much. But after the 2006 election, when the Democrats whupped the GOP, Rush was so demoralized he said this:

I feel liberated, and I’m going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don’t think deserve having their water carried. Now, you might say, “Well, why have you been doing it?” Because the stakes are high. Even though the Republican Party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country’s than the Democrat Party and liberalism does.

Rush clearly has not lived up to that statement. He's still a water carrier for people who do not deserve having their water carried.

So that's Rush for you: waterboy.

Me, I don't just not carry water, I kick the bastards in the nuts who are not worthy to be called conservatives or Republicans. The Democrats aren't going to take our trash out for us. They like us being weighed down by idiots, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths. So it is up to us to take out our own trash.

Rush is now trash. He is not helping.

Last edited:
"my beliefs and therefore the Country's"

^ that line says it all, about who Rush is.

Yeah, who can forget that Romney landslide which was predicted!

Jesus, has no one around here ever read Aesop's fables? I highly recommend The Milkmaid and Her Pail.

Who exactly made that prediction? Landslide? Maybe someone who took Obama at his word, stupid thing to do, when he said he would be a one term president if the economy didn't improve, it didn't but we elected him in failure.

OK I'll answer, here is Rush's prediction and what it was based on. You folks do realize he is a comedian, or thinks he is, as much as a commentator.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Limbaugh-polls-Romney-landslide/2012/11/05/id/462891

Limbaugh cited, for instance, “the Redskins Rule,” in which the party that’s out of power wins when the Washington Redskins lose their last home game before Election Day.

The Redskins lost to the Carolina Panthers, 21-13, at home, FedEx Field.

The rule has proved itself in 17 of the last 18 presidential elections since the Redskins moved to Washington in 1937. The only exception was in 2004 when George W. Bush defeated John Kerry despite The 'Skins losing to the Green Bay Packers.

“The Redskins lost to the Carolina Panthers,” Limbaugh said. “That means Romney wins. I guarantee you, if the Redskins had won the game, that's all you would be seeing on the media today. I guarantee you. You can't find it anywhere.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Limbaugh: Everything But the Polls Point to Romney Landslide

this was the meme

Yeah, who can forget that Romney landslide which was predicted!

Jesus, has no one around here ever read Aesop's fables? I highly recommend The Milkmaid and Her Pail.

Who exactly made that prediction? Landslide? Maybe someone who took Obama at his word, stupid thing to do, when he said he would be a one term president if the economy didn't improve, it didn't but we elected him in failure.

OK I'll answer, here is Rush's prediction and what it was based on. You folks do realize he is a comedian, or thinks he is, as much as a commentator.

Limbaugh: Everything But the Polls Point to Romney Landslide

Limbaugh cited, for instance, “the Redskins Rule,” in which the party that’s out of power wins when the Washington Redskins lose their last home game before Election Day.

The Redskins lost to the Carolina Panthers, 21-13, at home, FedEx Field.

The rule has proved itself in 17 of the last 18 presidential elections since the Redskins moved to Washington in 1937. The only exception was in 2004 when George W. Bush defeated John Kerry despite The 'Skins losing to the Green Bay Packers.

“The Redskins lost to the Carolina Panthers,” Limbaugh said. “That means Romney wins. I guarantee you, if the Redskins had won the game, that's all you would be seeing on the media today. I guarantee you. You can't find it anywhere.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Limbaugh: Everything But the Polls Point to Romney Landslide

this was the meme

the fuck you been at fool my feet are cold

:tomato:

Rush Limbaugh?s Really Bold Prediction About 2014 Midterm Elections | TheBlaze.com

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh went “out on a limb” and predicted Wednesday that the 2014 midterms will be a “wave election like 2010.”

“I think the people of this country are gonna sweep Democrats out of office every chance they get, every opportunity they get — and I think there’s plenty of evidence for it right now,” Limbaugh said. “You don’t have Henry Waxman and these people retiring unless they know.”

2010 will be difficult to duplicate. I don't see another 60 seat pick up in the House, mainly because of gerrymandering, and a lot of those pick ups were due to Republican leaning seats they had just recently lost in the past two election cycles. Plus, you have a few rather unpopular governors on the GOP side who are endangered.

The Senate, however, could parallel 2010. I'm starting to think a 7 or 8 seat pick up in the Senate is not so far out of reach anymore.

What are most people going to remember and hold a grudge over?

the governement shut down that only affected a few gov workers
or
people losing their hci, and or paying much much more for it

It won't be a sweep, liberals are just that sheep like, but every dem up for election will have to fight to keep from being replaced with a rep while reps will only have to worry about other reps.
for the most part

Will do. Will remember.

I don't care for Limbaugh, I think he is the quintessential scum bag. But I agree with his prediction. And repubs have stepped back out of the light to let all the 'glory' for this administration fall on Obama instead of him being allowed to blame his miserable dictatorship on them. Obamacare is NOT going to go away. And Dems will pay for it at the ballot box. I love it when a plan comes together.

I think you don't listen to him or at least maybe with the proper mind set. He is actually entertaining and makes things funny. He is no more off due to partisan politics then any other commentator, liberal or conservative. He just pisses off the liberals which in and of itself is very entertaining.

I don't listen to him. I don't care for his 'pulpit' style of presentation. Reading what he says ins more than adequate.

I have a nephew who is a big Limbaugh fan. He is in nursing school, and I think he is going to be in for some serious slap downs once he gets in the work force because, Obamacare aside, a large part of the people we care for are Medicaid patients. Because of large deductibles and copays a lot of working people can't really afford to run to the doctor or hospital for every little thing.

I don't care for Limbaugh, I think he is the quintessential scum bag. But I agree with his prediction. And repubs have stepped back out of the light to let all the 'glory' for this administration fall on Obama instead of him being allowed to blame his miserable dictatorship on them. Obamacare is NOT going to go away. And Dems will pay for it at the ballot box. I love it when a plan comes together.

I think you don't listen to him or at least maybe with the proper mind set. He is actually entertaining and makes things funny. He is no more off due to partisan politics then any other commentator, liberal or conservative. He just pisses off the liberals which in and of itself is very entertaining.

I don't listen to him. I don't care for his 'pulpit' style of presentation. Reading what he says ins more than adequate.

I have a nephew who is a big Limbaugh fan. He is in nursing school, and I think he is going to be in for some serious slap downs once he gets in the work force because, Obamacare aside, a large part of the people we care for are Medicaid patients. Because of large deductibles and copays a lot of working people can't really afford to run to the doctor or hospital for every little thing.

I am so sick of hearing about Obamacare but there is no real alternative.

Again I think you need to give him a try again. Maybe not a daily dose but some.

Forum List

Back