Run Al Run

He won't debate Lord Monckton either.... Despite the massive amount of money that would generate for his cause.
He can't debate successfully with anybody. The truth comes out...and he is the liar.

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have

was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse

with those people."

-- J. Danforth Quayle

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." -- J. Danforth

Quayle

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and

child."

-- Vice President Dan Quayle

"Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts." --

Vice President Dan Quayle

Where is this guy anyway.. did he get run out of DC on a rail? :lol:

I got Quaylisms, both Bushisms, Reaganisms, where do we begin?
Your comments have nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread. Typical liberal diversion and avoidance of meaningful debate.

Al Gore is a unique politician...born and raised in fancy hotels like the little prince his daddy wanted him to be, failed at having the Presidency bought for him, couldn't carry his own home state, has been out of touch with the American public for decades and is more full of shit than any Christmas turkey ever stuffed.

It is expected of such liberals to try to do all they can to silence the opponents of their deceptive ways and means. He is however, no real dummy...his lies are making him richer by the minute. He has no clue regarding what honesty and serving the people mean.

I really miss the avatar showing turds falling out of his mouth.

I have a general rule of intellectual thumb. (I have a smart thumb, it is my brain that takes all the alcohol abuse) and that is never, ever, ever, never, ever (you get the point) trust anyone who makes their case by PowerPoint.

EVER!

If you really believe it, if you really know it, just stand and deliver.

Last edited:
He won't debate Lord Monckton either.... Despite the massive amount of money that would generate for his cause.
He can't debate successfully with anybody. The truth comes out...and he is the liar.

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have

was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse

with those people."

-- J. Danforth Quayle

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." -- J. Danforth

Quayle

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and

child."

-- Vice President Dan Quayle

"Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts." --

Vice President Dan Quayle

Your comments have nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread. Typical liberal diversion and avoidance of meaningful debate.

Al Gore is a unique politician...born and raised in fancy hotels like the little prince his daddy wanted him to be, failed at having the Presidency bought for him, couldn't carry his own home state, has been out of touch with the American public for decades and is more full of shit than any Christmas turkey ever stuffed.

It is expected of such liberals to try to do all they can to silence the opponents of their deceptive ways and means. He is however, no real dummy...his lies are making him richer by the minute. He has no clue regarding what honesty and serving the people mean.

Quayle became a part of this topic when Al's comment about creating the internet did. Simple as that.

I guess you all do want Quayle to simply leave the annals of history but that will never happen. Gore has contributed much in his lifetime, your attempt at minimizing his efforts just couldn't go unanswered. Quayle just had to make an appearance in this thread.

Sorry if that wasn't part of the plan for this smear Al Gore once again thread.

It's kind of funny you think this is a thread for debate. All I see is hate here whenever Al's name is mentioned.

Quayle became a part of this topic when Al's comment about creating the internet did. Simple as that.

I guess you all do want Quayle to simply leave the annals of history but that will never happen. Gore has contributed much in his lifetime, your attempt at minimizing his efforts just couldn't go unanswered. Quayle just had to make an appearance in this thread.

It's kind of funny you think this is a thread for debate. All I see is hate here whenever Al's name is mentioned.
It's not hate, Sarah. The man is utterly dishonest and it gets highlighted.

When he talks the talk, and doesn't walk the walk, he leaves himself open to be ridiculed.

The last three comments in this thread have no basis in fact. You all are throwing wingnut talking points out there to see if anything will stick. Sop

At least my criticism of Quayle was factual.

The last three comments in this thread have no basis in fact. You all are throwing wingnut talking points out there to see if anything will stick. Sop

:eusa_eh: Wait ... you believe he invented the intermets?

There is nothing wingnut about calling out his dishonesty.

He made a movie about science, yet he is no scientist and will not only avoid any questions from actual scientists he will cut off the mikes of those who challenge the lies and assertions not based on any scientific fact and/or principle he as a non-scientist tried to sell. In my book, and most others, that is just one example of the extent of his dishonesty.

I see Sarah is blind to the facts, and would rather drink Kool-Aid, and stick her head in the sand. The uninformed usually do resort to those tactics.

Sarah, if you were to guess between Bush Jr.'s property, or Al Gores property on energy consuption, who's do you think uses less....by a lot?

I would guess that you are posting off of an old email from 2007 that was circulating back then. Your rhetorical commentary is really getting pathetic.

Bush has moved into a larger home that is double the size of his ranch home and Gore has made many eco friendly changes in their home and it is now LEED certified.. That email is dated.

