Run on a Ticket With Donald Trump? No, Thanks, Many Republicans Say

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hey Donald Dumb, I'm on your side with this one....these hypocrites, these cowards....all running from the very Crazy-Nazi Nut persona... they themselves have, mastered, created and used to their advantage for decades to scare stupid white fucks and pathetic old white people into surrendering to their party and now they have the nerve to run from it and YOU?

You want to get back at these bastards, these cowards? Find that old white fuck that sucker punched that nigga and name him your VP!!

• Banned
Hey Donald Dumb, I'm on your side with this one....these hypocrites, these cowards....all running from the very Crazy-Nazi Nut persona... they themselves have, mastered, created and used to their advantage for decades to scare stupid white fucks and pathetic old white people into surrendering to their party and now they have the nerve to run from it and YOU?

You want to get back at these bastards, these cowards? Find that old white fuck that sucker punched that nigga and name him your VP!!

To all the GOP-igs, who claim to know the bible....remember this...these seeds you sow in life, so shall ye reep!!!

To all the GOP-igs, who claim to know the bible....remember this...these seeds you sow in life, so shall ye reep!!!

...these seeds you sow in life, so shall ye reep!!!

Don't fear the reeper?

After one of your threads, I need more cowbell!!!

Yawz be talking cray-cray, don't be purple dranking and post

• Banned

Yawz be talking cray-cray, don't be purple dranking and post

And yous be some crazy white cracka's

• Banned

...these seeds you sow in life, so shall ye reep!!!

Don't fear the reeper?

After one of your threads, I need more cowbell!!!

Lice licker please!!

Forum List

Back