"run palin run"

I heartily encourage you to keep running leftward and don't look back

In case you hadn't noticed, I don't give a shit what you "heartily encourage" anyone to do. Fucking partisan hack. It will be fun to see you after the 2012 elections have left you and your party in the ditch again.

A $1.6 Trillion deficit, the largest in human history, and still having 8 million unemployed is a pretty big fucking ditch.

Yes, I know. And even though you are more than willing to blame Obama for ALL of this, the data is readily available for most rational and educated Americans to see.

In case you hadn't noticed, I don't give a shit what you "heartily encourage" anyone to do. Fucking partisan hack. It will be fun to see you after the 2012 elections have left you and your party in the ditch again.

A $1.6 Trillion deficit, the largest in human history, and still having 8 million unemployed is a pretty big fucking ditch.

Yes, I know. And even though you are more than willing to blame Obama for ALL of this, the data is readily available for most rational and educated Americans to see.

True enough, it started at the end of 06 when the Dems took control of Congress.

True enough, it started at the end of 06 when the Dems took control of Congress.

So, you are willing to agree that wars in two separate foreign countries MAY have played a role in this defecit? And that Bush's economic policies MAY have led to our recession? I mean, since you are blaming Obama for ALL of this, it seems only fair, right?

So, you are willing to agree that wars in two separate foreign countries MAY have played a role in this defecit? And that Bush's economic policies MAY have led to our recession? I mean, since you are blaming Obama for ALL of this, it seems only fair, right?

The economy was fine until Dems got control of Congress and terrified the Capital Markets. Then the Obama election, with the Pelosi Congress was a financial 9/11.

People finally realized Obama was a fucking lying weasel who was NOT going to go through the budget with a fine toothed comb, but a Marxist set upon the destruction of our economy.

It was the Republican controlled Congress under Bush that had the MOST EARMARKS IN HISTORY both in #s and in total $s and that is a FACT! Bush could have VETOED any Democratic spending during the last two years of his Presidency, he CHOSE not to.

Yawn, cheap fucking excuse.

Dem Congresses attract deficits like flies to your bullshit posts

It was the Republican controlled Congress under Bush that had the MOST EARMARKS IN HISTORY both in #s and in total $s and that is a FACT! Bush could have VETOED any Democratic spending during the last two years of his Presidency, he CHOSE not to.

Awwwww you can't debate the FACTS so sorry to use FACTS against you knowing how much you hate it when FACTS are used against you. Another FACT is Bush ran up more debt then ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY while giving HUGE tax breaks AND fighting TWO WARS! Bush could have vetoed ANY spending but he CHOSE NOT TO! So much for the fantasy that Bush was CONSERVATIVE!!

Awwwww you can't debate the FACTS so sorry to use FACTS against you knowing how much you hate it when FACTS are used against you. Another FACT is Bush ran up more debt then ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY while giving HUGE tax breaks AND fighting TWO WARS! Bush could have vetoed ANY spending but he CHOSE NOT TO! So much for the fantasy that Bush was CONSERVATIVE!!

Bush wasn't a Conservative

“RUN PALIN RUN”

Back to Hawaii. If would not please me more to see Palin on the opposing ticket for president. She would get squashed like the little bug she is. She’s got a hand full of tea party extremist telling her to “run Palin run” and she think this is a sign from GOD. Talked about a swelled head. This woman has an ego that want quit.
Tea party extremist are just a small voice among millions. If democrats don’t squash her, the republicans will.
No party can win without the black, brown, yellow, gays and lesbians in 2012. I pray that Palin or Brown do run in 2012.

How on earth can she be getting a swelled head because of a sign from God, when you have absolutely no evidence that she actually believes that? How can she have an ego from what you determine she is thinking with no evidence to support your viewpoint?

Why exactly is it extreme to want a government that is not borrowing trillions of dollars we dont have? Why is it extreme to want government to actually follow the Constitution? Why is it extreme to actually want to cut spending for programs and entitlements that dont work? Which of those things do you think is so extreme?

Brown doesn't have to run in 2012. He already has his seat.

And from a technical standpoint, you are wrong. Any party can win without the groups you've mentioned. You see we live in a majority take all system. In such a system, if the majority votes for one side, and all the minorities vote for the other, the majority wins.

