Rush Limbaugh is a Shield for the Big Corporations.

His new book is #1 on Amazon right now!!!!:fu::fu::up:
Yeah, because HE bought tens of thousands of copies to GIVE AWAY.

But it worked so well for $arah -

tumblr_mh4tk95r761rkgxo7o1_400.jpg

good one doofus; on the other hand one of al gores books is on sale for $1 on e-Bay

idiots and hypocrites

How in the hell could a voice on the radio mitigate a freaking disaster? It doesn't matter what Rush says or was alleged to have said. Nobody can shield corporations except the government.

It does matter because Limbaugh lies, by omission and commission, he spreads rumors, assassinates the character of others using half-truths and mean spirited innuendos, all of which ditto heads repeat and upon which they and other dunderheads make real life voting decisions.

The fact that John Boehner calls him for his marching orders should be of concern to every American. As should the fact that no Republican is willing to contradict him.

`

Yeah, because HE bought tens of thousands of copies to GIVE AWAY.

good one doofus; on the other hand one of al gores books is on sale for $1 on e-Bay

idiots and hypocrites

Now don't forget Nanny Piglosi'd book, which has been out since 2008 and hasn't broken 5,000 copies in sales to the public yet!

1fail.jpg

And LOOK on Amazon, it's priced at ONE CENT!!!!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/0385525869/?tag=mh0b-20&hvadid=3527776795&ref=pd_sl_9e4xzwgzny_ep]Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters: Nancy Pelosi, Amy Hill Hearth: 9780385525862: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

idiots and hypocrites

Now don't forget Nanny Piglosi'd book, which has been out since 2008 and hasn't broken 5,000 copies in sales to the public yet!

1fail.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/0385525869/?tag=mh0b-20&hvadid=3527776795&ref=pd_sl_9e4xzwgzny_ep]Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters: Nancy Pelosi, Amy Hill Hearth: 9780385525862: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I know you are but what am I ^^^typical response of dunderheads who have nothing substantive or thought provoking to offer. Of course this isn't the only one of that kind on this thread; two dim wits felt the urge to dust off the hackneyed tin foil hat.

idiots and hypocrites

1fail.jpg

I know you are but what am I ^^^typical response of dunderheads who have nothing substantive or thought provoking to offer. Of course this isn't the only one of that kind on this thread; two dim wits felt the urge to dust off the hackneyed tin foil hat.

When subversive FAIL, they always fall back on Alinsky's rule # 12

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Unfortunately Conservatives have read his work also, and point out your obvious derangement! :badgrin::badgrin:

The fact that John Boehner calls him for his marching orders should be of concern to every American. As should the fact that no Republican is willing to contradict him.

`

ROTFLMFAO....John "BONER" calls him!!!!

But you must remember that Rush is the titular head of the Republican party..:badgrin:

Boehner briefed Limbaugh on debt plan | TheHill

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) outlined the GOP's debt-ceiling plan to conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh on Monday before showing it to his conference.

Read more: Boehner briefed Limbaugh on debt plan | TheHill
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

4640026350_62c073b766_o-570x311.jpg

That smoke he's blowing is going right up your buh-hind.

Smile.

`

Rush Limbaugh has continued to mitigate the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf, suggesting that the amount of oil was overblown, and that most of the oil had evaporated or disappeared within just a few months after the spill. If this is true, then why are the "red" Gulf states, which are mainly comprised of Republican legislators and governors suing BP, Halliburton and others for the oil spill?

I don't think a lot of people that have his show on are actually listening to what he is saying :(. You never will see him go on a neutral show and debate somebody good, such as Paul Begala.

CNN is neutral, The Forehead, Paul Begala is good and on a neutral show? That is a false premise at best, or just a simple lie.

What about you Brownie5050, are you, "neutral", or somebody good at debate? In a couple of minutes I put this post together showing how 8 months after Rush Limbaugh reported the news about the bacteria eating the spill, National Geographic reports on the bacteria eating the spill.

It seems to me, you posted an opinion, asking a legit question, and every post that followed literally hijacked your thread which became a Low Information Voter Flame Fest of Rush.

Brownie5050, National Geographic says the exact same thing in this news report as Rush reported 8 months earlier, National Geographic validates Rush Limbaugh at the same time showing your topic for this thread is a false premise.

Gulf Oil Spill Surprises: 6 Things Experts Got Wrong

Brian Handwerk
for National Geographic News
PUBLISHED APRIL 19, 2011
Mother Nature Cleaned Up Oil Quickly

Scientists were also surprised by the speed by which nature cleaned up some aspects of the spill. In just four months, enormous bacterial blooms ate much of the methane that roared into the Gulf along with oil—far faster than anyone would have predicted.

Methane is a main component of natural gas often found with oil, and in the Gulf oil spill made up 20 percent of the total flow from the wellhead.

"We knew these guys were there," said John Kessler, a chemical oceanographer at Texas A&M University. "What surprised us was how quickly they consumed methane. Normally we see much slower rates, but then again normally we see methane concentrations [from natural seeps] that are 10,000 to 100,000 times lower than here," he added.

