Rush Limbaugh’s Really Bold Prediction About 2014 Midterm Elections

"my beliefs and therefore the Country's"

^ that line says it all, about who Rush is.

The shame is that because of the vitriol hatred from the left and the boycotting and the sponsor dropping out forced Rush off the air.

The shame is that because of the vitriol hatred from the left and the boycotting and the sponsor dropping out forced Rush off the air.

It's not a shame if Rush gets run over by a bus.

He deserves it.

His entire public persona is based on dividing people purposefully to fatten his wallet.

If there's a hell which, I don't suppose there is, he will be in it.

Rush is often not just right, but very good at seeing through the malarkey foisted off on the American people by the liberals, the Democrat Parody and their handmaiden apparatchik, the liberal main stream propagandist media.

Limbaugh often uses a strange form of humor to make his points and he has a propensity to "get into trouble" on that basis.

I would LOVE to believe that 2014 midterms will be akin to the 2010 midterms. But I think his prognostication fails to take into account how studiously the lame stream media will be working to spin things to deliberately mislead a largely gullible and poorly informed American public.

The table may be set for the liberal Democrat Parody to take its lumps. They DESERVE it for the foolish blind support of Obumbler. (Not that the GOP leadership has covered itself in glory in trying to stave off Obumbler's efforts.) But the deliberate distortion of the record and the falsification of the record by the media is yet to be put into full effect. So, I will take a wait and see position.

He deserves it.

His entire public persona is based on dividing people purposefully to fatten his wallet.

Maybe you two will be able to play cribbage together.

He deserves it.

I dunno what cribbage is my bruv :confused:

He deserves it.

I dunno what cribbage is my bruv :confused:

boardgame of sorts.
dont worry,sock has your back

OFF TOPIC, I suppose.

Let's talk about something more important.

Who is the cutey in G.T.'s avie image?

That's my wife on our Balcony in the Isles.

And here we sit today, expecting 9-14" or so.

That's my wife on our Balcony in the Isles.

And here we sit today, expecting 9-14" or so.

I was not kidding. She is very cute. You lucky son of gun.

Here in the Empire State (near NYC) we got hit kind of hard. About maybe 10 inches so far. More snow coming this evening, too.

Make a point of getting back to the Isles. The good news for now is Winter is about half over. Thank God.

I have avoided shoveling so far. So, I'm in for it now. Ugh.

I shoveled the days snow so far. Wasnt too bad cept for the lip of the driveway the fuggin plow makes like 3' high today

The Republicans will pick up some senate seats, the democrats will pick up some governorships. It won't be a very consequential election.

Yeah, who can forget that Romney landslide which was predicted!

Jesus, has no one around here ever read Aesop's fables? I highly recommend The Milkmaid and Her Pail.

Nobody predicted a Romney landslide.
Look, these democrats that are not running or retiring have most likely been told by their handlers that the party is over for them.
It is what it is. Every few election cycles, the legislature is turned over. So what.

Rush Limbaugh: Romney Could Win in a Landslide

RUSH: Look, I know. I'm a lone wolf. I'm really a lone wolf on what I'm gonna tell you. Some of you may be where I am, but within the circle of friends that I have (and beyond that people I know) I'm telling you: I'm practically alone on this.

Same old tired formula, kids.

"Could"......
Hey genius. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
You're just another true believer that has bought into the narrative put forth by the left that they will never lose another election ever again.
Do you believe political power is a birthright for democrats?

Forum List

Back