God is with obama

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
GOD IS WITH OBAMA

Because all GOD fearing people who love this country, blacks, browns, yellows, whites, gays and lesbians are praying for him and not against him. And he is praying for himself.
If Rush prays that Obama fails, he hate Obama more than he loves this country because if Obama fails, we all fail and we cannot afford another four years of failure. That fat a** old f**t had better pray hard that Obama do not fail.
I pray that Palin runs in 2012.:lol:

If you believe God is with Obama, then no need to waste your prayers on hoping for Palin to run since it won't matter anyway.

I don't think "God" has a thing to do with it.

Jeeze. This is your dumbest post yet. Get a life.

GOD IS WITH OBAMA

Because all GOD fearing people who love this country, blacks, browns, yellows, whites, gays and lesbians are praying for him and not against him. And he is praying for himself.
If Rush prays that Obama fails, he hate Obama more than he loves this country because if Obama fails, we all fail and we cannot afford another four years of failure. That fat a** old f**t had better pray hard that Obama do not fail.

That's rather funny. Obama failed at nationalizing health care and Im doing quite well. I havent failed at all. He's failed at cap and trade (so far) and I am doing quite well not paying extraordinary prices. He succeeded at spending trillions of dollars in so called "stimulus" money, which was basically a slush fund for his supporters, and I and the rest of the nation are dealing with an economic recession.

Why is it when he succeeds, things get worse, and when he fails Im better off?

More to the point, if God is with Obama, why did he answer my prayers to stop government take over of healthcare? Please tell me when God ever supported a government take over of everyones life. The Lord gave us free agency and a desire for liberty for a reason. Choose this day whom you will serve. You can serve the false Messiah known as Obama, or the Lord your God, or whomever else you choose. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

National health care?/???/

what is with you guys never letting go of a lie?

It was a public option

GOD IS WITH OBAMA

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x07BOja7eog]YouTube - 'Looney Tunes' Intro[/ame]

GOD IS WITH OBAMA

I see you've never listened to Rush either. Rush has said numerous times that he hopes Obama fails in pushing his far left policies. If Obama came more to the center and took up some conservative policies, you wouldn't hear Rush wishing for his failure anymore.

National health care?/???/

what is with you guys never letting go of a lie?

It was a public option
It's the groundwork for a national health care plan. Obama said himself before the election that he wanted national health care but he realized that they wouldn't be able to get it all at once, so it would have to be done in steps.

GOD IS WITH OBAMA

Troll post rating: 6

Not bad. :thup:

GOD IS WITH OBAMA

It is understandable that you are praying to God to protect America from the actions of the Obama administration and the Congressional Dem leaders, but the Good News is that even without divine intervention, Scott Brown will be able to limit the damage they can do to the nation until responsible and competent leaders regain control of the government in 2010 and 2012.

GOD IS WITH OBAMA

If Obama came more to the center and took up some conservative policies, you wouldn't hear Rush wishing for his failure anymore.

Yes Rush still would hope Obama failz.

Obama has just as much right as anyone to have god with him.

GOD IS WITH OBAMA

Obama is god, stupid ............

Forum List

Back