(Read more about how nature is fighting back against the oil spill.)

Because the Gulf spill emitted more methane than any other compound, Kessler refers to the BP disaster as more a methane spill than anything else.

In addition, although Mother Nature seemed to clean up our mess this time, Kessler cautions that she won't always do so in other regions of the world.

Rush Limbaugh, the Science Guy - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Rush Limbaugh, the Science Guy
August 25, 2010
Listen to it Button
Windows IconWindows Media
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You know, I was nominated for the Noble Peace Prize. When was this, Snerdley, how many years ago was it? Two years ago. It seems like it was longer ago than that. Well, whatever the year, Algore won it. I ought to get the Nobel Prize for science. Look at this. "New Microbe Discovered Eating Oil Spill in Gulf -- A newly discovered type of oil-eating microbe suddenly flourishing in the Gulf." Suddenly? Suddenly? What, God just created the microbe? "Scientists discovered the new microbe while studying the underwater dispersion of millions of gallons of oil spilled into the Gulf following the explosion of BP's Deepwater Horizon drilling rig. And the microbe works without significantly depleting oxygen in the water," and it works in cold water.

Now, who was it that told you the ocean's gonna eat this stuff alive? It was I, El Rushbo, one of the few willing to go out on a limb because I have an awe and respect for God and creation. And even without a scientific education, without even scientific examination, just my own instincts called this long before these experts finally got into it. They're so desperate to find thought at that oil; they're so desperate to prove it's still there; they are so-so desperate for a disaster. And the more they look into it the more they can't find the oil. Now they found a microbe that's eating it alive, a microbe "suddenly" flourishing in the Gulf. My guess would be there's nothing sudden about this microbe at all, that it's been there long before we've even been around.
01125114.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

Hate and Bigotry is every post that followed the topic in the first post that started this thread.

Extreme Disparaging Offensive insults and remarks about a citizen of the USA that reported truth and facts about the Gulf Oil Spill, (same truths and facts reported in National Geograpic) that do not support Liberal/Democrat Politics.

Truth and Facts the users who posted here are completely ignorant of, and worst, the Liberal/Democrats Users who posted here did not even consider educating themselves before attacking with vile and hate.

Scarry, all of you, is it Bigotry that attacks the truth.

You people did not even care about the facts or truth.

Low Information Voters is a very political correct term describing all of you.

The Russians are invading a sovereign country, Obama lied and people died in Benghazi, the A.G. authorized a thousand weapons shipped to drug cartels in Mexico, the IRS targeted segments of Americans, the NSA spies on everybody and a freaking plane is missing so the left points out that a voice on the radio might be shielding corporations. The world is upside down in the liberal half baked mind.

Rush Limbaugh is a TERRIBLE "shield for corporations"

obama should get that award; the 1% never had it so good under Bush

true story

libs are losers who lie to themselves

It's clear that Libs listen to Limbaugh wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than most Conservatives

Also, Libs tell a lot about their hive-minded nature when they tell us they think Limbaugh is like the State Controlled media and can direct what we say and how we act. We're not like you, we're nit part of a Collective. We don't all magically happen to "think" the EXACT SAME things at the EXACT SAME times the way Liberals do

Rush Limbaugh has continued to mitigate the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf, suggesting that the amount of oil was overblown, and that most of the oil had evaporated or disappeared within just a few months after the spill. If this is true, then why are the "red" Gulf states, which are mainly comprised of Republican legislators and governors suing BP, Halliburton and others for the oil spill?

I don't think a lot of people that have his show on are actually listening to what he is saying :(. You never will see him go on a neutral show and debate somebody good, such as Paul Begala.
Oil doesn't "evaporate" or "disappear" I guess folks who listen to Rush will believe anything.

Last edited:
It's clear that Libs listen to Limbaugh wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than most Conservatives

Also, Libs tell a lot about their hive-minded nature when they tell us they think Limbaugh is like the State Controlled media and can direct what we say and how we act. We're not like you, we're nit part of a Collective. We don't all magically happen to "think" the EXACT SAME things at the EXACT SAME times the way Liberals do
Thank you for calling your MessiahRushie a liar.

October 11, 2007
RUSH: Thirty percent of the people that heard my show hate my guts.

October 14, 2011
RUSH: I say it, you believe it, with no questions.

:link:

Oil doesn't "evaporate" or "disappear" I guess folks who listen to Rush will believe anything.

Oil does Evaporate MORONS!!!!

Oil in the Sea III: Inputs, Fates, and Effects

Evaporation
In many oil spills, evaporation is the most important process in terms of mass balance. Within a few days following a spill, light crude oils can lose up to 75 percent of their initial volume and medium crudes up to 40 percent. In contrast, heavy or residual oils will lose no more than 10 percent of their volume in the first few days following a spill. Most oil spill behavior models include evaporation as a process and as a factor in the output of the model.

I got to say sorry for calling you two Morons, that is wrong, you could simply be liars, correct me if you can. thanks.

Forum List

Back