"run palin run"

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
“RUN PALIN RUN”

Back to Hawaii. If would not please me more to see Palin on the opposing ticket for president. She would get squashed like the little bug she is. She’s got a hand full of tea party extremist telling her to “run Palin run” and she think this is a sign from GOD. Talked about a swelled head. This woman has an ego that want quit.
Tea party extremist are just a small voice among millions. If democrats don’t squash her, the republicans will.
No party can win without the black, brown, yellow, gays and lesbians in 2012. I pray that Palin or Brown do run in 2012.

I don't have a clue as to who the Republicans will run for President in 2012 but just about anybody that breathes air will beat Owe Bama.

“RUN PALIN RUN”

Back to Hawaii. If would not please me more to see Palin on the opposing ticket for president. She would get squashed like the little bug she is. She’s got a hand full of tea party extremist telling her to “run Palin run” and she think this is a sign from GOD. Talked about a swelled head. This woman has an ego that want quit.
Tea party extremist are just a small voice among millions. If democrats don’t squash her, the republicans will.
No party can win without the black, brown, yellow, gays and lesbians in 2012. I pray that Palin or Brown do run in 2012.

Since nobody knows who the Reps will field in 2012, you may as well save your breath.

If the economy and the jobless rate haven't improved by 2012 I doubt serioiusly that OL'BO will get re-elected.

As for Palin. She ain't running for anything so why waste your breath on her either. Brown, he's a junior Senator. Doubt seriously he will be running either.

However, I have seriously considered my Border Collie, Jake, for public office. President or Speaker of the HOuse, would be just fine. We aim high. He would not doubt do a better job that either Pelosi or Barry boy.

Last edited:
Palin is not fit to govern the USA. She has retarded genes in her body and she too may suffer from mental disorders. I find it shocking that the GOP could support a woman who has a tramp for a daughter, a b**tard grandchild, and a mentally defective baby.

Wow. What a bunch of insulting, personal statements there Yukon. Could you have gotten any more insulting???

I don't like OL'BO but I sure don't go around making personal, insulting statement about him or anyone.

Wonder if you would have the balls to say that to Palins face?? Remember, she can field dress a moose. LOL

PDS: World's funniest disease

Spin this ANY way you want, LiarFrank. This story will NEVER go away. PLEASE put Palin on the ticket in 2012. The political ads are ready to go and Palin helped create them herself.

The Notes on my hand says we must eat fresh brain and find Palinnnnnnnnnnnnn

zombies-1.jpg

Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What disgusts me more than "PDS" is her supporters. A child can see how effin dumb this lady is. And phony.

“RUN PALIN RUN”

I hate to be the grammer police but, your butchering of the english language makes you appear very stupid. Couple that with the fact that you spout nothing but lies that you cannot back up and you're in the running for "most dumbest" person on the USMB forum.

Wow. What a bunch of insulting, personal statements there Yukon. Could you have gotten any more insulting???

I don't like OL'BO but I sure don't go around making personal, insulting statement about him or anyone.

Wonder if you would have the balls to say that to Palins face?? Remember, she can field dress a moose. LOL

She also shoots defenseless animals from helicopters.....not real concerned here.

“RUN PALIN RUN”

I'm curious, what has Palin said which makes you so angry that you cannot spell basic words?

What spurs your anger so much that you need to make fun of God?

Further, what has the TEA party movement done which makes it a extreme group?

What values or wants are they touting which are extreme?

(fewer taxes, smaller government, less government control)

Finally, and I have to ask this, since I am a "brown" skin fiscal conservative, why do you insist that the TEA party is a white only group?

And then you toss Brown into the mix as well. What has he done which spurs your anger?

Have you ever listen to Lt Col. Allen West speak?

Interesting that you choose to use the word "extremist" ! :eek:

Mike

Palin has notes on her hands and the Dems have 8 million unemployed while blowing a $1.6 TRILLION hole in the budget.

Yeah, run with that.

Palin has notes on her hands and the Dems have 8 million unemployed while blowing a $1.6 TRILLION hole in the budget.

Yeah, run with that.

I have been. If you could get your head out of Palin's ass long enough, you would have known this by now.

I heartily encourage you to keep running leftward and don't look back

In case you hadn't noticed, I don't give a shit what you "heartily encourage" anyone to do. Fucking partisan hack. It will be fun to see you after the 2012 elections have left you and your party in the ditch again.

I have been. If you could get your head out of Palin's ass long enough, you would have known this by now.

I heartily encourage you to keep running leftward and don't look back

In case you hadn't noticed, I don't give a shit what you "heartily encourage" anyone to do. Fucking partisan hack. It will be fun to see you after the 2012 elections have left you and your party in the ditch again.

A $1.6 Trillion deficit, the largest in human history, and still having 8 million unemployed is a pretty big fucking ditch.

Forum List

Back