Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No link yet. Just saw it on TV.

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but I'm sure we will have some here celebrating this.

i won't celebrate, but do wish he gets all the oxy he wants to make him pain free & that he passes asap.

I wont even dignify that with a response.

Only to quote it so it can't be deleted...so history can see what utter filth you are!

Fuck Rush.
People lost their jobs, careers, homes and families and he touted how great the economy was.

EDITED below: It's Roswell Park Medical in Buffalo that has the collaboration with Cuba's Centro de Inmunología Molecular.

If it's non-small cell lung cancer/stage 4 he's toast. He's got maybe 6-8 months.
This is the most common form of lung cancer, and also the most common form of cancer on the planet due to smoking.
Just had a friend die from this last year.

Roswell Medical in Buffalo, NY.
They adopted a drug developed in Cuba that keeps stage 4 patients alive. Not kidding.
If you're a fan, send him the link.

CIMAvax Lung Cancer Vaccine

My friend couldn't qualify for the trial because he had already sought treatment and had too many steroids in his system. Their drug conflicts with steroids, which is usually the first thing a cancer doc prescribes.

Last edited:
I understand that pot can help a person out going through this.

Some people are curious and teachable. Some people throw spitballs at them. It's been that way all through school and life.

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but I'm sure we will have some here celebrating this.

i won't celebrate, but do wish he gets all the oxy he wants to make him pain free & that he passes asap.

Only to quote it so it can't be deleted...so history can see what utter filth you are!
Scum of the earth to be sure...

<pfffft> i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. i've seen the torture that lung cancer produces & if he makes it he makes it. i won't shed a tear if he doesn't though & only hope that he remains pain free. that's about as much humanity i can muster for a truly disgusting human being who has created as much emotional torture thru his unending lies as he could for those he disagreed with politically.

so bite me.

Last edited:

Scum of the earth to be sure...

lol.... hypocrite.

Oh wow....can't stand the guy, but wouldn't wish that on anyone. He's certainly an iconic figure :(

As much as I can't stand the guy, and as much harm as he's done to the US with his conspiracy theories and lies, I still hope he recovers and lives a long happy life.

Just not on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back