You need some new material, hon.

Sorry Sarah, but you are naive if you don't think Al Gore lies. There has truly yet been one actual truth come from him, he knows what the truth is, he just makes more money off the lies and people swallow them.

:eusa_eh: Wait ... you believe he invented the intermets?

Gore never said he "invented the internet"...snopes.com: Al Gore Invented the Internet

AND, the two men that could make that claim defend Al Gore's statement...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al Gore and the Internet

By Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf

Al Gore was the first political leader to recognize the importance of the
Internet and to promote and support its development.

No one person or even small group of persons exclusively "invented" the
Internet. It is the result of many years of ongoing collaboration among
people in government and the university community. But as the two people
who designed the basic architecture and the core protocols that make the
Internet work, we would like to acknowledge VP Gore's contributions as a
Congressman, Senator and as Vice President. No other elected official, to
our knowledge, has made a greater contribution over a longer period of
time.

Last year the Vice President made a straightforward statement on his role.
He said: "During my service in the United States Congress I took the
initiative in creating the Internet." We don't think, as some people have
argued, that Gore intended to claim he "invented" the Internet. Moreover,
there is no question in our minds that while serving as Senator, Gore's
initiatives had a significant and beneficial effect on the still-evolving
Internet. The fact of the matter is that Gore was talking about and
promoting the Internet long before most people were listening. We feel it
is timely to offer our perspective.

As far back as the 1970s Congressman Gore promoted the idea of high speed
telecommunications as an engine for both economic growth and the
improvement of our educational system. He was the first elected official
to grasp the potential of computer communications to have a broader impact
than just improving the conduct of science and scholarship. Though easily
forgotten, now, at the time this was an unproven and controversial
concept. Our work on the Internet started in 1973 and was based on even
earlier work that took place in the mid-late 1960s. But the Internet, as
we know it today, was not deployed until 1983. When the Internet was still
in the early stages of its deployment, Congressman Gore provided
intellectual leadership by helping create the vision of the potential
benefits of high speed computing and communication. As an example, he
sponsored hearings on how advanced technologies might be put to use in
areas like coordinating the response of government agencies to natural
disasters and other crises.

As a Senator in the 1980s Gore urged government agencies to consolidate
what at the time were several dozen different and unconnected networks
into an "Interagency Network." Working in a bi-partisan manner with
officials in Ronald Reagan and George Bush's administrations, Gore secured
the passage of the High Performance Computing and Communications Act in
1991. This "Gore Act" supported the National Research and Education
Network (NREN) initiative that became one of the major vehicles for the
spread of the Internet beyond the field of computer science.

As Vice President Gore promoted building the Internet both up and out, as
well as releasing the Internet from the control of the government agencies
that spawned it. He served as the major administration proponent for
continued investment in advanced computing and networking and private
sector initiatives such as Net Day. He was and is a strong proponent of
extending access to the network to schools and libraries. Today,
approximately 95% of our nation's schools are on the Internet. Gore
provided much-needed political support for the speedy privatization of the
Internet when the time arrived for it to become a commercially-driven
operation.

There are many factors that have contributed to the Internet's rapid
growth since the later 1980s, not the least of which has been political
support for its privatization and continued support for research in
advanced networking technology. No one in public life has been more
intellectually engaged in helping to create the climate for a thriving
Internet than the Vice President. Gore has been a clear champion of this
effort, both in the councils of government and with the public at large.

The Vice President deserves credit for his early recognition of the value
of high speed computing and communication and for his long-term and
consistent articulation of the potential value of the Internet to American
citizens and industry and, indeed, to the rest of the world.

Vint Cerf

Vinton Gray "Vint" Cerf (pronounced /ˈsɜrf/; born June 23, 1943) is an American computer scientist who is the "person most often called 'the father of the Internet'." His contributions have been recognized repeatedly, with honorary degrees and awards that include the National Medal of Technology, the Turing Award, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Bob Kahn
Robert Elliot Kahn, (born December 23, 1938) is an engineer who, along with Vinton G. Cerf, invented the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and the Internet Protocol (IP), the technologies used to transmit information on the Internet.

Al Bore is a hypocrite of the first order.

If you want to listen to someone talk about sustainable, green living, talk to Ed Begley Jr.

At least he walks the walk unlike Al with his multiple houses and private jets

OK, Skull. So a few live green and sustainably. What good, in the overall picture does that do, if the coal fired plants, and our transportation, on a global scale, continues dumping GHGs into the atmosphere?

Forum List

Back