Rush Limbaugh is a Shield for the Big Corporations.

Brownie5050

Rookie
Jun 2, 2013
Rush Limbaugh has continued to mitigate the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf, suggesting that the amount of oil was overblown, and that most of the oil had evaporated or disappeared within just a few months after the spill. If this is true, then why are the "red" Gulf states, which are mainly comprised of Republican legislators and governors suing BP, Halliburton and others for the oil spill?

I don't think a lot of people that have his show on are actually listening to what he is saying :(. You never will see him go on a neutral show and debate somebody good, such as Paul Begala.

Rush Limbaugh has continued to mitigate the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf, suggesting that the amount of oil was overblown, and that most of the oil had evaporated or disappeared within just a few months after the spill. If this is true, then why are the "red" Gulf states, which are mainly comprised of Republican legislators and governors suing BP, Halliburton and others for the oil spill?

I don't think a lot of people that have his show on are actually listening to what he is saying :(. You never will see him go on a neutral show and debate somebody good, such as Paul Begala.
Rush is a junkie tool. Nuff said.

How in the hell could a voice on the radio mitigate a freaking disaster? It doesn't matter what Rush says or was alleged to have said. Nobody can shield corporations except the government.

Welcome aboard!! Here is your hat....

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Why are they suing? Because they can! Because of the opportunity for $$$$$$$$$$$ from BP. Doesn't mean that Rush wasn't right that the effects of the oil spill were exaggerated. Also doesn't mean that the effects of the oil spill were not wide spread. The way the spill was reported for quite awhile one would think that anyone at a gulf coast beach would still be wading through oil and all life in the area would be doomed.

Rush is a junkie tool. Nuff said.

I bet you say the same about Obuma.

How about hitting the introduction thread, phuckstick!

tinhatani.gif

So, how exactly are you related to Truthmatters?

Rush Limbaugh is a Shield for the Big Corporations.

He's certainly wide enough ...

Limbaugh says what he's paid to say and there are people who are dumb enough to believe him. These people know they are the butt of the joke but they need to feel they belong to something important and Limbaugh tells them he's important.

Even the dumbest and most gullible should be able to understand something as basic as

Oil does not evaporate or disappear.

Prince William Sound still have not recovered from the Exxon Valdez spill any more than any other site has recovered from spills.

Rush is a trrible shield for corporations then; obama is MUCH BETTER

corporations never had it so good under Bush and/or Republicans

true story

libs are losers who lie to themselves about everything

Lush Limpballs is a whore.

He will say anything for the money he receives.

He also ran the last republican primary and could order the clown car stopped at any moment to kick someone out of the clown car.

He is the most feared man in the republican party

corporations never had it so good under republicans as they do now under obama

the Soros WHORES here just cant man up and admit this

Forum List

Back