However, are you really so racist to believe that all people in the groups you've mentioned think the same? Are you really going to tell me ethat blacks, hispanics, asians, and gays are too stupid to think for themselves or possibly disagree about politics? You really dont give them much credit do you?

No shit, dumbass. So, why are you trying to blame all of the on the Dem Congress, again?

“RUN PALIN RUN”

Back to Hawaii. If would not please me more to see Palin on the opposing ticket for president. She would get squashed like the little bug she is. She’s got a hand full of tea party extremist telling her to “run Palin run” and she think this is a sign from GOD. Talked about a swelled head. This woman has an ego that want quit.
Tea party extremist are just a small voice among millions. If democrats don’t squash her, the republicans will.
No party can win without the black, brown, yellow, gays and lesbians in 2012. I pray that Palin or Brown do run in 2012.

Be careful for what you wish for, you may get it.

Palin is able to do something I have not seen since the late sixties. She is able to get a crowd into the palm of her hand and move them anywhere she wants. Reagan couldn't do that, and he was the most effective speaker in 20 years.

It will be interesting watching her.

Wow. What a bunch of insulting, personal statements there Yukon. Could you have gotten any more insulting???

I don't like OL'BO but I sure don't go around making personal, insulting statement about him or anyone.

Wonder if you would have the balls to say that to Palins face?? Remember, she can field dress a moose. LOL

She also shoots defenseless animals from helicopters.....not real concerned here.

Your response here shows your ignorance. Alaska has what's called an Airborne Hunting Act which bans citizens from hunting or harassing wildlife from aircraft although the practice is carried out by wildlife management to thin out the predators in order that the moose and caribou herds can thrive. You should really educate on such matters before you spout off.

Wow. What a bunch of insulting, personal statements there Yukon. Could you have gotten any more insulting???

I don't like OL'BO but I sure don't go around making personal, insulting statement about him or anyone.

Wonder if you would have the balls to say that to Palins face?? Remember, she can field dress a moose. LOL

She also shoots defenseless animals from helicopters.....not real concerned here.

Your response here shows your ignorance. Alaska has what's called an Airborne Hunting Act which bans citizens from hunting or harassing wildlife from aircraft although the practice is carried out by wildlife management to thin out the predators in order that the moose and caribou herds can thrive. You should really educate on such matters before you spout off.

I know exactly what this law does and who supported it and got it passed. Just because you and Palin think it is a good idea, does not mean I do. Get it?

“RUN PALIN RUN”

Palin is able to do something I have not seen since the late sixties. She is able to get a crowd into the palm of her hand and move them anywhere she wants. Reagan couldn't do that, and he was the most effective speaker in 20 years.

That ain't all she has in the palm of her hand these days. And it was VERY interesting to watch...

No shit, dumbass. So, why are you trying to blame all of the on the Dem Congress, again?

Because being Republican means NEVER taking responsibility for your actions/FAILURES!

“RUN PALIN RUN”

The ONLY people she has in the palm of her hand are TOOLS who don't know any better. If you are letting yourself be led around by the nose then you are a FOOL because Palin won't even call out Rush for using the word RETARD yet she calls out people on the other side of the ailse for the EXACT SAME offense.......What a freaking HYPOCRITE!!

I know exactly what this law does and who supported it and got it passed. Just because you and Palin think it is a good idea, does not mean I do. Get it?

Well I don't support Palin on this either Yank. Did some reading on this and found out that its stricktly a money maker for the State. They have found a loophole in the Federal Aerial Hunting laws which allow them to kill Wolves and other Predators, to include Bears, that prey on the big game animals in Alaska. Moose, caribou. They then sell big game licenses to out of State hunters for big money.

Nope. Don't support her and the other Gov's of Alaska who approved this but that doesn't mean I wouldn't support her on other issues.

Is any politician perfect in everyones eyes?? Don't think so.

“RUN PALIN RUN”

The ONLY people she has in the palm of her hand are TOOLS who don't know any better. If you are letting yourself be led around by the nose then you are a FOOL because Palin won't even call out Rush for using the word RETARD yet she calls out people on the other side of the ailse for the EXACT SAME offense.......What a freaking HYPOCRITE!!

Same could apply to OL'BO also. LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back